10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:30 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Too true.
      And not to mention that she's a genius when it comes to computers emotion_awesome with a photographic memory and all. She's like the perfect human!!

User ImageUser Image

Lol I know right. She doesn't even like her memory, she feels that it makes her weird and she hates telling people that she has one. I would kill to have one like that though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:07 am
Maga_Mago

Lol I know right. She doesn't even like her memory, she feels that it makes her weird and she hates telling people that she has one. I would kill to have one like that though.

User Image User Image

Well, maybe it's because of her past too. It's a part of her past that she so desperately wants to let go, but she can't really do that, can she?
      Yeah, I too would kill to have that skill. No need to memorize things, just read through them and I'm done~!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Maga_Mago

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 pm
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Well, maybe it's because of her past too. It's a part of her past that she so desperately wants to let go, but she can't really do that, can she?
      Yeah, I too would kill to have that skill. No need to memorize things, just read through them and I'm done~!

User ImageUser Image

True, I know I wouldn't want to relive the things she went through in such great detail. It would make it very hard to get over everything and learn to work with it. Maybe I don't need that skill so much after all. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 am
Maga_Mago

True, I know I wouldn't want to relive the things she went through in such great detail. It would make it very hard to get over everything and learn to work with it. Maybe I don't need that skill so much after all. sweatdrop

User Image User Image

I guess it's only a nice skill to use when you're studying or something. I mean, it's a lot easier to study right? No need to memorize all the details, just read through them once and you're already equipped with all the answers you'll need.
      But yeah, when it comes to memories in real life... it might not be that nice.
      Have you watched the anime Detective School Q?

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

xXNi-ChanXx

Lonely Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:22 am
I have seen the movie cover but not the actually movie.
Is it based on a book or something?
If so, how long is the book series?
How is the original author?
I hate it when they turn books into movies then turn them in books again but based on the movie v.v  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:02 am
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

I guess it's only a nice skill to use when you're studying or something. I mean, it's a lot easier to study right? No need to memorize all the details, just read through them once and you're already equipped with all the answers you'll need.
      But yeah, when it comes to memories in real life... it might not be that nice.
      Have you watched the anime Detective School Q?

User ImageUser Image

No I haven't, what's it about?  

Maga_Mago

Friendly Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:31 pm
Maga_Mago

No I haven't, what's it about?

User Image User Image

It's an anime, and one of the girls there also had a photographic memory. At one case, their professor didn't want her to come because he didn't want her to remember for the rest of her life the scene they were about to see, as it was a bit gruesome. Nothing, just a segway from our conversation, because photographic memory reminded me of that scene xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:15 pm
I've read the first book, seen both the american and swedish versions of the movie, and seen the swedish versions of the second and third books. I love Lisbeth smile  

Eleiza0250

Shy Genius

12,950 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bookworm 100

Dora The Exploded

Dangerous Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:35 pm
I read the first book, but sadly I'm not a fan of mystery detective murder/crime-solving books. The author is quite good however, and I'm sure that if I enjoyed those kind of books I would enjoy his.  
18. ✿ - - - Books

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff