Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Heartbroken </3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fairy siphoner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:00 pm
Hello girls~ My exboyfriend is my best friend right now. I was the one who broke up with him because I thought he didn't like me anymore.... I was right...

He's really sweet when we went out saying he'll do anything to keep us from breaking up, he'll always love me. I never expected it from him... I still like him a lot. But he doesn't like me anymore..

I think school changed him. Because we don't talk much because he's more into his friends and slowly forgot me. I have all his letters crossing them out and scribbling on it. I'm going to get rid of everything from him and send it to my friend who lives by him. Still heartbroken...

any advice? emo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:41 am
Jhuna
Hello girls~ My exboyfriend is my best friend right now. I was the one who broke up with him because I thought he didn't like me anymore.... I was right...

He's really sweet when we went out saying he'll do anything to keep us from breaking up, he'll always love me. I never expected it from him... I still like him a lot. But he doesn't like me anymore..

I think school changed him. Because we don't talk much because he's more into his friends and slowly forgot me. I have all his letters crossing them out and scribbling on it. I'm going to get rid of everything from him and send it to my friend who lives by him. Still heartbroken...

any advice? emo

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I've been in a similar position, where my ex grew out of love and mentally broke up with me about a month before he talked me into breaking up with him. I was devastated for months, and it really affected me, so I know where you're coming from.

Don't fret though, life does go on. Think of it this way: If he grew apart from you so easily, he didn't realize how amazing you are, so its his loss. You deserve someone who won't forget about you when friends and life-obligations surface. Someone who will work you into their life and balance everything out in a healthy way.

As for your things from him, I agree that getting rid of them would be your best decision. I'm a very sentimental person, so I had to do the same, since glancing over an old love-note could send me back into a state of utter sadness. Getting rid of those things will help set you off on the right foot for re-learning how to make yourself happy! I wouldn't say you have to give it all back to him (Unless they're things like CDs, movies, etc...), just bag 'em all up and toss them. Sometimes it can feel good to know that you're severing that physical tie when it comes to a romantic relationship.

Also, don't feel afraid to ask for time away to give yourself time to recuperate and get your sadness out.

In the end, just focus on taking care of yourself! Life does go on, and though it may hurt now, you will be a better person and better off in the long run.

And we're here for you, too. heart

Feezle

Snowfriend

RyuShikyo Yagari

Blessed Giver

7,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:35 pm
First off... why did you break up with him?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:57 pm
The way I got over a guy I liked once was by finding all the bad qualities about him. Of course in doing so, I found a bunch of really nice qualities or I just couldn't think of any bad qualities.

Then my friend called and started talking about something completely different. I talked with her for hours and once we finally hung up, I realized I hadn't thought about him once in that entire time.

So my advice to you that helped me out a lot is to just not try to get over him. It only makes you think about him more, and that can get depressing. Instead you should just hang out with your friends (besides him), do things you love to do, check out other cute guys around, and just get him out of your head in general.

I don't mean to say ignore him though. Just distance yourself a little bit until you get ahold of yourself. biggrin  

redrose225

Fashionable Cutie-Pie

9,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Medalist 100

fairy siphoner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:00 am
Feezle
Jhuna

any advice? emo

I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. I've been in a similar position, where my ex grew out of love and mentally broke up with me about a month before he talked me into breaking up with him. I was devastated for months, and it really affected me, so I know where you're coming from.

Don't fret though, life does go on. Think of it this way: If he grew apart from you so easily, he didn't realize how amazing you are, so its his loss. You deserve someone who won't forget about you when friends and life-obligations surface. Someone who will work you into their life and balance everything out in a healthy way.

As for your things from him, I agree that getting rid of them would be your best decision. I'm a very sentimental person, so I had to do the same, since glancing over an old love-note could send me back into a state of utter sadness. Getting rid of those things will help set you off on the right foot for re-learning how to make yourself happy! I wouldn't say you have to give it all back to him (Unless they're things like CDs, movies, etc...), just bag 'em all up and toss them. Sometimes it can feel good to know that you're severing that physical tie when it comes to a romantic relationship.

Also, don't feel afraid to ask for time away to give yourself time to recuperate and get your sadness out.

In the end, just focus on taking care of yourself! Life does go on, and though it may hurt now, you will be a better person and better off in the long run.

And we're here for you, too. heart

I absolutely love your advice thanks sooooo much it helps me out a lot!! Our situation is so similar I thought i was the only one with that problem. I hope things are better for you, and things are getting better for me. I'm following your advice on not talking to him for awhile and continuing on getting rid of his stuff. Again big thanks, your post made me feel sad but more better and helpful biggrin 3nodding  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games