Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:40 pm
So I decided to share my story with you.. I'm thinking he likes me.. but with guys.. I never know.. x.x
He talked to me at the end of class when we kept making eye contact and smiling. Then after class he asked me to show him where the buses are. Next day, sits with me at lunch, and asks me to show him where the next class is, and waits by my locker.Next day doesn't sit by me, but asks me to find the auditorium is, then we both get lost so he pulls out his map. Then, the next day doesnt ask me to show him a class. Waits for me by my locker while I get my books, and follows me to our class. Then at lunch, he doesnt sit by me, we run into eachother while throwing garbage away, and then he grabs his bag, and sits down next to me. Then we walk to his next class, say bye, and I continue with the day. Then in our last class, they all say "You two should so go out." and he says "Problem is theres a girl back in Colorado." then once theyre out of hearing he turns to me and says "Problem is, there is no girl back in Colorado. Im not dating anyone. xD"
He's not immature, smart, and not bad on the eyes, and is a little taller than me. I'm 4'11, he's 5 sumthin So.. I'm really hoping he likes me. x.x I want to ask him to homecoming, since I already have the dress and heels and such. So how would I ask him witout scaring him off?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 pm
sounds like he does like you.
The girl back in colorado was probably him being embarassed about being put on the spot, but then wanted to let you know he was lieing and avalible.

I say just ask casually, "hey wanna go to home coming with me?" and then let him freak out over weather you meant as a date or not, kuz its fun to make guys squirm sometimes  

Aspirins And Alcohol

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:20 pm
I think it'd be a great idea to ask him to homecoming!
Just be like "Hey do you have a date yet for homecoming?/Or do have a friend to go to homecoming with? I'm planning on going and I'd love it if you went with me!"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:28 am
I don't think any way of you asking him would scare him off, unless you scream it at him. You pretty much got 2 good answers already.  

EnglishTrain

Familiar Genius

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:18 am
So, Im going to ask. I decided to do it in a creative way, and made a decode puzzle, where its solved by a key, and the message is Will you go to homecoming with me.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:21 pm
^^Sounds like a great and fun idea!
You'll have to let us know how it goes!

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Amy Pearl

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 pm
A girl asked if I was TJ's type, and all he did was turn red, and smile. Yay smile I gave him the puzzle, he really liked it. He took it home with him to solve.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games