Submit

Petit MuffinDoll

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 am
Ittarius
Wait, why is it entirely your responsibility to pay the bills and rent and do everything around the house?

I would like to know why as well. Every time I ask could he pay this bill or that bill or the rent... Response is more or less "why I have to?"

I spend all day (yesterday and part of today as well) thinking can I find a new apartment and where and how long it would take to pack my stuff... But I can't really leave no matter what until I've paid back to him. He bought me a laptop 'cos I couldn't afford one on my own. The plan was that I pay him back, part of it is already paid.

Right now we aren't talking to each other. And I was thinking about writing him a letter. It's the easiest way to me to talk and tell about my feelings.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:03 am
Petit MuffinDoll

You are not in a safe place. The situation has escalated from verbal to physical, it will be impossible to fix by sharing your feelings. You DO NOT have to stay there to repay him for the laptop. And a laptop is NOT WORTH your health or safety. You have more control over yourself than he could ever, don't let him think otherwise. It is hurting you.

I'd say the laptop is compensation for all of the bill payments he never made.  

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

Commander Sigma

Mega Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:35 pm
Petit MuffinDoll
I feel so sick and tired. My hands are shaking... I can't even think straight. Is this how it feels like to have a nervous breakdown? This is probably the only place where I can open up since, yeah, no friends.

We talked about money and he wanted to know what I do with all my money since I can't pay the rent and the bills. Well, the money I get from Kela (the social insurance institution of Finland) isn't much, I can pay either the rent or the bills. He was like "save up the money", I'm trying, thanks for asking but sometimes unexpected things happens... I see the dentist monthly, it's expensive since I have a huge hole on my tooth (like half of it is gone), and it might have to be replaced... My shoes broke and I have to fix them. But I guess, I won't.

The next thing I knew I was pushed on the floor (from the bed) and he went to walk. He will definitely mock me when he comes back and sees my tears.

I should tell him how I feel but where I can get enough courage to do that? I know how he would react... Mocking and not-caring. Or maybe I'm wrong? Perhaps he listens...

So he asks why does he have to when you're not capable of making ends meet by yourself? He can't really complain if he isn't willing to help out. Also, considering his response to your problem was to push you off the bed, I'm going to agree with everyone else and say you need to get out of that relationship immediately. If he sees he can pull that stunt with you and get away with it, his actions could escalate.

For all I know, he could be using the laptop as a way to keep you in the house as a breadwinner since he'll have to pay the bills if you don't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:39 pm
I would go back home as quickly as possible. This guy is bad news. You deserve someone that will treat you like a lady.  

SpookyMaroon

Undead Businesswoman

JVI II IN

Friendly Member

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:10 am
I agree to the girls who posted on this thread.
I think the better way to solve this is to end the relationship, because the looks of it he doesn't even give a care towards you. I hate how he even mocks you with things and not help you with the house chores.
And doesn't invite you to any parties, and you should stay home? He's a jerk for even doing that to you. No offense though.
But in all honesty though, do you feel happy when your with him?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:10 am
shinminrin910

At first I was happy but then, I've been more stressed out than happy. A home should be place where you can be relaxed, right. I don't know when I stopped of being happy and when the feeling "the walls are going fall on me" started.

I'd be lying if I say, it didn't hurt at all when I told I want to quit being with him. I don't know did he understand all the reasons I told, or at least I tried to. My first, would I say serious, relationship ended up being a mess...

However, I'm moving to other town when I graduate. I'm currently staying at my parents place. Not so easy to get to school from here, but I have time to think or whatever since it will take about hour to get to school.  

Petit MuffinDoll

6,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

JVI II IN

Friendly Member

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:10 am
Petit MuffinDoll
shinminrin910

At first I was happy but then, I've been more stressed out than happy. A home should be place where you can be relaxed, right. I don't know when I stopped of being happy and when the feeling "the walls are going fall on me" started.

I'd be lying if I say, it didn't hurt at all when I told I want to quit being with him. I don't know did he understand all the reasons I told, or at least I tried to. My first, would I say serious, relationship ended up being a mess...

However, I'm moving to other town when I graduate. I'm currently staying at my parents place. Not so easy to get to school from here, but I have time to think or whatever since it will take about hour to get to school.
That's alright, least you made the right choices.

But if he starts chasing after you, make sure to call the police on him! So he won't bother you. ^^  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff