Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Be my master? (Yuri, reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
Shiinosa was relieved when her mistress freed her tail from the vacuum. That is a horrid machine! the young neko girl thought, hugging her tail close to her. She found great comfort in her mistress's hug, and nodded that she was fine. Her tail ached, but was still intact. She did lose quite a bit of fur though. She stroked it delicately. She obediently lied down on the couch, happy that she would still receive a treat even after her failure to vacuum correctly. I have such a kind mistress she thought happily. She lie on the couch, imagining what kind of treat she would be getting. She hoped it was ice cream. She loved ice cream; it was cold and sweet and she didn't have to chew it. She licked her tail as she waited. When her mistress came back with a bowl of ice cream, Shiinosa jumped up happily. "Yay! Thank you mistress!" she beamed. She hugged Ashley lovingly. "You're so kind to me-ow!" She nuzzled the woman and purred, then crawled underneath the couch with her bowl. She waited patiently for the ice cream to melt so that she could lap it up as though it were milk. She purred contently and twitched her ears. Soon enough the ice cream melted and Shiinosa started to drink it, purring as she did so. She dipped her tongue in the liquid dessert, getting it all over her face. She didn't really notice, and even if she had she wouldn't have minded; she would groom herself later anyway.

AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:39 pm
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley smiled when Shiinosa hugged her. "Your welcome Shiinosa" She said then pet behind the young neko's ears until she went underneath the couch. Once she was under the couch Ashley turned the tv on but not very loud at all sense she knew Shiinosa didn't like it. Once she was finished with the ice cream Ashley stood up and put her bowl in the sink. When she came into the living room she looked under the couch. "Are you feeling better?" She asked smiling at Shiinosa.

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:12 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
Shiinosa purred contentedly as she lapped up her ice cream. it was cold and smooth and rich and it made her heart happy. She jumped a bit when her mistress turned on the television but, as it was on softly, she ignored it and continued to drink. She watched as Ashley left the room, heard her bowl clank into the sink, and heard her footsteps as she returned. Shiinosa was expecting Ashley to sit back down and continue watching the television, so she was quite startled when instead her mistress looked under the couch at her and asked if she was better. Shiinosa smiled. Such a kind mistress, she thought. Shiinosa nodded vigorously. "I am mistress. Thank you very much d=for asking. And also thank you again for the ice cream. I'm very much enjoying it." She beamed at the other woman, ice cream all around her mouth and even on her nose.
AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:35 pm
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley smiled "Your very much welcome Shiinosa you did a good job cleaning up while I was gone too. But you have a little ice cream all over your face" She said and giggled a little at her last sentence. "I'll be right back" She said then walked into the kitchen to grab a paper towel. She then came back into the living room and reached under the couch to wipe away some of the ice cream off Shiinosa' face

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
Shiinosa grinned at her mistress's compliment on her work. "Thank you very much Mistress!" she said, grinning. "I worked very hard for you!" She blushed when Ashley told her about the ice cream. She shook her head, trying to get it off, much like a real cat would. She looked on it curiosity as her mistress left the room. Her eyes widened when she saw the paper towel. She began to tremble slightly. She had never liked them; they were rough and square and strange. "Mew! Mew!" she cried. "Meeewwwww!!" She reeled back from the paper towel, retreating underneath the couch. No! Nooo! she thought. "No mistress! Please, not that!" she begged as shew cowered beneath the couch. Her big brown eyes were wide with fear.
AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 pm
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley looked back under the couch when she couldn't reach Shiinosa. "What's wrong Shiinosa?" She asked when she saw Shiinosa back into the corner of the couch and she heard her cry. She then crawled under the couch up to her waist and looked at Shiinosa.

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
The frightened neko girl continued to tremble, whimpering quietly. "Those paper square are evil mistress!" she cried. "Keep it away! Please!" She began to tear up, her heart beating painfully in her chest. "Meeeewwwwww."
AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:20 pm
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley looked at the paper towel as Shiinosa said it was evil. "Oh ok well I'll go throw it away then and while I'm gone come out and sit on top the couch ok" She said then went to throw away the paper towel. Once she finished she walked back out and looked to see if Shiinosa did what she asked.

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:34 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
Shiinosa nodded eagerly when her mistress said that she would throw away the paper towel. Such a horrid device, the naive little cat girl thought. My mistress is so brave to be able to touch something so dangerous! She licked her hand and used it to rub all of the ice cream off of her face, then licked the ice cream off of her hand. She obediently crawled out from under the couch and sat on top of the soft, plushy piece of furniture. She sat there waiting for her mistress to come back, grooming herself. She smiled as she saw her mistress return. "What now Mistress?" she asked, back to her cheerful self after the horrifying paper towel had been removed.
AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:46 pm
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley looked at Shiinosa then walked over to the couch and sat down next to Shiinosa. "You look happier now" She said with a smile. "Anyway I was just wondering why you were so scared of the paper towel" She asked curiously

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
Shiinosa blushed at her mistress's question. "They're evil Mistress." she said plainly. "They looked funny and they smell lstrange, and they rip out my fur." She lay down in her mistress's lap and looked up at her with cute kitten eyes.
AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:22 am
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley nodded as she listened to why Shiinosa didn't like paper towels. "I see well then you'll never see them in the house again" She said as she looked down at Shiinosa and started to pet the top of her head.

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:41 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
Shiinosa looked up in surprise. "Really mistress? You'd do that for me?" she said, her face lighting up. She purred as the top of her head was petted, and began to nuzzle her mistress. "Youre the nicest mistress ever," Shiinosa purred.
AnmieNerdChick

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:37 pm
AnmieNerdChick
HinaMisuto

User Image
Ashley smiled and nodded at Shiinosa. "Of course I would" She said as she continued to pet Shiinosa's head. She then smiled hear Shiinosa "Thank you Shiinosa"

AnmieNerdChick

HinaMisuto

5,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image
Siinosa Hyu
The young neko girl beamed at her mistress. "You're welcome mistress. I'm going to make you something to thank you. Nya!" she purred, and ran off. She went onto her room on the top floor and rummaged through the trunk in there. In it was art supplies, which she took out, strew across the floor, and began to work on a thank-you card for Ashley. She purred happily to herself and swished her tail as she worked.
AnmieNerdChick

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces