The legend

Ganon's story
Zant is back for revenge. The twili are now totally under Zant's mind control, and what's more, Midna has been killed! Ganon has been released from captivity by Zant, but due to the way Zant is running things, Ganon doesn't like it one bit. Its just too evil.

As much as it pained Ganon to admit, he was going to have to unite the Triforce of courage and the triforce of wisdom with his own triforce of power in order to rid the Hylian empire of this menace.

The first stop for Ganon was the Kokiri forest.

Link's story

Link could feel a growing foreboding feeling throughout the Province of Tider. Tider was the new name given to the continent where the hero of time resided, which had been separated from the Wind Waker Isles and the Kingdom of the Twili. Of course, Termina was also a part of this empire, but it was hardly affected yet by Zant's schemes.

His feeling was confirmed when Ganon entered the forest and the kokiri children all ran for their lives and Ganon was at Link's doorstep. "Come out, Hero of Time!" Ganon hollered, "I have come in peace for once and I need your help."

Zelda's story

"Ohhhhh!" she sobbed into her pink, perfume smelling pillow, "I cannot believe that Link refused to marry me after all that I offered him."

Impa placed a comforting hand on the royal's back and replied, "Zelda, I have been meaning to tell you, but Hyrule is under attack once more and you will not believe it, but Ganon is seeking the aid of your Link."

"What?! But why?"

"Apparently there's something new that threatens these lands that has that Christmas meal scared."

"Impa, send for my horse. I am going to Kokiri forest. I don't care what my father says. I need to go to Link's side even if he won't come to mine."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters that are available

Ganon
Ganon's monsters - original characters with Hyrule monster last names.
Zelda
Impa
Shiek
Lord Daphnes
Hero of Winds
Zant
Hero of the Twilight realm
Hero of the skyward sword
Din the goddess of fire
Nayru the goddess of water
Farore the goddess of wind
Epona the talking horse.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to be a character

Post who you want to be. I will then edit this from available to taken characters, then reply to your post and say "confirmed".

Once I say "confirmed", then start how ever you wish.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules

No stealing someone else's character
READ EVERY POST
post accordingly.
questions are PMed to me.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Characters taken

Hero of time - Linken_Bogard