Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 v 1] Call Me, Maybe? (Roch & Lou)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:17 am
This little set up had been a bit of a hassle to get. But it'd be worth it, Roch thought as he waited patiently in the shadows of the gym. His mind was wandering over the things he'd done to get the vampire's phone number.

The night before he had found out where the vampire hung out--and called one of his cute little friends to do him a favor. He seriously owed them--the poor ghoul had had to ask the vampire for his phone number, but she'd gotten it easily enough. Then, this morning, he'd borrowed Amphi's phone while she was asleep and sent a text to the vampire.

Text to Lou
I really think we need to talk--somewhere my boilfriend won't see us. Can you meet me in the gym?

Now Roch was waiting to see if the vamp was stupid enough to jump at the bait. Sure he felt a little guilty about doing this to an underclassman--but this was Lou. The jacktard needed to learn a simply lesson about unlife. And if he didn't learn, well, at least Roch would have his revenge.

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:35 pm
Meeting a ghoul at the gym? Perhaps it was just a little bit fishy, but he had often heard fantastic stories about what goes on behind the bleachers, so why not?

Quote:
Baby, consider me already there. Hope you wore something as skanky as the day I saw you before.

What a tactful young man, that Lou. The funniest thing was it took him barely five minutes to get there once the text was sent. The aroma of cologne? Almost overwhelming.

Flying in as a flock of bats, the boil paused just outside to slick his hair back and lick his lips. "Oh screecheart, I'm here so we can... "Talk"." As she phrased it. Hah, talking.

Ice Queen

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:44 pm
For a moment Roch watched him, an evil smirk pulling at his lips. Then he shadowstepped, appearing behind the vampire. "Talking takes too long," he whispered next to his ear before slamming a fist into the vampire's back. It wasn't that hard of a hit--for him--but he reached out, summoning his guitar.

"Thanks for comin', Lou," he said cheerfully. "Unfortunately Amphi couldn't make it--she's seen too much of you already."

HP: 50/50
DMG: 5
FEAR: /3

Sexy Cocaine

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:07 pm
Lou let out a cough in surprise as his back was assaulted. Ah, so it was a set up. Well, you couldn't win them all, now could you? "Well if it isn't hedgehog head. How the ******** are you doin'?" The boil asked as he jumped away, tossing his suit jacket to the side. This was obviously a throw down. A throw down that he would most likely lose.

"Amphi? Who the hell are you talking about?" Obviously the boil did not keep track of names, or else the thought would've struck him and he would've started laughing profusely. Instead of waiting for an answer, he tried to throw a punch in... Aaaaand missed.

HP: 25/30
DMG: 0

Ice Queen

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:41 pm
"Not bad, actually," Roch said. "I mean other than dealin' with a few loose ends, at the moment. But, y'see, I got a traumatized ghoulfriend t'deal with cuz of you, and she's had enough t'deal with as it is--so y'gotta dissipate a time or two. Nothin' personal," he added.

To be honest--if it was just guys, he probably wouldn't hate the guy, he thought as he swung his guitar lightly, hitting the vampire in the gut. And also, most of what'd happened was Amphi's fault. She should know better than to do what she did--but of course she didn't. She was a ditz, Roch was the first to acknowledge it.

But even so, he was positive Lou needed his a** kicked for some reason or other. He was just that type of guy.

DMG: 4

Sexy Cocaine

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 am
"Haha! YOU? Have a ghoulfriend?" Lou laughed through the pain the guitar caused, trying to act like it hadn't really affected him at all. "Which one was she? I can't say I remember flirting with any ugly broads pierced to the teeth with metal in every orifice. Least I assume that's your type." Maybe he'd tossed an insult at a manly ghoul and they misconstrued it. The boil puzzled and puzzled over just who it could be, forgetting that they were very much in a battle and he was ******** away his time to attack.

HP: 21/30
DMG: 0

Ice Queen

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:04 am
"Seriously, why does EVERYONE have that same reaction?" Roch wondered. "Yes, I got a ghoulfriend, no she isn't pierced all over, and yes, she is a serious babe." And he was so preoccupied with his irritation that he hit a bit harder than he planned to. Whoops. Ah well, the guy wasn't about to die yet. Yet.

"You're all mouth and nothin' t'back it up, aren't you," he said blandly. "You still a snot?"

DMG: 7

Sexy Cocaine

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:10 am
While it appeared Lou was very much losing the physical battle, perhaps he could still come away with a few points on the mental side.

The vampire let out a grunt when he was hit again, doing his best to stand tall and not double over. If there were women around? Yeah, he'd throw the pity card and give into pain. Right now though, it was just them. "Maybe because you look like the kind of guy who hides behind a rough and tough facade and that sort of women would only enhance your 'balls of steel' appearance?" The boil coughed, smile never faltering. "You misconstrue me, I'm afraid. I am right where I need to be for where I am in unlife. Considering I was born only a year ago, I'd say I'm doing fairly well." Perhaps with that considered, he was. "And of course I am. I'm not going to spend all my time studying frivolous things when there are herds of women just waiting to be chased down here!"

HP: 14
DMG: SURPRISE! It's zero again.

Ice Queen

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Ice Queen rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-20)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:25 am
Roch actually laughed. "Oh man, you haven't been in this school NEARLY long enough," he told him. "Y'give up on the balls of steel s**t when y'face off against a room full of hunters and a floor that keeps explodin'."

One more hit, he figured. Then he'd stop. The guy wasn't in too bad of shape, really. In fact, rather than hit him, he walked over, dropping a heavy hand on Lou's shoulder.

"Here's the thing, vamp," he said in an almost friendly manner. "I ain't really gonna kill you--mostly cuz the problem is more her fault than yours. But if I hear about y'messin' with my ghoul again, I'm gonna haveta just keep draggin' your sorry a** back here, kickin' it, and that would only be fun for one of us. Remember, I got three tricks under my sleeve, when you got... one. And it probably don't even work right most of the time, I bet."

HP: 50
DMG: 1

Sexy Cocaine

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:54 am
Yeah, right. Lou didn't know who these hunters were, but he was sure as s**t tired of hearing about them with little other explanation. "Oh yeah, I'll bet." The boil said sarcastically, folding his arms when Roch's hand came down on his shoulder.

Oh, look at that. Hedgehog was playing the benevolent 'I'll let it slip this time, BUT-' card. There was a small impulse to try and hit the boil, but it went ignored. No, Lou wouldn't try to hit him now. That would make him look more like a fool than anything. Instead, he listened to the boil's words, nodding wisely and making a note to do the exact opposite of what the boil asked him. "Well maybe you should tell me who your ghoulfriend is so I don't make the same mistake twice." The mistake being he let her slip away with livable mental trauma. Oh no. Not next time. Not after this.

HP: 13

Ice Queen

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:13 am
He looked at the vampire, a strange expression on his face as he dropped the hand. "Actually, no, I don't think I will," he decided. This close it was pretty obvious that he hadn't even broken into a sweat. "I suggest y'just watch your a**, especially toyin' with the ghouls in the school. But you probably won't listen t'me, will you? Then you'll hit on Freya and haveta' deal with that big black motherjacker she's datin'--"

He burst out laughing. But when he stopped, there was a cold expression in his silver eyes. "Y'think I'm bein' soft right now, I'm sure. I'll admit I am. But next time--well, I suggest y'think of goin' t'classes, boil. Right now I could easily dissipate y'twice over without gettin' a scratch." It didn't sound like bragging. In fact there was a bit of disappointment in his voice.

He let his guitar dissipate, and headed for the door.

Sexy Cocaine

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff