Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Exam] I must not tell lies. (Kettil) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Pales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:48 pm
Kettil stared at the instructor and then stared at the small snake creatures, "Sorry guys, but nothing personal," he said to them. Kettil glanced up toward his Owl familiar and gave a small grin, "Okay, ghoulie, get 'em."

Then he added in a quieter tone, "but don't hurt them."

Endzela gave her Reaper a stare of indignation at the last order then took wing, she swooped up ahead before she dived at the nest of small scareling snake monsters which caused an uproar of hissing from fear and general snapping of jaws.

As if that fright wasn't enough Kettil followed it up with a sudden swipe at them of his own though he didn't hurt any of them or grab the but one certainly snapped at him, fangs almost scraping against his skin.

Kettil uttered a short laugh, "Oh Jack, I hope they aren't poisonous."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:07 pm
Selene looked absolutely tickled pink that Kettil was smart enough to use his familiar to scare the snakes. Of course, when he swiped at them with his own hand, she stumbled to try and lean over, to keep his hands away. "They most certainly are, no touching!" She hissed out, her own thin tongue slithering out of her mouth for a moment. She looked down at the scarelings, all huddled together and hissing wildly, and nodded. "Well, you certainly did a fine job of scaring them! I think all in all, this test is a complete success. Congratulations, Kettil, you're now a -"

There was a thunderous shake as something slithered closer. The hisses in the mound were only growing louder, now that they sensed they were being avenged.

"Ah.. well.. I didn't plan for this, hmm.. oh dear.. Kettil, why don't you just.. go over back where we came from." Her voice was nothing but a whisper, as she pushed herself back up, and stumbled backwards a few steps. "I will see what I can do about that, you just.. you just get back to the classroom."

The pumpkin sun was blotted out by a long, massive shadow. Selene's head tilted up, and up, and up..

"I didn't account for the mommy." She squeaked. "Kettil, run!"  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:31 pm
"Oh shii--," Kettil muttered softly. He escaped possible poisoning and now faced the possibility of another danger even as Selene told him where to head he was frozen until she urged him, once more, to run.

Kettil gave a short nod and gave a short whistle that let Endzela know that now was the time to follow him as he turned and made a run for it, hoping the Professor had a handle on things.

If not then he'd have a few more things to feel guilty for as he made a run forward back to where they had come from.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:37 pm
Whether or not Selene had a handle on things was a mystery that Kettil would never come to find out. What mattered was that she would survive the ordeal, but at what cost?

The next day, Kettil would find a blood-stained letter on his doorstep, delivered by a gnome with an infirmary cap on his head. The letter congratulated him on graduating to the next year, and folded within it was a tiny little pin.

User Image

Selene's classes would be cancelled for a month.

Pales
Congratulations, Kettil is now a Y2!

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff