Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Professor Malcolm (Y2 Group 2) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:57 pm
"So what do you think the real exam is?" They were too young to drink - at least in school - so he switched topics with a huge sigh.

Roll: 14 / 15
Combined brush points: 105 / 150  
Enoh Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:58 pm
"And what are you gonna do when we're done, pass or fail?" Mac was going to drink. Screw the school.

Roll: 15 / 15
Combined brush points: 114 / 150  

Enoh Love
Crew

Seussi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:01 pm
"None taken." Because Alex wasn't actually that rotten, and it wasn't like he had bits of flesh and skin falling off of him all over the place. Sure, he smelt terrible, but his rot was suspended at a point where it actually didn't look too horribly bad.

"A drink sounds good." He muttered, as he approached the feline and began brushing it once more.

Either the flycat agreed with him or it was losing it's drive to fight with them anymore,

Roll: 11/15
Combined brush points: 123/150  
Seussi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:06 pm
"Actually I've only ever drank once, and I swore I'd never do it again." Because that had been one of the roughest nights and following days of his unlife, and he hated the feeling of not having perfect control of what he did or said.

"But this cat is making me want to take back that vow."

It was starting to struggle a bit again. He wondered if he could just snap it's spine and make it sit still.

Roll: 12/15
Combined brush points: 128/150  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:09 pm
"And uh, I don't know. I just never expected an exam to be like this. I didn't have an exam to get to year two. I guess I expected something more exciting, or more dangerous" The trials had certainly been all of that and more.

The flycat only calmed down a very little as he continued to run the brush through it's hair carefully. It was actually starting to look...not half bad?

Roll: 13/15
Combined brush points: 134/150  
Seussi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:11 pm
Flycat was seriously starting to calm down. Was that..even a purr Alex could hear? Maybe this minipet wasn't that bad after all, once you spent 29 minutes brushing the hell out of it's fur....

Roll: 14/15
Combined brush points: 143/150  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Seussi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:15 pm
"I'll probably...." Check out the things going on with the fog. That's where I really want to be right now...

"Let my friends know, and if I passed, celebrate. If I failed....maybe we can go for that drink together." He smirked a bit, then reached down for the last few finishing strokes, eye darting up to the clock.

One minute left.

It's all down to you, Alex.

He gave the cat a few last second brushes then set the brush down.

"There! Good enough."

It...didn't look half bad, actually.

Roll: 15/15
Combined brush points: 150/150 WUT

Dragain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:24 pm
"...I made a promise like that once, but...I don't have to hold up to it anymore, I guess." Mac had promised Lizzy, but since they were dating anymore there wasn't anything to keep him to his promise now was there?

"I hear ya though. My year one exam was ice sledding on lava...this is...kind of ridiculous." He shrugged, but at least it wasn't too terribly stressful. Mac was sitting back as Alex brushed through the rest of the fur, holding his chin in the palm of his hand. When the Zomboil finished, Mac threw his arms in the air.

"Woo! Not bad at all! And the Prof's not here yet! Highfive!" He was excited, but only because they survived the hell flycat of snappy doom.

Enoh Love
Crew

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:31 pm
"Yaaaaaaa it was...quite a long time ago, actually. Before Scarentines Day, anyways." He began removing his gloves and reached up to run fingers through his hair as he reminisced about what had happened..though the memories were terrible and he would have rather forgotten about it.

Alex shuddered at the mention of lava, though the ice part sounded alright. Just..not the lava. No thanks. Nope. Not even going to go there.

....But a highfive he could do.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:51 pm
It had been 30 minutes, but the professor was not back yet; at 2 minutes past the promised time, the minipet leashed to the desk started to look unsettled, pacing around as it whined loudly. Its eyes were focused on a particular spot at the door, where a thick white fog had begun covering the room - unnoticeable at first, but soon becoming too huge to ignore.

Home... Home... Home...

The fog crept closer and closer, licking at the two boys and the minipet on the desk before engulfing them completely.

Home.

[Please follow the link to your boss battle <3]

Enoh Love
Seussi

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:41 pm
Enoh Love
Student Name: Mac

Seussi
Student Name: Alexander

Alex and Mac were dumped on the classroom floor, and whatever had pulled them to safety had left two large holes on their collars. Malcolm stood behind them, desummoning his staff just as they turned around. For a while, he said nothing, simply looking at the boils, as if waiting for them to say something first. He then very suddenly pushed something onto the palms of their hands.

User Image

"You passed. Congrats. Surviving as long as that in that situation is good enough for me..." He paused briefly, and then pointed at the half of the classroom that was still flooded in white fog. It was slowly receding, and most importantly, the only door to the room was clear, "Well, what are you waiting for? Tell your friends about it. If they walk in there and dissipate, they might turn into something else altogether... I don't know why it's appearing in the school, but since it is, warn other students... It's appearing along the corridors on campus and in the dorms as well." Maybe that was the "emergency", although there was no way to contain it.

Without saying anything else, Malcolm left the room first, leaving the two students - now Hobs - behind.

[OOC:
-> Link to this post to show that you had been promoted to Y2 if you wish to post for art! Grats again everyone! : DD ]

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff