Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
How do you go about meeting people? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scootin Dadimir Putin

Raider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:14 pm
Timid Mishu
Biertic
Timid Mishu

You mean "Tumblr stole my soul." right?
xD

Lol!

ITS TRUE.
I USED TO BE POPULAR.

Actually no, I never was.
But I like to pretend I was.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 pm
lenon01
Biertic
lenon01
Biertic
lenon01

It's one of the worst feelings on the planet. Especially when you can't do anything to stop it.
It is still good that you put forth the effort to keep in contact. Do you still talk to them periodically?

The one who is closer I actually communicate with more often than people I know here, haha. The one who moved farther away I stay in touch with about three or four times a month, but we're still close. mrgreen

Do you meet them in person or just talk through texts and stuff?
I've tried to keep long distance friendships and most of the time they just fizzle out.

Scootin Dadimir Putin

Raider

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:21 pm
Biertic
lenon01
Biertic
lenon01
Biertic
lenon01

It's one of the worst feelings on the planet. Especially when you can't do anything to stop it.
It is still good that you put forth the effort to keep in contact. Do you still talk to them periodically?

The one who is closer I actually communicate with more often than people I know here, haha. The one who moved farther away I stay in touch with about three or four times a month, but we're still close. mrgreen

Do you meet them in person or just talk through texts and stuff?
I've tried to keep long distance friendships and most of the time they just fizzle out.

I met them both in person, but most of the communication is through texting now.
I can sympathize with that; most people that I know long-distance just drift away or never connect properly in the first place. It's not fun. ;__;
But alas, 'tis life. mrgreen

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:29 pm
Biertic
Dancehall Hysteria
Biertic
Dancehall Hysteria
                    by being a snarky, cynical, stone-cold marvel villain worthy staring at nothing mood-swingy nutjob as usual

uh, i tend to just wait for people to come up to me? i'm heavily introverted (seriously- my mom and dad have me on social skills because i'm "surly" and i'm antisocial, that's how introverted i am- although they have never seen me on the internet).

so really, smile and say hi and before you know it i'll be a mood-swinging machine-gun talking disaster who's gawking at anyone they find pretty, which tends to be girls.
                    .-.

I would go up and talk to people, but I swear my "gaydar" is so off it's not even funny.
That and I am really anti-social. I word vomit on everyone the first time I meet them. sfdsfsdfkhs
Also, I'm a boy. xD

Dancehall Hysteria
                    XD niice. and i have no gaydar to speak of- i keep thinking they're all just into... cupcakes or something. i don't know what my brain thinks. ^^;

i do that when i have something i really want to say and i'm worried i won't be able to so i just word vomit and they stare at me.

and i am a girl! heya!

We are cupcakes.
We have layers and taste delicious.
Or so I have been told.

I do that all the time.
I can't even properly introduce myself to people. Haha.
It's good to see that I am not the only one with this problem though.

can we be cream-filled cupcakes, then?
                    om nom nom, especially the pumpkin ones. >.>

i had that problem a lot when i was little. it certainly didn't help that i mixed my r's and w's all the freakin' time.

and i still have trouble introducing people, especially when people want to shake hands. i don't know why but i'm just gradually becoming more and more uncomfortable with people touching me. .-.

loonaboots

Shady Zapper

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas