Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 5 vs. ??] Unlikely Heroes (Ami/Lex/Mads/Ryan/Wilson) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:46 am
Ami closed her eyes, trying to imagine herself somewhere else- anywhere else. Being coddled by Wilson was nice, but this wasn't the time or place. She couldn't enjoy it with everyone watching her freak out. She continued to whisper the word "No" into Wilson's collar until her breathing calmed.

Lex had been saying something, but Ami couldn't hear it. She kept her eyes closed, senses dulled in Wilson's coat. "I can't do this Wilson, I can't do it," she urged. "I can't watch us die, not again."

Marcus' words rang in her ears, echoed by Dr. H's warning. If she didn't prove useful, she was going to die. This was pretty damn useless. Her thoughts were a tangle- between dying in the pods and dying out here, which was worse?

Her hands fumbled to her jacket pockets, trying to find the Deus Ex Machina pendant that would take her home. She couldn't do this.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:53 pm
"Nice hi--" He was about to compliment Madi when the creature dissipated, causing Ryan to fall and land clumsily on his a**.

He hadn't expected the creature to simply vanish like it had. He thought they would have knocked it out or something. But at least now he would know not to make the same mistake twice. Ami on the other hand was freaking out again.

"What? You planning on getting us killed or something?" He let out an irritable sigh and dismissed his weapons. "We're not going to die, so stop freaking out." He knew that this had something to do with the time she had been kidnapped. But having a panic attack, screeching, and possibly attracting more attention than they wanted wasn't going to do them any favors. They needed to be more careful about this and she needed to calm down.

"I'm okay here. Nothing serious, how about you guys?" He asked. They all looked reasonably healthy. All of them except for maybe Ami. Aside from the mental trauma she had some serious injuries as well. She was going to need some treatment. For now though, bandages were going to have to do.

"Let me see your injuries."

OnionGrump

Mewling Trash

keiifuu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:43 pm
"Uh," Madeline watched as the Mantis disappeared, "thanks. There're probably more where that one came from though."

And unfortunately for them, it probably wasn't even dead, knowing their s**t luck. Turning back to Ryan, she smiled thinly, her normal attitude marred by the tense irritation that seemed to be scratching at all of their nerves. Dismissing Arsen from her hand, she shook herself out, feeling herself go suddenly rigid at Ami's strange disposition. It wasn't like she couldn't handle her senpai going crazy... well, actually, nevermind. But Good Guy Wilson seemed to be on the case. All Madeline could do was sit and say, "don't worry, none of us are gonna die."

What a joke though.

Hovering nearer to Lex and Ryan, if only because she was pretty sure she would do more harm than good if she tried comforting Ami. "I'm fine," She responded, flashing her hands at Lex with a small grin, "just scratches from a giant ********' Mantis. Nothing to worry about."

For now.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 pm
“We won’t die.” His answer was immediate and he hugged Ami tighter as he squeezed his eyes shut. “I’m not going to let anyone die,” he added in a murmur while Wilson patted her head. “Just stay calm, okay? Stay calm and things will be fine. Things will work out.” He finally let go of the Life trainee, but continued to kneel next to the blond. At Lex’s question, Wilson gave himself a one-over and shook his head. “I’m fine.”

“So for the most part, we’re all okay?” he asked, intently staring into the fog. “Should we keep going, then?”

Syusaki

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:19 pm
"Deus Ex Machina," Ami whispered to her pendant. It didn't work. She was still sitting on the ground next to Wilson, leaning against his arm simply because she was too tired to do sit up on her own. That and ... well Wilson's arm was nice.

"Deus Ex Machina!" she said more urgently, commanding the pendant to take her home. Why wasn't she teleporting?

She looked up at her group members. Her voice was shaking, but she said, "It's not working..." She shoved the pendant back in her pocket and turned to Wilson. They all wanted to go on, didn't they. She looked back down at the cuts and scrapes covering her body. She was in no shape to be running through this Medea-created funhouse. "I ... I'm going to bandage myself. You guys go ahead, I'll catch up." Cowardice burned a red onto her cheeks as she pulled the bandages out of her pocket.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:11 pm
Lex nodded as each of them said they were fine, giving a quick and silent prayer of thanks for no fatalities.

Now to deal with Ami. Lex knew Wilson had a handle on her sanity, but there was no way the Life trainee was letting Ami stay behind; and Wilson just seemed too passive to make Ami come with them.

"Ami, you're not staying behind." He'd dropped the ma'am part of his speech while addressing her, mostly because Otto had told him being an Intermediate vs a Trainee meant nothing, really. He knelt down, and slung her over his right shoulder, sack of potatoes style. "You three keep going, I'm taking her to the portal; there should be some kind of healing things there."

Lex honestly had no clue if there would or wouldn't be anything for them back at the portal, but he was running on faith here.

[Exiting with Ami]

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:32 pm
Ami was kicking and screaming, something about not being a sack of potatoes.

[exiting too ahaha]

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces