Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!][HH 2 vs ??] Girl Power~ {Infinity x Kat}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kyrieko rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:56 pm
And she had indeed just grabbed someone and claimed her as a partner. Though she looked kind of familiar. Maybe she'd seen her around before? Eh, since she didn't seem opposed, that was good enough!

:: Mmm...she's quite the catch, precious. A+ + from me! :: Vashi cackled darkly in her mind.

Fini just rolled her eyes and stuck out a hand.

"Infinity. You really don't mind partnering up with me?"

She would have probably sought out Gale if she'd been able to find him. But Fini hated how dependent she seemed to be in being around him. Or any of the few others she'd made friends with. Maybe that was the problem. She needed to branch out more.

:: I agree. You need more female friends, precious. ::

:: Oh hush you! All you care about is if their boobs are decent size. ::

Vashi just cackled in her mind as she rolled her eyes and looked at Kat. "Ya think this will at least be amusing?"

Quote:
Rolling a 2: ALL DAMAGE DONE BACKFIRES ON THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES (ie if you do 6 damage to the opponent, you take 6 damage). All your log seems to take second place as a voice calls to you, vague, agitating. It pressures you to attack relentlessly, brashly, without caring about your own wounds or damage done to your allies.

LividPeas

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:44 pm
Kyrieko

It was fortunate for Kat, that she had located a partner so soon! Even if what that really meant was grabbing the person closest and dragging them along. Yep, that poor soul was Finni. Kat had yet to meet this girl, so she honestly had no idea who it was that she was bringing along with her. Luckily, she wasn't anyone bad, like a few hunters that got under her skin.

:You know, asking people, is better than just grabbing them at random. Honestly, you lack manners.: It was obvious Kat could care less about what Xedis had to say.

"I'm Kat." Grinning, she shook the girls hand, and continued on. "Not at all! Your as good as anyone else here, so why not?" It was also obvious that Kat wasn't going to be changing partners now. So it was best they just dealt with it.

"Amusing?" She turned to blink at the other sun hunter, not quite sure what it was she was on about.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:16 pm
:: Mmm...I definitely like this one. ::

Fini just ignored her weapon for the most part, though kept part of her attention on Vashi in case he caught something coming before she did. And, the sun hunter had to admit he was right. From the tiny bit of time she'd spent with Kat so far, Fini was starting to think she might like her as a partner!

:: She's feisty, like you. ::

"Well, pleasure to meet you! And awesome. Good enough reason for me." The silver haired hunter grinned with amusement, not planning on changing partners at this point. She probably wouldn't find a better one anyways.

A small chuckle escaped. "Oh you know, instead of the dark smelly caves maybe we'll wind up running into something in a fun house. Or something." Fini shrugged. "Soo...should we venture inside?" Man this place gave her chills. More so than usual.

LividPeas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:41 pm
Kyrieko

She was glad that the hunter she dragged along wasn't one of those quiet, brooding types, or even arrogant. If she had gotten stuck with someone like that, it was likely she would have just left them behind and faced whatever wanted to kill her ahead by herself. Then again, the thought of that wasn't so great, nor would it accomplish anything for their mission. Well! Its not like she had to worry about that problem anyways!

"Hah! I wish! Every time I've come to this place, its been nothing but a pain. I highly doubt we'll run into anything fun around here." Pausing, she gave a nod and gestured for her to follow. "Might as well. Everyone else has got a head start. We should be pulling our weight as well."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:19 pm
Fini snorted. Maybe this time around, things wouldn't be so terrible here? She'd never really had the chance to be partnered up with anyone...well, that wasn't either Gale or a large group mission. And, oh hell, if she had to admit it... she kind of missed having a friend. A female friend. Girl talk. And...wow she was done with that!

"No s**t. If I'm gonna get my a** kicked, at least gimme something good to do the a** kicking." She muttered, kicking at the ground. Ugh the fog was annoying. But whatever. "Whyyy does it have to be fog? Like...really? Honestly! I swear, some certain someones are watching waaaay too many old school horror films."

With a nod, Fini grinned and followed beside Kat, keeping her eyes peeled for anything...well, not unnatural, but figures that might provide a fight? "We'd better at least get some action then, so everyone else doesn't say we cheated and took the easy route!"

LividPeas

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:30 pm
Kyrieko

To that, they could agree on. If she got her a** handed to her, she would at least want it to be something of a worth opponent. "Eh, who knows? Kind of sets the mood though, don't you think? In any case, we should probably be careful. There is no telling what we're going to find here. Hopefully we can get in, observe all the crap and stuff we're supposed to, and then get out again." Did Kat hate this place? Yes, yes she did.

She had to admire Finni's enthusiasm on wanting to actually find a battle. Herself, on the other hand. didn't really like the idea of running into those damned insanity creatures as she had seen before. "Pfft, if anyone says that, then they need a kick in the jaw. The beauty of this place, is that it is random. So that means, anyone can encounter anything that might be lurking here, as well as deal with some random crap this place might throw at us as well. Personally, I just want to get this job done with. I like my missions to be in more..open areas."

This place was a little too cramped for her style. Luckily, she wasn't one of those hunters that needed extra room to swing any large weapon around.

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

ramenli rolled 2 12-sided dice: 3, 9 Total: 12 (2-24)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:46 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The fog began to roll in, thick as a creature emerged. A large mantis, insanity making him larger than usual, almost 15 feet tall, mandibles clacking as he moved forward.

His claws shot out, wasting no time, trying to grab each of the invaders, though his own strength seemed to be fading, each movement draining him but he moved on, almost as if pain did not effect him.

OOC

Total HP : 28 - 6 = 22/60
Damage done: 6
Targets: Infinity and Kat

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:05 pm
"Yeah, it kinda does. Definitely ups the 'creepy' factor." She grinned, glancing around still. "That's the part that concerns me. Not know what we'll find here."

:: Hopefully another pair of lovely breasts to join your party. ::

Fini had just opened her mouth to respond - studiously ignoring Vashi - having been snickering over the thought of kicking someone in their jaw.... when something came out of the fog.

A surprised shriek escaped her (shutup Vashi she was totally denying it!) and with barely a thought, Vashi appeared in her hands as she slashed towards whatever it was and jumped back with a curse.

:: Oh what was just priceless, precious! I applaud you. :: He cackled in her mind.

"Well, guess we found out what kinds of things we can run into." She offered. "A really. Big. Bug."

User Image

HP: 34/40
Target: Giant a** bug! (<3333 )
Damage: Fini you faaaaail!
{Howling Eclipse - The Battle Cry} An energy blast is thrown towards her opponent that paralyzes them with a deep chill for a moment.

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 1, 10 Total: 11 (2-20)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:11 pm
Kat's nose wrinkled in disgust as she laid eyes on the creature in front of her. She was not fond of these of bugs or insanity creatures, but both combined..something out there hated her, obviously. "Ewwwwwwwwwww!" In times like these, what they needed was an extremely large fly swatter of a sort. Well, their weapons would have to do.

Thankful that her weapons were long distance, Kat cringed and backed away from the creature and its first attack. Once further away, she shot a round into the damned thing.

User ImageSTATS
Intermediate Trainee
----------------------------------
HP: 39/50
TARGET: Yin
DAMAGE: 5 + 5 to self
CHARGE: 1/3
ABILITY: Charged Whisker (Gamblers Chance Y3 Mech)
ramenli rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 6 Total: 14 (2-24)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:25 pm

A really big but that preferred to squash the invaders that were attacking his home. An odd turn of events, but a true one nonetheless.

One fired at him, weapons still angering him even in this state, causing him to hiss angrily. "Home."

He gave the ghoul who had slashed at him but not really attacked a quick slash with his claw before moving forward quickly, stabbing out with his claw, extending his reach as he aimed for the ghoul who had fired on him. But each time he connected it was as if he was hurting himself as much as them, each strike paining his claws and forearms though he just fought through the pain.

OOC

Total HP : 17 - 8 = 9/60
Damage done: 8
Targets: Infinity and Kat

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:40 pm
In true reckless fashion, Fini disregarded how large the creature was and lunged after it, cursing at the slash she received and been unable to doge quickly enough. Usually she was not this bad, but..something was urging her to just attack, not at all worried about the fact Kat could hit her too.

Attempting to return the favor, Fini made an X shape as she slashed at the overly large bug insanity creature that needed to be exterminated. Quickly.

"Whyyyyy did it have to be a buuug!" She whined to no one in particular.

User Image

HP: 21/40
Target: Yin
Damage: 5 + 5 to self
{Howling Eclipse - The Battle Cry} An energy blast is thrown towards her opponent that paralyzes them with a deep chill for a moment.

LividPeas rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:42 pm
Damn this thing had a long reach! Here she thought she was safely at a distance, but apparently, she wasn't far back enough. Cursing under her breath as the creature stabbed into her shoulder, the hunter retaliated by firing a couple more shots into its leg, hoping that maybe it would fall off, or at least remove itself from her shoulder.

Bloody hell it hurt! She really hated bugs, insanity and she despised this place! No matter how many times she came to this place, something bad went down. It was just their luck that they ran into something like.. this!

"Because life sucks, apparently!"

User ImageSTATS
Intermediate Trainee
HP: 23/50
TARGET: Yin
DAMAGE: 8 + 8 to self
CHARGE: 2/3
ABILITY: Charged Whisker (Gamblers Chance Y3 Mech)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:48 pm

"Home."

The one invader slashed at him, And while he did not feel pain per se it was a struggle to keep himself formed together. The shots that rang out with the final straw and he dissipated into the fog, leaving the ghouls alone once again.

OOC

Total HP : Ded

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces