Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:31 am
User Image

That horrible moment when things get bad and you get upset. D;

this is a mature topic, looking for mature advice not the " OMG WAT A D0UCHE LEEEEVVVEEE HIMMMM" kthx.

I do need someone to talk too I'm really upset. :[

Well lately I have been getting really clingy to my boyfriend I finally smothered him too much.
I didn't mean to get so clingy, I really didn't.
I do admit this screw up is all on me, it is my bad.

What happened was, this morning my boyfriend was getting sick I wasn't sleeping due to cold meds keeping me up and I was really cranky. anyway he left to go get a game fixed, no problem.
Then I fall asleep and my stupid alarm went off an hour later if that and i see a text on my phone that he was going to help his mom and I flew off the rocker, I don't remember exactly all I said due to being uber tired but I was being very irrational and just being a plain b***h.
Then he said I was acting like his ex, which in a way I was. =c (I hate admitting that)
Uhg anyway he came home and bought me Starbucks and we smoked a cigarette.
I apologized to him because my mom brought me back down to Earth, I see where I ******** up.
I should not have been so irrational over something so small, and I shouldn't have been so whiny when I didn't get my way.

Well he came home for dinner at two AM (he works nights) that is his dinner break.
anyway he still called me babe and helped me get the dogs back in the fence. They got out some how. .-.
And then we kidded around a little bit and held a conversation, no yelling or bitchin' just kidding around and stuff.
He is still feelin sick though.
He said we needed to talk though.

He wants to take a little break, I think he is going to go to his moms and chill for a bit because we have been bickering a little bit and I have been getting pretty bitchy so we are thinking we have been spending too much time together. He didn't yell at me and he was pretty cool about that when he said it. Of course I was tearing up and saying no to it but I finally came around cause i see where I smothered him and I don't blame him from needing a short breather. He said it is only going to be a week long breather but I'm still uhg....

I feel terrible for acting so childish. I see where I messed up and trust me i learned from it. I wish he wouldn't go on a break but I understand why we are doing it.
He promised that he wasn't going to leave me and he says he still loves me.
I just still feel sad and upset. ;-;

In other news I'm a day late on my period, now two days late. We have been trying for a baby so fingers crossed.

UPDATE
He is staying at his moms for a bit. He says he needs a breather cause I was being too clingy. He has no intentions of leaving me, cheating on me or anything bad like that he just needs a break.
=<
He's coming to get some clothes then he's going to his moms.
It's gonna be hard to not cry.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:01 am
Sounds like you know you were acting a bit crazy so thats good. And if problems like this have been happening for a while it probably is best that you take a bit of a break. Did you clearly define what taking a break means for you two? Like If your going to stay in contact during the break? etc? I think thats really important thing to have figured so you both know where you stand.

I know you've been trying for a while but if you guys are going on a break and have ben having problems for a little while maybe now isnt the best time for a baby. Though if you are pregnant it could be those hormones which made you act a little crazy this morning
heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

LilliannaWinterwolf

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 am
You've realized the problem and are taking steps to change it, which is great.

Also, I think taking a break is a great thing. I think it'll give you both a chance to take a step back and reflect. Not to mention giving you both some breathing room.

Like THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS, if you guys are having problems maybe now isn't the best time to think about having children. You and your boyfriend should really talk things out and work on your issues before you consider getting pregnant.

Regardless, I hope everything works out for you. The best of luck to you both. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:09 am
User Image

We never really had any issues until recently.
I gone crazy on him twice and I always tag along. D:
I never noticed it until he started telling me about it and until my mom talked to me.
I am not great at noticing things.

We have been trying before we had these issues come up.
I'm pretty sure that we can work through it but I;m still pretty mad and upset with myself for acting so immature.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:10 am
User Image

Update in first post

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:21 am
dont worry, sounds like he's genuinely just planning to stay there for a little while. Just give him space. Perhaps don't call/text him for the next couple of days (unless he contacts you first) So he has time to think and feel like your respecting his need for space.

Don't worry, it wouldn't be a real relationship if you didn't annoy each other or do something wrong occasionally. Sounds like he'll be back in a few days and you'll both probably feel closer to each other for realising what its like to be apart.
heart  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:33 pm
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
dont worry, sounds like he's genuinely just planning to stay there for a little while. Just give him space. Perhaps don't call/text him for the next couple of days (unless he contacts you first) So he has time to think and feel like your respecting his need for space.

Don't worry, it wouldn't be a real relationship if you didn't annoy each other or do something wrong occasionally. Sounds like he'll be back in a few days and you'll both probably feel closer to each other for realising what its like to be apart.
heart
User Image

He told me to tell him when I get to work and when I get home so he knows I'm safe. We just filled our cars up and he got some stuff. :[
I cried on the way home. I'm worried about pushing him away and messing up...

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So now I'm confused about your warning about wanting mature advice and not saying to not leave him because he was being a douche. I expected with that warning like that he was going to be a d**k but no obvious false alarm. emotion_facepalm

Anyways you just need to take the time to reflect not only on your recent reactions to him wanting a break and helping his mom, but also whatever past reactions you have had. I don't know maybe you might have some abandonment issues or something......? Not trying to be rude but it seems you might have had some bad relationships in the past or something.

But not only are you clingy you seem to over react to pitiful things as well. I don't think being tired is an excuse for "flying off the rocker" because he was going to help his mom. You really didn't have to reply at all to be honest.

But anyways reading over this again maybe he wants a break because he sick and your recent reactions reminded him of his ex that he couldn't shake it off. And why just lately have you been clingy?

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PSM Guild Mule

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:07 pm
User Image

So not looking forward to work today.

We work at the same place he clocks in when I clock out.
what should I do if I see him?
I don't want to be all up in his business and be all clingy.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:23 pm
little aishi chan
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So now I'm confused about your warning about wanting mature advice and not saying to not leave him because he was being a douche. I expected with that warning like that he was going to be a d**k but no obvious false alarm. emotion_facepalm

Anyways you just need to take the time to reflect not only on your recent reactions to him wanting a break and helping his mom, but also whatever past reactions you have had. I don't know maybe you might have some abandonment issues or something......? Not trying to be rude but it seems you might have had some bad relationships in the past or something.

But not only are you clingy you seem to over react to pitiful things as well. I don't think being tired is an excuse for "flying off the rocker" because he was going to help his mom. You really didn't have to reply at all to be honest.

But anyways reading over this again maybe he wants a break because he sick and your recent reactions reminded him of his ex that he couldn't shake it off. And why just lately have you been clingy?
User Image

I have been in a lot of abusive relationships. I was also abused as a child.
I don't think like normal people cause I was trying to survive doing what I had to do to keep a roof over my head and food.
I never really had anyone help with any issues that I might have.

This is the only good and stable relationship that I have ever had and he knows about the stuff that I went through.
I hate to use that as an excuse for my actions.

Looking back I see what I did and I know now to think before acting.
Thats a fault that I have, I don't think I just act.

I just hope i don't push him away cause i don't want to loose him.
Thats what I'm freaking out about right now.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:24 am
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

So not looking forward to work today.

We work at the same place he clocks in when I clock out.
what should I do if I see him?
I don't want to be all up in his business and be all clingy.

User Image

Just be normal. You guys are still together.. it's not like you broke up so there's no need to avoid him. So just say hello & say you hope he has a good night. Give a hug, a smile & be on your way.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:26 pm
no offense or anything, but it makes sense that he wants a break.
it's a good thing that you realized your mistake.
maybe you should find other things to do instead of thinking about him all the time?
idk, maybe have a girls' night out or something.  

Atomic Poppy

Girl-Crazy Smoker

8,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

KikwiPenguins

Newbie Noob

3,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:12 pm
Well, while I don't really know ALL about relationships since I never been in one like.. where two people can see one another face to face, it's a bit hard to help.. but i'll just say this.

I hope everything gets better for you, and that you do end up bringing a baby into this world of ours. Just make sure that baby is safe, there are lots of psychos in this world today. Not saying you and your boyfriend are, I'm just saying like.. people who commit crimes and such.

Well I hope you feel better, and so does he and that everything goes back to normal. Good luck!~

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:00 pm
I ran this by Nick so you're getting a man's advice through me.

Quote:
Do not get pregnant. That's the worst thing to do when you have relationship trouble.

A break isn't the end of your relationship. That you realize you were getting clingy is a good thing. Guys need their space.

Give him a couple of weeks to get to the point where he realizes how much he misses you and he'll be back.

Once you're together again, talk to him about how you feel and how it makes you act the way you were. Just remeber guys don't really go for the touchy-feely coffee convos. Let him fiddle with his phone or whatever, he'll still be listening.

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

P l u c k my D u c k

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:29 pm
you just need something to distract yourself, some hobbies. c:

i was the smothered, not the smother...ee...in my last relationship. if i didn't text my boyfriend every 5 mins he would send me messages asking where i was, what i was doing, why i hated him, etc... just completely irrational ideas. when we hung out in public, he was all about intense pda whenever we passed by other males- ones that were old even!- and once he shoved his tongue down my throat when i was in the middle of a conversation with one of my good (brotherly) guy friends!!! it got to the point where i couldn't go out with my girlfriends without constructing a gigantic alibi, without taking pictures so he knew where i was, etc. one night, i ended up shutting off my phone because he was hitting it up sooooo much, calling me endlessly, leaving me voicemails because he was "worried".

i sat him down and told him that i was an adult, and i could take care of myself, and that there were enough stresses in my life without having to deal with his clinginess. i wanted a boyfriend for support and safety, someone to fall back on when i needed a helping hand... and that wasn't what he was.

NOW, i'm not saying you're ANYTHING like that. i had my moments with my first boyfriend where i'd go off on him for no apparent reason. sometimes when you want to be with him but you can't be, it can really get to you. however, that doesn't mean you deserve to run his life. he can't heed to your every command- he was with his mother, not some random prostitute y'know?! you just need to relax a bit hun! everything will be okay!

if he's saying he still loves you and just needs some time then that's exactly what it means. you'll be okay darling, i promise! if you need to chat, pm me mkay? <3~

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games