Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH 2v2] Charge (Aymet Alex Ami Wilson) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
chiickadee rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-16)

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:28 pm
Ami stumbled, holding her shoulder where Aymet had landed a hit. Well now she was down to one gun instead of two. s**t. She put one back, leaping into a more defensive position.

"You think this is our fault?!" Ami spat, gesturing to the mist around her. "You think this s**t doesn't do anything to us?!" She was very nearly enraged by the accusations. He was very well insinuating that they didn't have a giant dragon destroying part of their island. That they didn't lose hunters every day to the insanity.

It was insulting. "Boo hoo about your ******** friends- I couldn't give less of a s**t," she retorted.

HP: 10/30
DMG: 0
Target: Aymet

Molten Tigrex rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:18 pm
"You liars, you - you humans - you don't talk to us like that, you little insect --" His vision flared all greys again. He felt light, and dizzy. And big. He felt so much bigger than these humans could imagine. This form restricted him, it suffocated him, he was trapped in this tiny frail body and it was wrong and he had to escape it. As long as he wore their shape he was just as small and weak as they were.

A single, quiet voice spoke with clarity in his mind, a voice that was somehow his own, urging him on until he couldn't differentiate it from his own thoughts and the discrepancy melted into the back of his mind like the fog all around them. No, he was m̱̗̞̝o͙̻̲ͦ̄ͧ̊̎̇͒ŕ̬̦͔̯̳ͅẹ̥̹̹̱͎͓͐ͮ̓͘. How could he have ever forgotten? Not lost, or confused, or weighed down by these simpering emotions that belonged in the heart he didn't own. What mattered right now, what mattered more than anything else. The real feeling, the cool burning high that had begun to spread from his hand, deep into all his bones, was the thirst for r̞͍̼̻̙̃ͤ̿͒̌́ḙ̛͙̓̈ͅv̥̜̣̥̝̣͊ͅe̵̍n̮̻̘̾g̯̳̖̗͚̈́̈̔͞e̤͔̍ͭ͂̇.

The pin snapped off easily. His bones grew and shifted in an instant, draconic once again, expanding until he was easily thirty feet from head to tail and held together in some places by wrought metal, others in crackling blue flames. His wings stretched and batted away the oppressive fog. Yes. This was how it should be. He felt unstoppable.

A heavy roar escaped the dracolich as he reveled in his newfound confidence. He stared down at the hunter with a skeletal grin; she was so small, so weak, so close to death. He lunged to snap his skeletal jaws around Ami and crushed her FEAR shield between his teeth.

HP: 38/40
TARGET: Ami ;;
DAMAGE: 6x2 = 12 D:
CHARGE: (+)3  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:08 pm
So Ami was caught in some dragon teeth.

Do you really need descriptions?

I mean I think we all know it would be painful and terrible to be caught in dragon teeth.

Just imagine lots of screaming and wailing.

HP: -2

Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:09 pm
"What I do know is that you kidnapped my friends." Alex growled in response, eye still burning from the gas, throat still raw making his words more raspy then before. "And that you shoved something inside of them to make them your jacking puppets!" The zomboil moved forward, intent on tearing Wilson apart piece by bloody piece, not anticipating the kick that was leveled directly at his stomach, doubling him over. Weak, he felt so weak. His vision swam as everything became grey once more, and he straightened back up unsteadily.

"Everything terrible I've ever had to experience, stems from something you bastards started." He continued. Maybe they didn't have anything to do with this, or maybe they did and these two just didn't know about it. Whatever the case he wasn't going to just sit back and let these flesh bags strut around doing whatever the jack they wanted while all of his friends were being turned into crazed fog creatures. The words out of the ghouls lips made him want to turn, to attack her instead, but just as that thought crossed his mind Ayamet took on his natural form and Alexander's lips curled up into a cruel smile.

Okay, that was pretty jacking awesome. He was pretty sure the other boil could handle that stupid b***h, so his attention went straight back to Wilson.

Whom he promptly returned the stomach kick to.

HP:6
Target: Still Wilson
Damage: 16
FP: 2

Syusaki

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

Syusaki rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 10 Total: 16 (2-20)

Syusaki

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:48 pm
“Talk to you?Logically speaking, you wouldn’t even be here without humans.” There was no arrogance veiled in his tone, only simple fact. He cocked his head at Aymet while he kept his patience in check, kept himself still as the dragon broke off the pin hanging around his neck and transformed into a monstrous dragon made of bone. Wilson flinched as he heard Ami’s screams. “Stop it.” He moved toward her, but the zomboil returned his attack with a kick of his own. The air left his lungs and he stumbled backwards, hunched over.

“Well,” he answered Alex, wheezing, “this I can’t deny, but this is war. This has always been war.” He coughed and straightened his back. “And everything terrible I’ve experienced comes from you. A fair trade, don’t you think?” Wilson stepped slowly toward Alex. “It’s an endless circle of suffering, pain, and anger that neither of us can escape.” He sounded disappointed as he shot at Alex’s head point-blank.

He never stood a chance.

HP: 24
Damage: 10x2=20
Target: Alex

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items