Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Ashurao's Magical Palace Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:44 pm
Dantes_river
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Victoria nodded and walked over and grabbed the teapot. She poured some water into the teapot and set it on the oven. As she waited for the water to boil, she looked around the kitchen for the tea. When she found the tea cabinet, she looked through his selection of tea and decided on a brand of black tea. She grabbed a mug and poured the hot water, through the tea strainer and leaves, in the mugs. "Would you like milk or sugar, Ashurao?" Victoria asked. When he replied what he wanted, Victoria put what ever he wanted if he wanted anything. Victoria handed him his team. The tea was a pretty warm. "I slept very well. I do." Victoria said in reply to his questions. The edge of her lip went up slightly in a smile. She poured herself some tea and dropped a sugar cube and poured some milk into her tea. She got herself a spook and stirred the sugar and milk into the tea. She placed the spoon in the dishwasher and leaned against the counter and sipped some of her tea.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:34 pm
RawrRebecca

We all had the same parents
many, many years ago.
Why can't we live in freedom?
Without hunger?
Without war?
Those are my youngest brother's words...

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxSnapping to attention when the female asked if he wanted milk or sugar in his tea. “Four sugar cubes and a bit of the French vanilla creamer in the fridge,” he answered smoothly as he waited for her to finish up with the tea. Once done, he accepted the cup of tea from the beautiful auburn haired woman. Taking a sip from the tea, he just felt more active and alert from the warm tea running down his throat. He then let out a soft sigh of content only to catch her answers for his own questions which made him chuckle lightly.

xXxI was teasing about the latter question. You do appear far more radiant than you did when you first arrived though now that you've bathed. Now what all did I say I was going to do when I woke up?” he said almost in a hum before taking another sip of his tea. It was delicious although he didn't find it surprising. She did seem to come from an era that has long been extinct after all.

My answer, you ask?
In a world beyond controlling, are you going to deny the savior
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Power beyond containing, are you going to remain a slave
for the rest of your life?
Give into the night.

{( O.O.C. :: ~ )}

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:39 pm
Dantes_river
We gotta get some action going on.
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Victoria shrugged with indifference when he spoke about him teasing her. She took a few more sips from her tea. She hasn't really drank anything other than blood for the past 200 years. It is a nice feeling to have warm tea going down her throat. She pretty sure that the tast question was directed towards himself, so Victoria kept quiet. She stared out the a window and thought to herself. She wandered what the assignment he gave the twins. He acted like they should be back by now. She shrugged the thought off, it was none of her business. She sipped some more of her tea and looked back at Ashurao.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:52 pm
RawrRebecca
I know... redface My brain's been shutting down though since I've been helping my dad with his college work. sweatdrop

many, many years ago.
Without hunger?
Without war?

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxFinishing up his tea, he set the cup on the counter only to lightly tap his fist into the palm of the opposite hand. “I know what it was now. You could've chimed in at any time, Lady Victoria,” he almost seemed to cheer before slightly narrowing his eyes at the female. Did she expect him to remember everything? He then let out a sigh before turning on his heel and heading out of the kitchen. “Come along, Lady Victoria. I only have an hour or so to tell you all you need to know along with showing you the house before I must return to work. During that time, I need you to do laundry. Should I need you while I'm working, you'll get a magical note to appear in front of you. That is unless you prefer a gremlin jumping on you.

xXxPausing in his words, his feet stopped and his bright red eyes glared up at the wall of paintings to his left. There were up to six paintings on the wall of people; the top left being his parents followed by a painting of him and his twin brother when they had long hair. Then there was one of his sisters who looked like a gypsy at the end of the top row. On the bottom row was two sets of triplets set beside each other; one of these had two girls on either side of a male while the other had a two males on either side of a female that looked as if she'd slap you for no apparent reason. The sixth, and last painting, was that of a lonely boy sprawled on his stomach and surrounded by books who looked unamused yet was the only one in the family that had the wings and tail of an incubus. It was the last picture that had caught Ashurao's attention for that brief moment and made him want to tear it off the wall. Unfortunately for him, if he did, his mother would go crying to his father and he'd get scolded like a child.

xxxThis is my family, Lady Victoria. I suggest remembering their faces and eventually their names for they'll be visiting quite often. Their reasoning being because of this unamused brat at the end here... If only mother would give me her damn permission to kill the booknerd of a rodent, we wouldn't be having as much trouble as we are now,” he started in a smooth voice while pointing towards the picture at the bottom row's last painting. It was sad how everyone else had posed for their "picture" and yet he'd refused to be involved in any portraits so they just painted him in what was his usual routine. Turning slightly away from the pictures, he hit his fist against the opposite wall out of irritation and frustration only to sigh lightly again.

My answer, you ask?
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Give into the night.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:55 pm
Dantes_river
User ImageUser Image

User Image

"Well you never told me what you wanted me to do, Ashurao." Victoria said. She finished up the last of her tea and grabbed his cup that he set on the counter and put their mugs in the dishwasher. She turned around and followed him when he commanded her too. "I would prefer note." She said to herself as she walked a few feet behind him. Stopping beside him and looked at the pictures on the wall. Her eyes scanned each picture, taking in the features of each person in the picture. Her eyes paused on the picture of Ashurao's brother and him. She continued onto the next pictures looking at each face. She looked at the picture he pointed out. "Do mind me asking what he did to make you guys hate him so much?" Victoria asked looking over at Ashurao. She instantly regretting asking the question when her master slamed his fist against the wall.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:23 am
RawrRebecca

many, many years ago.
Without hunger?
Without war?

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxBrushing his freehand through his hair, the silvery haired male let out a soft sigh only to cross his arms over his chest. “Note it is. Um... It isn't exactly that the entire family hates him. I hate him while my siblings can deal with his presence and my parents adore him. It's a long-ish story as to why I hate him,” he stated calmly while briefly glaring at the picture on the wall. His gaze then shifted back to the female in less of a glare than he'd given the picture. “In a summarized version of all things that happened, with time memory eventually begins to fade especially when you've been forced into changing your language for newer and newer generations. Vampires forgot how to speak our native tongue, how to read it and so we had many scrolls and books we couldn't read. Our family has always been filled with child prodigies. I was a child prodigy of sorcery while my twin was a swordsmaster since he could talk. Tacticians, puppeteers, marksmen... You name it and it's been in our family line. This little halfbreed of a brat brat threw everything out of whack though. Since the time he was born misfortune has entered the vampire society. The southern kingdom wound up self-destructing whereas the northern kingdom was dragged into a war they couldn't win. The only reason they won was due to his departure from the kingdom. Texenius Ashiwar was the child prodigy of all child prodigies. There is literally nothing he can't do whatsoever. It took me three hundred years to even get started learning ancient sorcery that was long since forgotten. It took him nine years to have it mastered and seal away ninety-nine-point-nine percent of his magic.

xXxPausing again, he hit his fist against the wall once more. It was apparent that this unamused entity in the picture seriously grated on his nerves. “He abandoned the vampire nation and his family for a vampire girl who was as close to his level of intelligence as was possible even after she whacked him in the head with a damn dictionary. He disobeyed direct orders from the queen herself after lying through his teeth on more of the books he translated for her than you've probably even seen. I say to roast him alive for turning into a traitor. Damn the ancient texts and that brat to Hell and back! My parents and the queen disagree though. They want him alive so they can force the truth out of him and how to translate the texts. Once that's done, then we can kill him. He's a pain to even attempt capturing. Last I heard of him, he was in Russia. Come to find out, that news was three years late! He was already gone by the time I reached there and hadn't been around Russia for quite some time. It's been centuries since I've seen him which is also why his only portrait makes him look like he's eight,” he breathed out while rubbing his temples. He was too irritated by the memory of his brother to care that his fist hurt right now.

Big brother~ Ashurao Ashiwar, where did you run off to?” a female voice echoed down the halls only to get Ashurao to slap a hand against his forehead while the other hand pointed up to the image of the girl dressed as a gypsy. “Her name is Lelianna. She's got a bit of a brother complex so don't be surprised if she gets pissy at you living in my house,” his voice muttered irritably. This was followed by an adult woman dressed as a gypsy seeming to appear out of nowhere just to hug the silvery haired male, her dark black hair tied back into a ponytail as her only real blood relation showed through her ruby red eyes.

My answer, you ask?
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Give into the night.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

RawrRebecca

Interesting Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:09 pm
Dantes_river
User ImageUser Image

User Image

Victoria listened to Ashurao rant about his brother. She thought to herself Maybe it wasn't a good idea to ask him about his brother. She continued to listen until he mentioned that his brother, Texenius, ran off with a girl. "He ran off with a girl...huh..." She said and paused. She said quickly "Oh! Sorry for my interruption." She shut her lips and listened to the rest of what he said. When he finished, Victoria stayed silent letting everything sink in. "Do you have an idea where he..." She said trailing off before she finished her sentence when a female voice echoed.

Her green eyes stared at the picture he pointed to and memorized the name with her face. She turned and saw Lelianna appear and hugged Ashurao. Victoria straightened her posture, though she already had excellent posture. Her hands clasped each other in front of her. She stayed silent and watched the two of them.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:29 am
RawrRebecca

many, many years ago.
Without hunger?
Without war?

User ImageUser Image
xxAshurao Ashiwarxx

xXxIt's not because he was in love with her. She just understood him better than most did since she was as close to super genius as he was. They didn't like being told they needed to translate the ancient texts for the queen,” Ashurao grumbled while trying to pry the female off of him while changing her clothes into something a bit less revealing. Lelianna, however, didn't intend to release him from the hug whatsoever. Oh how much he wanted to kill his younger sister right now. She was too damn clingy.

xXxHere you are. You're such a pain to find. Why're you discussing Texenius to this woman? Did you... Are you intending to get into a relationship without father's consent? I know you don't care for that succubus of a mother we have, but you always ask father for his opinion,” she almost seemed to hiss and gasp at the same time. Ashurao's eyes narrowed slightly while trying to push her as gently as possible away from him yet failing at getting her to release him yet again. “I needed some assistance so I got myself a servant, Lelianna. Texenius is a pain in my a** after all and yet I'm the only one tasked with finding that irritating brat. I can't be in thirty different places at once... Well I could, but separating my magic equally let alone thinking of multiple things at once is a pain. Let go now or I'm blasting you down the hall,” he growled back before giving a curt nod as his sister released him.

xXxGood girl. Lelianna, this is my assistant Victoria. Victoria, this is the eldest of my sisters Lelianna. So what are you doing here, twerp?” the male sighed as he ran a hand through his silvery-white hair, his bright ruby eyes showing his irritation. Lelianna flashed an innocent smile before showing him a photo that looked like an irritated male with semi-long bluish-silvery-grey hair in a trench coat and a pair of black leather gloves. “Texenius Ashiwar's most recent look from Enaia and her twerpy lil' brother Mordred from a few weeks ago. They met up briefly and she apparently took a picture of him when he wasn't paying attention and I, your pickpocket of a sister, got it from them. He was in that city where she was brought to you from. That's what my rumor mill has told me and my reasoning for being here,” she answered cheerily before shooting a dark glare at Victoria. How dare Ashurao bring another woman to his home?! Their parents would be told of his actions...

User Image
My answer, you ask?
In front of your eyes?
Stare into the night.
Give into the night.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm