Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
T h r e e . L i t t l e . W o r d s . ..:Bunny & Spartan::.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

F l u f f y . B u n n y . R e t u r n s !
  Y a y !
  W h o . C a r e s ?
  G o l d . D i g g e r ?
View Results

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:22 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX 𝔩 𝔢 𝔫 𝔬 𝔯 𝔢

T h e . G h o s t . G i r l

User Image

Though the frame bequeathed one of the few photos the little apartment had, it was faced down by none other than Lenore herself, who refused to look at the dazzling eyes that stared back at their viewer and the three faux smiles that persuaded the viewer to think they were once a happy family. Lenore, however, knew the truth behind that picture which failed to convince her that those memories of back then were any more cheerful than a fish gasping for air. Those times were exasperating for Lenore, which led her to believe that if she faced the photo down everyday, even though her mother continued to face it back up whenever she came home, she could dismiss such recollections and eventually forget about it. That, by forgetting such bitter thoughts she could find a much warmer hearth and move on with her days.

Lenore peeled off her damp and uncomfortable clothes, searching for warmer and dryer clothes to pull on. Once satisfied with comfy attire, she tried to find something universal for Nicholas to wear. After finding nothing to no avail, Lenore gave up and walked down the hall to her mother's. She found something, even if they were a feminine blue color, but they were sweats and elastic. Nicholas was too big so she figured they'd fit. Lenore found a fluffy pink towel and tucked it under her arm. She closed the door behind her, returning to the lighted living room. She lifted the blue sweats for Nicholas.
"It's just my mother and me here. So I couldn't find a fitting shirt. But I found some old bottoms," she offered, walking over to him. "You can change into these and I can dry the rest of your clothes in our drier," she added, handing him both the towel and pants.

Surely, he must've been curious about her little abode. The walls were plain, besides the framed paintings and photographs of landscapes that her mother continued to buy at thrift stores and junk sales. The fitted kitchen was homey, entailing a comfortable lifestyle. The living room was a little more bare, but provided suitable laze. It appeared that the apartment wasn't well lived in; her mother was working a lot and Lenore was left to live by herself most of the time. Therefore, the apartment looked a little empty: the cabinets and fridge only held dinners and food for two, dust accumulated on some of the smooth surfaces, and the curtains looked like they hadn't been opened for some time. Nonetheless, the apartment was clean and tidy, which both her and her mother made sure of.

"The bathroom is down that hall, the first door you see on the right. Don't mind all the products, those are my mother's," she commented. Surely, because the bathroom housed two females, the bathroom would scream femininity. Hair products, hair dryers, curlers, make up, and etcetera organized themselves on the shelves and sink. The bathroom was clean and sweet smelling, lingering perfume and candle scents haunting the bathroom. The shower curtain was drawn back, the toilet seat covered in a cute cover with a fluffy rug that covered the floor.

Rosco sat on top of the counter, licking his paws and musing to himself, his tail twitching and waving to and fro with disinterest. Lenore would go to make some hot cocoa while Nicholas would change.

" And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you."XX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

" I never saw the point in trying
Cause I would only let you down
And I just couldn’t take you down there with me;
I just can’t stand to see you drown. "

lyrics: Cults
song: Never Saw The Point

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:57 pm
User Image
❚❙❙ ✘ The cover may seem easy to understand, but the pages of your life give the real detail ✘ ❙❙❚

Nicholas kept thinking about that photo, Lenore soon back with clothes he can wear. "Thanks. I'm gonna go change now." He said and took the clothes with a smile, walking to the bathroom to change. As he changed, one thing was shrouding his thoughts, that photo... What was on it? Who was on it? Why is it down? He wanted to know, his curiosity at its peak. The different things in her bathroom, none of it interested him but that photo...

Nicholas returned, still thinking about the photo. "Here's my damp clothes. I can put them in the drier if you can show me where it is." He said with a smile.

❚❙❙ ✘Open your book. Let me read the pages of your life and understand who you are✘ ❙❙❚

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:37 pm
Since you asked for it cat_razz

User Image

Lenore put a little creamer in each, liking to use a little tinge of flavor in her cocoa other than chocolate and milk. It made it taste much more homey. She sniffed her mug, a dark red color, and sipped it tenderly. Yet it proved to be too hot for comfort and she settled with letting it cool for a moment. She brushed back her long, dark hair and set to put everything back into their place.

"The drier?" She watched as Nicolas came out wearing their clothes. She smiled slightly, breathing out a small laugh before pointed to her left. "In the closet. Past the table and it is the only door there." She then turned to dig through the fridge for something to eat.

" And know that if I had known all the answers, I would not have held them from you."XX X ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄ ┄

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image
❚❙❙ ✘ The cover may seem easy to understand, but the pages of your life give the real detail ✘ ❙❙❚

"Well it's only fair that I dry my own clothes." He said with a smile, liking that she gave a laugh as he followed her directions to the drier. "Want to dry your clothes too?" He asked as he put his damp clothes in. "I mean if it's being used, why not?" Nicholas added in, walking back to the kitchen to see her raiding the fridge.

❚❙❙ ✘Open your book. Let me read the pages of your life and understand who you are✘ ❙❙❚

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:13 pm
(bump)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:43 pm
(Cream...)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:24 pm
Sorry, sorry, sorry!

User Image

Lenore pulled out some nutella, settling to make a sandwich. She turned to look at him, looked away, before looking at him again, a much more...open look than her usual drab. "No. It's fine since I have other laundry to do. Just dry your clothes." She turned, grabbing the bread and peanut butter out of the cupboard before making sandwiches. She bowed her head, her dark hair covering her face.

"You...Really are too nice, huh? I guess that's why everyone loves you." She didn't look at him as she spread the condiments on the slices of bread. She was just offering him some conversation, she didn't know how he would react. He surely know of his popularity. But she had a feeling that he hated being put on a pedestal like that. But in all clarity, he was appropriately appointed. He was likable, and even though many people only liked him for his surface, the fact that he could attract so many with only such a small amount of his exuberance was amazing. She commended him for that, but knew she was the exact opposite. While she didn't want to get involved, she at least wanted to offer him the kindness he had given her. Which was probably why Lenore felt comfortable around him, letting him roam around in her home and letting him even enter her private space. She didn't think he would try anything because she knew he was too nice for that.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image

Taking a seat, Nicholas continued to watch Lenore, giving a nod when she said it was aright. He wouldn't tell her, and she wouldn't admit it he was sure, but she was rather beautiful and could easily attract people herself is she didn't want to be alone all the time. He smiled, thinking about it if she was actually popular and he was the secluded one... That would be a very interesting switch!

"You think so?" Nicholas said with a laugh at her comment about being too nice. "I dunno. I don't think there is a such thing as too nice, but I guess your right in the reason why everyone likes me." He continued to watch her make her food, sighing as he shook his head. "Maybe if I wasn't as nice, I won't be so popular... I'll just be a likable person, but not someone who needed to be adored by others..." He pictured the thought, able to walk through the halls without girls trying to get him to go out with them, his locker never filled with love letters that all said the same thing, even if he repeatedly rejected them all. He laughed, faintly. Such a thought felt like a dream to him. He doubted that even if he was mean, people wouldn't still crowed him for his popularity. They would excuse it, still wanting his "radiance" to shine on them too.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:22 pm

User Image

"Embrace it," Lenore murmured. "People won't change, even if you don't like it. You'll always have your integrity, so don't let a little popularity bother you." She finished smearing peanut butter on the bread and slapped on the other matching slice. They fit hand in hand, which made Lenore smile a little. She cut the sandwiches in half before crossing the kitchen, to the other counter, sliding them over the bar. She slid over the hot mugs as well, tapping the counter.

Rosco meowed and hopped down from his place on the couch and up onto the counter, sitting there as if waiting for Nicholas to come.
"It's a good thing. Your personality. So don't think it is a curse for attracting so many unwanted people," she consoled. Lenore then attempted to sip her cocoa again, finding it pleasingly warm.
"It's funny at how ironic that is. Is that what you're writing your book on?" Lenore leaned on the counter, plucking a slice and biting the sandwich mindlessly.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers