Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[[HH 4 v ?] Ponying Up [Shik/Yuzhi/Sal/Zhi](FIN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:37 pm
Yay! For now Zhiqiang was her favorite Zhiqiang and she would let him torment her for however long he wanted and and...

Oh right...

She took the vial in hand even taking a second to uncork it before she ran her way up to the Insanity filled figure and then uncertain if her height would allow her to reach his forehead just by reaching up she leapt toward him and smacked the vial right up against the enemy's hand while uttering a firm and loud, "BE HEALED!"

She felt the vial crush against her hand and the target's forehead.

..Her hand was going to be a bloody mess and she didn't care.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:42 pm
Someone had been hanging around her brother a little too much. Though the fog creature had no knowledge of such things. After the two initial attacks, he staggered for a moment or so before recoiling as the vial was smashed onto his head. The mystic water seeped into the fog, and slowly it bled away to reveal color and flesh.

This continued until there were no traces of the affliction, and when it left, Shun dropped down to his knees. He was dazed as the thoughts of insanity left him. A few moments went by, and his mind was able to focus on his current situation. Looking up, he stared at the horseman that had just done this to him.

She... cured him?

"...The horsemen have a cure..?" he whispered, though it was more to himself. Oh yes, he knew he had been infected, lost to the insanity. It just took a moment more before he realized that he had tried to kill Mitsu. Well. Technically, he did. Xiu too. As this dawned on him, his eye widened. The baku, he knew had been lost to the fog.. but what of his lycan? Did he end up cursing her with this as well...?

HP: 8  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:45 pm
Shaheen was beginning to move. The sounds of battle were probably what finally brought her around as she grunted and hoisted herself up with her arms, the lower half of her body still sprawled on the ground. She raised her face up, dark brown eyes blinking at her surroundings, blonde hair no longer streaked with grey tumbling down in a curly mass past her shoulders.

"Shik?" She whispered, eyes widening as she bore witness to the fog creature attacking those who had saved her. But the executioner was no where in sight, and her stomach clenched tight. He'd been the one. He had..he'd thrown something at her, and it had cured her.

He had saved her.

She pushed herself unsteadily to her feet, her dagger already summoned to her hand. Memories of what she'd done, what she had been, ravaged through her mind. All of that aching emptiness, all of that longing for a place called home, it was gone. This whispers, they were gone as well. She was free. He
had freed her!

Something wet and unfamiliar was trailing down Shaheen's cheeks, and with a frown she reached up with her free hand to wipe it away. It was warm, and her eyes felt strange, almost like they were burning.

She was...she was crying.

She watched the end of the battle, watched as the young horsewoman that she had dissipated earlier crushed a vial against the fog monsters head. Watched in curiosity, and amazement.

And she remained silent, because she felt guilty for what she had done, for becoming the monster that she had been, and for hurting those that she should have been fighting with. She just stood and watched, feeling utterly useless at this point, and weak, as tears continued their steady trek down her cheeks, which were also clear of their grey affliction.

HP: 12? (going by what she was at in boss mode)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:52 pm
"Something like that," she said in response to the knelt over figure after she'd taken a moment to recover from her jump. Yuzhi dusted herself off and glanced around, "We need to go to safety, can you walk?" She asked the Reaper.

She felt eyes upon her but didn't acknowledge them just yet for a few moments until she glanced over toward Shaheen, "You, too? We need out of here before more come."

Yuzhi doubted they could withstand more attacks.

Seussi

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:27 pm
Zhi merely stared blankly as Yuzhi proceeded to smash the vial on the creature's forehead. And that "warcry"...

What has Tseng been teaching you, Yuzhi?!

He shook his head, only to suddenly perk up when he noticed movement from the corner of his eye. At once, the horseman stiffened, his bow already half-raised. An enemy?! ...No, it was...

And then Zhi had boobs in his face.

Or rather, Shaheen had Zhi's face in her boobs. When he realized that the war horsewomen had awoken, Zhi had stared at her rather blankly for a few seconds before promptly--and very suddenly--latching onto her her and giving her a tight hug. Despite all of his stupidity and his ridiculous actions, Zhi did have a genuine attachment to all of his friends, and so the thought that Shaheen would be stuck like this had been a real fear for him. He had already lost so many people he held dear in that incident--he wasn't ready to lose more.

When he drew back, he reached up to dab at her face with his sleeve. "Welcome back. If you're worried about Shik, he said he would meet us back at the tent." Lifting his other hand, he flapped his arm in Yuzhi's direction, pausing momentarily when he realized that hey, the crazy reaper wasn't so crazy anymore. That vial really did do wonders, didn't it?

But anyways. "Yuzhi's right--let's get out of here while we still can."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:41 pm
A cure. When before he didn't think there was any, given what had happened to others in the past. Then again, he never would have thought that he'd end up being taken by this affliction. Many people had been killed by Riley, but none of them ended up like her during that time. Then again, upon her defeat, she didn't simply dissipate and reform. Something about this house seemed to have strengthened it. One way or another.

At the horseman's question, he pushed himself to his feet. He was a little unsteady. It took him a moment to get his bearings. When he did, he looked around towards the little group here. He had killed one of them, but he did not succumb to insanity as far as he could tell. That.. was a good thing, but he had done a number to some of the others. The one horseman that had been on the ground for a bit was not looking all too well herself either.

"..I should be able to manage.." he uttered. There was a lot going on through his head right now. It chilled him to think about how willing he was to try and completely destroy those he loved. How could he be so weak?

"... Thank you," he said, more quietly. He needed to try and find out what became of Mitsu. But staying in one place had proved to be rather hazardous. Still, he had to ask, "Have you seen a small white werewolf girl?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:08 am
Shaheen was still reliving the nightmare of having been consumed by insanity when her and her boobs were suddenly and viciously attack hugged by Zhi. She gasped in surprise as he pressed himself up against her, mentally chastising herself for being so distracted that she'd missed his movements and he had managed to take her by surprise. Still, a hug....this was certainly different. And not at all unpleasant she found, as a weak smile began to tug on the corners of her lips.

"Thank you, Zhi. I'm..I'm sorry for what I did to you." Her chocolate brown eyes lifted, landing on the smaller horsewoman. "And to you too." The chieftain was apologizing. Shaheen never apologized for anything, ever. Well, at least, not in a manner as straight forward as this.

"I can walk." Her tone was suddenly slightly indignant, more like her old self, as Zhi pulled away and began dabbing at her cheeks with his sleeves. The tears had stopped now, though her eyes were still red rimmed and just a tiny bit puffy from the action.

"The tent? There's a tent?" Her eyes were back on Zhi now, full force. Shik was in the tent..and she needed to apologize to him as well. Not just for nearly crushing him to death....

No, she would deal with that when the time came. Right now she was silently reveling in the incredible feeling of being insanity free. She was cured! When she had thought that her life could only end in horrible madness and true death....somehow she had been cured!

The student who had also been saved of his former insanity consumed self was asking a question, and Shaheen frowned slightly, trying to recall. "No." She replied as her answer. "I have not. Only this group here, and a tall man of conquest whom I've never met before, and the very large mantis like creature who made me what I was." She nearly shuddered at the memory of that particular battle.

They needed to get moving. There were things she needed to do, and questions that needed answering.

"Yes, let us leave. Lead the way." It was voiced more like a demand then a request. An old habit that came with being a trained leader, a war chieftain, a proud member in high standing of her own former clan.

When everyone was prepared to go, she followed suit, though her dagger never once left the tight grip of her hand as she tried to keep an eye out for enemies along the way.

((Exiting to tent))

Pales
Kaiyumi
Ol-j-man
Blade Kuroda
Enoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:57 pm
Yuzhi nodded though she stuck somewhat closer to the Reaper, "I have not seen anything matching that description....Have you been noticing anything off anywhere in particular?" She asked curiously. She'd used her vial on someone close to her that she could have helped but instead she used it on a stranger and thus he might as well give her some sort of information in return.

The indignant tone of Shaheen's words didn't seem to make much of an impression on the small Scholar as she simply took it and went with it, simply accepting it as the other's nature without any real emotional upset. For now the War Chieftain could get away with this behavior as far as Yuzhi was concerned. Next time? Not so much.

She nodded to Zhi and started to meander out with Shaheen and anyone else that was following along she spared a glance at the Reaper, "You are free to follow. I am Jiang Yuzhi," and that is all he got from her for the moment.

(EXITZ)
Blade Kuroda

Seussi

Kaiyumi

Enoh Love

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:07 pm
Shun frowned lightly at the responses. Well, it could mean that she wasn't lost if she wasn't attacking groups. It seemed they had met Yin, however.

"Just this whole place. Most of my group was lost to the fog after an attack. I never realized the insanity was so infectious... They dissipate and return rather than turn to stone like before as well," he murmured. Shaking his head, he looked to the horseman of conquest and bowed, albeit a little weakly. Once more Conquest proved to be a valuable ally. It was good to see it wasn't just Invictus.

"Shun Kuroda. I'll find some way to repay you for this. For now I must find the one I described," he said quietly as he straightened up. That said, he turned and started to go through the fog. He was worn down and sore, but he went on anyway.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:49 pm
Well, there was no reason for any of them to remain here any longer. With a sigh--and then a wince at the jolt of pain from his wounds--Zhiqiang turned and followed after the others.

[Exit]

Kaiyumi

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas