Ideas. Ideas. Ideas.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:12 pm
I know it says ideas, but really, there is only one. One!
I wanna do a ONE on ONE. Like now.

So...the plot.
Well, there is this guy. He is quiet but friendly, and smart and likable. Sincere and loyal. And he's fallen in love. Who? With the girl on the roof with the beautiful hair. She is there every day at lunch, looking at the sky, always with her back turned towards him so that he could never see her face. And after spying on her a couple times, he's convinced himself he's fallen in love with her even though he has never seen her face, never heard her speak, never even knowing her name. All he knows is that she has beautiful, long hair.

Now...she is a girl who is broken hearted. She has just broken up with her boyfriend, who dumped her because things were getting serious, and she feels very horrible about it. She is outgoing and bubbly, but demanding and stubborn, so it's no wonder her ex broke up with her. And now that she is single, she is looking for a new boy to latch herself onto. Who will this be?

Him, the boy in love with the girl with beautiful hair. He is about to go up to the roof to give the girl with the beautiful hair his love letter until her, the girl who's been dumped, catches him first. She knows who he is, the two talk occasionally, and asks what he's doing. He, though embarrassed, confides in her that he is about to confess to the girl on the roof with the beautiful hair.
The girl whose been dumped sees this as an opportunity. He is, after all, not bad looking and has a good personality. He'd be a good break from all the bad boys she's played with. So she lies to him and tells him that her hair is rather...pretty. Beautiful in fact. He is surprised, surely, and in the end believes this girl is the same girl on the roof. Their hair color is similar and she practically admitted that she was the girl on the roof with beautiful hair. And so he proceeds to confess to her and she immediately says yes. And what will ensue? Will this girl feel guilty she has tricked this genuinely good guy into thinking she is who he thinks she is, or will he fall madly in love with her?

Like it? Dislike it? Want to give me some advice? Confused? Please tell me!
I'd, of course, want to play the male. ("of course"? I'm a girl...) That means I'll want to look for an opportune rper to take the female role.
Are ye' interested?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:16 pm
I like the idea and would love to join that RP  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:20 pm
As a female though? Just cause I always see you playing males.

And...I just want to know if anyone is interested in it and possibly get some advice. When I do make it, anyone can send in a profile.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 pm
Ooh! Ooh! I'd love to! biggrin  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:38 pm
lol sometimes you gotta break the fourth wall  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:24 pm
Heh. Heh heh. Heh heh heh.
I've broken many, many walls so I know how you feel. The fourth, fifth, and sixth wall. I'm about to break my seventh. I'm just a dirty little law breaker.

Anyways! Let's not talk about me breaking walls! I've got to make this rp then! Just cause I wanna and people are seemingly interested.  

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces