View Results

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:37 am
When I was younger, I enjoyed watching music videos {mainly country, I'll admit} and since youtube came out, it's been great to keep up with all of them.

-What are your favorite videos?
-Ever hated a song until watching a redeeming video?
-What about the opposite? Ever like a song but hated the video?
-Do you even watch videos?
-Any fanmade favorite videos?

Lately I've been obsessed with Gangnam style. One of my favorite fanmade videos is Hillywood's Vampire Diaries to the song "Show me your teeth". I'm in a bit of a hurry or I would post the actual video links, which I'll try to do later.

Happy Oct
ober everyone!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:14 pm
          I usually dislike music videos. But as with everything in life, there are exceptions. Here are four of my favorite videos:

• IU's You & I overflows with cuteness and visual appeal; the accompanying story is fantastical too, but it requires a bit of interpretation ~
        • Fahrenheit's 只對你有感覺, or Only Have Feelings For You, is absolutely adorable as well. A pretty young woman gains the attention of four attractive young men - one can only imagine what will occur next. ;3
        • 2NE1's I Am the Best kicks butt. At first, I thought it was incredibly arrogant, and the autotune grated on my nerves; now I accept it as a celebration of confidence and originality. Plus, the dance cover by Chris Koo can only be described as freaking fabulous. ;D
        • Lollipop by BIGBANG and 2NE1 is so much fun. Bright colors abound, and you get to see Seungri get his groove on with an actual lollipop. Hee hee.

Clearly, I have not looked at American music videos in a long time. >w<"

Oh! Since you mentioned country .. the only country song on my iPod is Keith Urban's Tonight I Wanna Cry.
          I never wondered if a music video existed; I should look that up now. :0

unchanging

34,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Abomination 100

YunJaeforeverlove4

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:03 pm
some of my favorite music videos are :
Mr.simple by Super Junior, i love the dance
Love like Oxygen by SHINee i love the dance and using chairs in it too and dancing with the chairs as well
Mama by EXO-K, i love how it show their super power they have
Why did i fall in love with you by DBSK, i love how it shows the girl getting married and the guy who loved her is getting married to another guy and showing how he met her

i love watching videos biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:26 pm
My favorite video to one of my Top 3 favorite songs:

I saw this video when I was about five or six and it's been my favorite since. I love the style (how it mixes animation with live action). And I just love the love story in it. heart

LilliannaWinterwolf

Moonlight Lover

13,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

moonlight_peach12

Romantic Nerd

15,325 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Converting 1 item 100
  • Magical Girl 50