Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
My Father Just Passed Away..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memories Last Forever x

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:39 pm
My father passed away about a week ago and I have been so depressed. Every little memory about him makes me cry. I broke down crying twice at school, and today I decided to stay home because the counselor and my friends said I need to stay home to get through the sadness. But the thing is sometimes I feel okay but then I think about my dad or the things he use to do and I start to cry all over again. How do I get over the sadness and how long will it take? I don't mind talking about my feelings to some people like I talked to my counselor at school and my friends but I still feel so upset that my father is actually gone. I'm not used to this at all.. I miss him so much.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:12 pm
You can only live through it.
Seek help from others who ar going through or went through waht your going through.
I'm sorry if that sounded weird.
Find comfort and peace.
And believe everyone else and your father did too.
This is the only way you can heal.

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:17 am
I'm sorry theres nothing we, or anybody else can really do to help cry Unfortunately grief is just one of those things where nothing will help but time. But in a few months, you may be able to remember your father fondly without crying and start moving forward with your life. But its important you take as much time as you need with out pushing people away and letting your greif turn to anger

heart  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:53 am
Memories Last Forever x
My father passed away about a week ago and I have been so depressed. Every little memory about him makes me cry. I broke down crying twice at school, and today I decided to stay home because the counselor and my friends said I need to stay home to get through the sadness. But the thing is sometimes I feel okay but then I think about my dad or the things he use to do and I start to cry all over again. How do I get over the sadness and how long will it take? I don't mind talking about my feelings to some people like I talked to my counselor at school and my friends but I still feel so upset that my father is actually gone. I'm not used to this at all.. I miss him so much.

I am so sorry I wish there was something that I could say to make you feel better. All I can say is I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers I have gone through a loss a few years ago and only time will heal you. Once again I am so sorry for your loss.  

Victoria Whitechapel

7,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:37 am
I'm so sorry for your loss sad . My mom died 6 years ago and I still struggle with the hurt but its better than before. At first I was like you... all I could do was cry for days and days at a time. Now I only cry every now and again... it does get better believe me... time is what its gonna take... I know you don't want to hear that... I didn't want to hear that... You will never be completely over it I
am sad to say... but your life can regain some sort of order

*hugs x a million*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:12 pm
RainbowPop26
I'm so sorry for your loss sad . My mom died 6 years ago and I still struggle with the hurt but its better than before. At first I was like you... all I could do was cry for days and days at a time. Now I only cry every now and again... it does get better believe me... time is what its gonna take... I know you don't want to hear that... I didn't want to hear that... You will never be completely over it I
am sad to say... but your life can regain some sort of order

*hugs x a million*

thanks heart
sometimes I'm in the middle of class and I think of my father and I start to tear. And sometimes I go to the places I used to go with him and I remember my dad. Thinking of him makes me sad, but I know he is resting now and no longer in pain.  

Memories Last Forever x

24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff