11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 pm
.: V ᴇ ᴇ :.
[ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ, ᴊᴜɴɪᴏʀ, ᴍᴜsɪᴄɪᴀɴ ]
| ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs... |

Wɪʟʟ I ʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴅ ɪ ɢ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ʏ? Wɪʟʟ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ?

A squeal of surprise escaped the half-Latino's mouth as the lesbian fell atop her. Dazed for a moment, she muttered incoherent ramblings, but shook her head to snap out of it. That's when she realized how close her crush was. Vania's cheeks reddened and she looked away, not sure what to say or do. "U-umm..." she said softly.

Wɪʟʟ I ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs ɴ ɪ ɢ ʜ ᴛ ᴍ ᴀ ʀ ᴇ?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:34 pm
Nicole wanted to just go in and kiss her, let her urges consume her, but she was better than that and knew not to even go there. "S-sorry!" Nicole said with embarrassment as she slowly got up, holding out her hand to Vania, this time making sure the waves won't trip her up. "Here, you can clean up in here..." She said as she quickly made a shower that was private so no one could see her wash up, even if Nicole was the only one there. "Don't worry about me peeping or anything, I made it so you have complete privacy. I'm making another one for me too." She said, quickly drawing up her own. "Oh and here..." She then drew an area for her to use to dry, of course in privacy, and change as well into the clothes she had when she entered the dream. After drawing her own little private area, she smiled and went off to clean up.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Vania smiled light, still blushing out of embarrassement. "Heh, um, thank you. she said softly before going to wash up and change back into her clothes. As she showered, she couldn't help, but think, of course. Thinking is best done while in the shower. Even so, she came out even more confused than ever. Should she continue with this useless crush? Should she just get over it? She couldn't figure it out. With a sigh and herself fully clothed, the half-Latino stepped out of the wonderfully drawn changing area.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:52 pm
Nicole however, was taking her time in the shower, her silhouette shower as bubbles started to come out from the top. Nicole was blowing bubbles! She was having so much fun and sorta forgot that Vania was even there! She then remembered her guest and quickly finished up, using her drawing magic to quickly help her dry up and get her clothes on before she was seemingly kicked out from behind the shade. She waved her arms, keeping her balance so she wouldn't fall before looking over at the half-Latino with a smile. "Sorry for taking so long!" She apologized, walking over to her.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:42 pm

Vania looked over and smiled at the older girl, waving back. "Oh, it's fine." she said, "I was enjoying watching the waves; they're quite calming to me." Her gaze returned to the green-ish blue waters as she smiled.

[I feel so brain dead right now, lol.]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas