Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[! HH 2 vs ??] Greenhorn Duo (Melvin & Ro) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:00 pm
"Stop me... from finding it.." Finding Home.

Home... right? It was there.. it was here somewhere. His heart ached for it.

"Division..?" Silly hunters... to think they assume him to be human. It was an insult. Mot tilted his head, taking another step forward and taring them dead in the eyes. "How arrogant..

I'm a Grim Reaper."

MoonKitsune

Milliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:16 pm
Drifter Jet Enduro

Milliardo Kason

Melvin stepped back, grabbing Ro's arm as he held out his gun. ******** that! He wasn't messing with anything that was named after Death. That was his worst fear at the moment, and now it was saying it was here. "Get back, you Lone Ranger freak." It looked human. If he didn't say he was a Grim Reaper, Melvin would have thought some cowboy had wandered in here, but if they weren't in a uniform, they were his enemy, right?

"I'll blow your head off." They were here to observe, but he wasn't about to have a Grim Reaper tear his face off. For all he knew, this guy could grow 4 heads and a tail in the next moment.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:22 pm
Ro moved his shoulder brushing Melvin off before lowering Sylvia into a fighting stance. His eyes narrowed now and a slight frown on his lips. "L-look I don't know whats going on here, or what your looking for. We're on patrol to protect our allies. That's all. We don't need to fight."

He didn't really want to, the Reaper looked rather sick as it was, if they could get sick that is.

"Melvin just, keep a bead on him. Don't let him pull anything alright?" He squeezed the gleaming body of Sylvia's form, the weapon adding it's own faint trickle of mist to the fog. Quietly he spoke, "Melvin we need to go back.... you shoot. I defend. I make a decent moon in a pinch..." Usually at least.

Drifter Jet Enduro

Moon Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:44 am
"If you're not here to kill me then why do you insist on pointing those things at me... I've barely done anything.. I'm not even armed..." They insisted they didn't want to fight, but as usual they waved around guns and weapons like cornered animals. They must be hiding something...

"Observe...? Oh.. I get it." He scoffed, his normally gentle features twisting angrily. "Hunters.. You have Home, don't you.. you want it for yourself.. You don't want me to find it. You want me to suffer like you've made us all suffer..."

The ache of hunger began to consume him, his mind blurring. Time slowing down ever more.

It wasn't hunters, or Halloween. It was just grey. Splotches of grey in front of him, blocking his path. They were just figments in his way.

"Get out of my way.. I need.. to find it.." So desperately did he crave what Home was. A longing that he'd never known. It was a place, a state of mind, a calling that meant he'd belong.

(6/9)

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:07 pm
Miliardo Kason

Drifter Jet Enduro

Melvin moved back, glancing behind them to see if there was anything else in the mist that might try and get a jump on them both. Nothing, but he was paranoid of moving backwards. Gun out, he kept it pointed at the cowboy who was moving closer. He looked sickly, and Melvin lifted a hand to his mouth a moment in hopes that whatever the Grim Reaper had, it might not be passed onto living, normal people.

"We're not doing anything yet, but we're not dumb. You just stay back there and we'll let you be." Melvin didn't want to let this thing be. If he was more confident he could take the thing on, he would have been all for it, but as his record for successful shots had been, he wasn't pushing his luck on a fight that wasn't in his favor.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:04 pm
"I um... well because the fog is uhh kinda scary. I saw a dragon in it once. It kind tried to eat me." He frowned for a moment slowly holding Syvlia out in one hand a very passive gesture. Suddenly the scythe was gone.

"See? Not pointing. Not pointing a weapon at you. And I don't know, I don't know about home. I know, I think, this is closer to your home, then our home. So we can just walk away and we'll go to our home and you can go look for yours right?"

Slowly he started moving backwards, making sure not to stand in the way of Melvin's shot, but keeping his body between Melvin and the Reaper. "C'mon lets just walk away Melvin, don't shoot unless he attacks alright we don't... we don't need to start a fight right? No fights."

Miliardo Kason

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:12 pm
It was funny and strange. They'd thought him a comrade acting strangle and offered help, and now seemed to be scared of him, trying to run away. If Mot were in his right mind he'd feel smug.

But Mot was barely there anymore. Something was replacing him. Replacing who he was and who he used to be.

Mot stopped pressing forward. He stood still now. They didn't have home, or so they said. Home perhaps wasn't something tangible. Then what was it? How could he get it? The reaper began feeling depressed and lost again. A low groan growled from his throat, his hands once again gripping his head.
He hunched over, as if feeling even more ill. That hunger was painful.

"Fine.. run.. leave me all alone... I don't care..." No one would help him. Especially not hunters. This pain was his, and his alone.

(7/9)

Miliardo Kason

MoonKitsune

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out