Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[!][HH - 2 v ?? - You show me yours?] (Before+Melvin)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Huni Pi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:32 am
It was back into the House they went, Before and the solo-awakened Melvin. The Misty was a little bit on the anxious side, not wanting a repeat of his earlier foray. Throwing up once was enough for him, thank you very much @n@ As the fog closed in on them, Before could hear the initial whispers of Home, the call and the need to find and return Home as strong as it had been earlier but... there was a second voice to it. Faint but insistent.

He shook his head and steeled himself, focusing instead of the voice he knew best: His weapon's. Your Home is with me, silly Before, she assured him. And with a smile, Before summoned his bonded to her weapon-state.

"Elf, I'd like you to meet Vanna Black, or Vanna. She is awesome, just like your bonded. Only in a totes different way." His grin was wide and it was proud and bordered on a doting father gushing with pride. It may or may not be sickening.

Quote:
Rolling a 2: ALL DAMAGE DONE BACKFIRES ON THE CHARACTERS THEMSELVES (ie if you do 6 damage to the opponent, you take 6 damage). All your log seems to take second place as a voice calls to you, vague, agitating. It pressures you to attack relentlessly, brashly, without caring about your own wounds or damage done to your allies.

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 pm
Melvin followed close by Before, looking around with the same high anxiety that he felt every since he was debriefed. It was a true testament that he was a new to this when everyone else around him was this lax and he hadn't felt his heart calm down from techno dance club since coming here. It was going to make his bad aim even worse, and despite Saliva trying to tell him to just chill, he wasn't listening. This place brought back terrible memories. Old houses. Giant bugs. Shadows attacking him. This place was the worst. He was the worst. Everything was just THE WORST.

When Before showed off his massive weapon though, that helped a bit. "Oh, it's really big. I would have thought you were a Sun if I didn't know better." Big weapon and a experienced hunter. This was good. Really good. It meant he might live through this mission. He had protection.

What am I then? I'm here to protect you.

You're a tool. You are no use if I can't hit anything, and he can hit a lot harder than you can.

I bet not! Melvin didn't want to hear it. He knew enough through sparring that the other hunters hit with more force than he could. He'd just need to stick to the other hunters and get out of this place alive.

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:14 pm
The Misty looked torn at the mention of the Sun Division, "Me? Sun? Nah! I'm a Misty. Besides, my best bro's got that angle covered in Sun, and there's a really neat-o lady in there too. Buuuuuuuuut it's got it's fair share of assholes. Well, mebbe just one a*****e," Before chuckled, refraining from naming names. He wasn't aware of Melvin's interaction with the rest of the trainees and would rather not be accused of poisoning the well. Then again, in Before's opinion, said a*****e does a good enough job of doing that himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:52 am
Melvin was for name dropping, since he felt that if you were going to mention you didn't get along with someone, it was best to know. Maybe a nice story as to why just to listen to and keep as a nice document in a certain book he kept. "So, why is your best bro and who is this a*****e you can't get along with? I've met a few that could rub people the wrong way." He wasn't a shut-in rookie and had been meeting and training with a lot of hunters. If they ever were put in a gathering, Melvin would like to know which people didn't work well together in case they were forced in a group he might be placed in.  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

prolixity rolled 2 12-sided dice: 12, 11 Total: 23 (2-24)

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Perhaps it was only chance that brought the mist-hound back to the human who had dissipated her. Perhaps it was the scent of the mist around him.

She melted out of the fog nearly on top of the two humans, whispering, "Home," sharp teeth snapping into flesh almost before she had fully formed.

OOC

Total HP : 43/60
Damage done: 17
Targets:

Huni Pi

MoonKitsune

Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 3 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:09 am
"My best bro's Bix. Really tall, way pale hair, he used to keep it long and then he-" Before feigned a sob ;A; "Got it cut. Not that short hair didn't look good on him but the long, single braid was epic on him." The Mist nodded solemnly. "As for the a*****e, I try to pretend he doesn't exist and refusing to name him is one such way. But it's the guy with the red-hair and the ax." Sure there were other trainees with axes for weapons but he was pretty sure there was only one a*****e with red-hair and had an ax.

If he planned to elaborate, Before was cut off when he felt fangs and teeth and fog swirl around him. Instinctively he swung his wheel behind him, the spikes digging into something decidedly solid as well as pushing those earlier fangs and teeth deeper into him. "Ah s**t, YOU AGAIN?!?!?!" he growled through grit teeth.

Target: Chaya
Damage: 5
HP: 22/50
Charge: 1/3; Y2 Battle Cry, Y3 The Eye

Prolixity

MoonKitsune

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
MoonKitsune rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:18 pm
"Bix? Never met him." Then again, he was still meeting new people left and right. Deus was rather large for a facility planted on a island, and there were plenty of people who just didn't bother talking to a trainee. Considering how often he was told he'd be killed off, he guessed people just didn't want to bother - like Lance.

"Ahh. I know what Sun you are talking about. I don't have a problem with him yet." In fact, he hated Otto more. Rep was an a*****e in his own way, but it was a a*****e way that he knew from growing up. Jockish to the extreme. Otto was immature like a child and that was another breed. Either way, he tried not to let either bug him. There were more important things in his life.

One being to not get killed by a dog who suddenly jumped from the fog at them. He hadn't been expecting some mongrel of all things to lash at them, not to mention how hard it bite. He felt teeth on skin and took out his gun to shoot.

Then he felt it.

Oh Jack, Melvin! You Idiot!

He knew it too. His shield.

Stumbling back, the world swam around him and he dropped to the ground.

HP: 17 + 8 = 0/40 KNOCKOUT!
Charges: 1/3
Damage: 8

Prolixity

Huni Pi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:20 pm
Teal eyes widened in horror as the Insani-b***h took out Melvin's shield. "No, no, NO NO NO NO NO!!!" Before yelled as he pushed forward, planting himself between the Lifer and the Insanity-fueled creature. He was intent on using both Vanna and himself as shields long enough for back-up to retrieve Melvin. "Hang on Elf, hang out, I've totes got this..." he promised through grit teeth.  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The foghound seemed to hesitate. Her brilliantly blue eyes were focused elsewhere.

Then she melted away into the fog.

Huni Pi

MoonKitsune

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:19 am
With the Insanity-beast gone and his weapon still summoned, Before managed to drag the unconscious and injured Life Trainee back to the relief tent for treatment.  

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items