Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
What is the most comfortable you've ever been?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warm? or Fuzy? or .............................
  Warm?
  Fuzzy?
  I wont tell you, neiner, neiner, neiner,
View Results

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:24 am
Mine is a time a year or two ago when it was Winter time and I had like 3 or 4 covers around me like I was in a cocoon and was so warm and cosy I slept for almost 24 hours straight! ^8^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:22 pm
No lie, it's ALWAYS when I'm ready to go to bed and I'm under the covers................................ only to realize that I have to get up to switch off the light. xp rolleyes I keep doing that to myself every night. You'd think I'd lerarn by now, eh? crying  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:31 am
Angry Kitsune
No lie, it's ALWAYS when I'm ready to go to bed and I'm under the covers................................ only to realize that I have to get up to switch off the light. xp rolleyes I keep doing that to myself every night. You'd think I'd learn by now, eh? crying

3nodding I have heard of that happening, I have it happen to do with I have this quark with drinking a cup of water or two before bed and if I dont I feel like I have cotton-mouth and never can sleep and sometimes I still forget to get water or have to after I wake-up later from sleep. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:34 am
Hahahahahahahaha. rofl For me, another one is me drinking some water before I go to bed and just as I settle under the cover, my bladder gives me the sensation to pee and when I do, it's usually a false alarm. rolleyes Scumbag bladder. xp  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

kipples

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:55 pm
For me I'd say when I was in Germany with my fella and we'd just sleep most of the day in this big comfy bed with the best comforter ever. It helped that I was completely happy too. smile  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games