Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
{!} [HH- 2 vs. ??] Forever denied pony rides (Tro & Damien)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:49 am
The swirling mists didn't seem to change much as Damien continued his walk through the haze. It may have thickened and thinned in areas, but there was always a white overlay to every surface and sight. It did nothing but rob one's sense of sight, this precious 'home' of those things, once friends.

Damien hated it with a passion, but finding a way out was rare, and had to be done by placing one paw over the other. green tipped ears however was pulling its weight, twitching and turning at every little scuffle, moan and gust of wind that ruffled his clothes. "Its dangerous to go alone, take me with you." he called out hoarsely, he needed to find someone and fast.

he hoped that the person he found would not have blue eyes and a mental fixation for ones abode.  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:51 am
" uh hello?" the hellhound called again. "Home?" he said awkwardly, trying to play both fields.

He was even willing to swallow his pride and play dead if need be.

Quote:
Rolling a 4: NO HEALING IS ALLOWED IN BATTLE. Someone is whispering to you about something, but you can't place out what, it is hard to focus. Everything distracts you, even the tiniest flash of light or flicker of movement.

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:56 am
There it was again! Voices calling out to him about home but if Petro focused, really focused, he could make out different words. It was this particular voice, raspy and calling out both home and for company. Hadn't the horse monster just heard the owner speak recently? "Demi? 'S that y'?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:07 am
"YES!" Sharp ears flicked at the sound of a voice. Damien thanked jack that he didn't have to lie on the ground. Instead, the pup scrambled through the fog and wrapped his body around the arm of Tro. "You're not leaving me!" he declared loudly.

It wasn't fun out there by yourself.

If he had to totem onto tro, he will do so in a corebeat.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 6, 12 Total: 18 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:10 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Once more the fog condensed, but this time the creature didn't say anything. It was silent, save for a low growl that rumbled through and around the figure. Intruders, always intruders!

The claws formed before the rest of the body could, and wasted no time in trying to impale the pair in its path.

OOC

Total HP : 60 / 60
Damage done: 12
Targets: Demi, Tro

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:11 am
The tikbalang had sort of been expecting an attack in all this Fog. It had been the trend after all. Find a figure in the distance, approach it, and have it attack you! This was one of those rare instances where the figure he approached wasn't hostile. It was just someone who wanted company. And was determined to have it.

"Just... keep y'r arms away from my back'n neck," Tro began, "And y' can hold onto me as long as y' want." It was times like these they did need to stick together. But just as the hound boil latched onto him, the tikbalang also felt claws slice into him. When he turned to look at his assailant, he couldn't help but pause. The limbs. They were... "Amrita?"

HP: 38/50
Damage: Not attacking

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:21 am
Demi grinned at the horse boil giving him consent and wagged his tail from his perch a half a foot away from the ground. The tail was all a flutter. "Can and will do!" the hellhound yapped eagerly and began to stare at Tro.

OwO
ALl good things came to an end as he settled in and felt the sharp swipe of claws on his back and made the canine yelp in reply. "I know i'm being clingy, but no need to hurt me cuz of it!" he whined loudly to the bronze skinned boil and was ready to bite at his nose.

That was until he caught sight of the fog afflicted student trying to hack her away through them.

HP: 28/40  
Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-24)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:31 am

The rest of the body formed from the fog, large blue eyes glowing from behind the various tendrils and wisps.

It was indeed Amrita, but she didn't respond favourably to the name. It did make the creature tilt its head towards Tro, but that was as far as it responded. The once-ghoul now insanity monster wasn't interested in talking, and as far as it was concerned, these boils were no longer friends; they were intruders that were trying to stop them, even without attacking.

Let me go HOME!

It demanded loudly, claws raking against the ground before striking out once more.

OOC

Total HP : 60 / 60
Damage done: 10

Enoh Love
Crew

Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 1 Total: 11 (2-20)

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:33 am
Whatever initial shock Petro might have had at being attacked by the once-sweet ghoul was quickly overcome at the second slash. Bright crimson streaked along the monster horse's body, but he didn't show any signs of backing down.

"Amrita! 'S me, Tro!" he yelled out, darting foward with Demi still on his arm. He maneuvered himself behind the Insanity-driven ghoul, doing his best attempt to capture her in a headlock. Maybe, maybe if they could just get her to calm down, get her still then they could try talking some sense...

Target: Amrita
Damage: 5
HP: 28/50

Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:47 pm
It was amrita again, back to maim him from limb to limb. Demi gave a shivered from his spot on the boil's arm, gripping it tighter. Where was the nice ghoul from the past? the figure that stood in front of the pup, this raving banshee... how could it be the sweet vetala from before? "Careful Tro she already killed me once." the pup called out in concern and went about holding an lanky arm around the fog afflicted ghoul's neck.

And hating every minute he was injuring her.

HP: 18/40
DMG: 0
Target: Insamrita  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Enoh Love rolled 2 12-sided dice: 5, 7 Total: 12 (2-24)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:50 pm

The creature hissed as Tro attempted to put it in a headlock, and started twisting and turning to try and throw the boil off of it. In the attempt to get out of it the backward claws flew everywhere, scratching up everything in their path.

OOC

Total HP : 55 / 60
Damage done: 6

Huni Pi rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 am
The horse boil bore the claws, gritting his teeth, "Demi, y' gotta help me get Amrita settled down!" he grunted, struggling to maintain his hold on the ghoul.

Target: Amrita
Damage: 1
HP: 22/50

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 7 Total: 13 (2-16)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:29 pm
The hellhound replied with a bark before hopping from the boil onto the fog afflicted vetala buddy of Tro. "Lets restrain her, see if we can talk some sense back into Amrita!" he yelled back, toteming on the ghoul and tried to lick her face.

"Snap out of it!" instead he felt the hot sting of claws at his back, enough to make him wince at the pain.

HP: 12/40
DMG: 7  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces