Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
Never ending night

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmotionStuck

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:01 pm
Not to seem like a downer but I feel that my fire has died. My motivation went away. I am single, and although it didn't bother me for the longest time I feel that it's the way it is because maybe I am not attractive as a persona. Well looks?
I am not the prettiest thing alive. I don't look young since I am in my late 20s I mean.. as young as a teenager or a 20 year old. And guys seem to go for the smaller aged girls.

Most of my life I've been afraid of things, till nothing is left to be afraid of. There's no where left to run. There's no where left to hide. There are no friends, there is no job. There's no loved one. There's no love inside, and there's no ambition. I've taken a bad fall like humpty dumpty and I can't find the source of my salvation.

Is it possible for someone like me to find all of the above? How? Where do I start. How about if I say I've almost had it and lost it all. Please help me help myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:18 am
Wow, hon. You are beautiful in your own way...everyone is. Someone out there will see it too! Doing something nice for yourself would be a good start. <3

If you need to talk to someone feel free to reply here or pm me if you want ok? I just want you to know you aren't alone.  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers