Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Touch My Buns

Lonely Millionaire

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:31 pm
ugh i feel so depressed, i recently moved out of my parents to live on my own 600 miles away to get into school.I quickly became friends with a group of guys whom i now hang with everyday.one of the guys i hang out with Nathan he was super sweet at first wanted to hangout with me every weekend ,commented and, liked all of my stuff of facebook.So one weekend he asks me if i want to go to dinner with him at his parents place so i thought "oh yeah he's taking me home to meet his parents he probably wants to get serious",we had dinner played cod smoked a few and then,cuddled up in front of his t.v to watch a movie.well we ended up hooking up and i became even more attached.after that i kept asking him if he wanted to come over to my place on facebook he didn't reply, in person he would mumble "i'll see what i can do" .so last weekend i finally convinced him to come to town and see me,i asked him if he would ever consider dating me he said "maybe" then a few seconds later 'no" 'cause he wants to keep him options open....i feel so stupid there is alot more i just dont want to type too much  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:40 am
Ugh sounds like a bit of arse. But he took you to dinner with his parents confused Men are so confusing, i honestly have no suggestions for what was going through his mind there. I think the most important thing to do is to make sure this dosent affect your friendship with the rest of the guys in your group. Living so far from home you've got to try keep a good group of friends round you. If Nathan keeps acting this way the best thing to do is distance yourself from him.  

THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Vice Captain

Original Fairy

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas