Reply 29. ✿ - - - School and Work
School and Work issues

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:05 am
Okay lets start off with School. Im trying to transfer and i filled out the transfer student app and just learned yesterday that i dont have enough credit hours so im still considered a freshman or well not even that (a transfering freshman needs at least 29. i got 28. so id be applying as a newbie). So im annoyed about that and needa fill it out and probably go back ot my old high school again if i cant get my old transcript online. Also my current college told me i owe them like 300 something dollars and idk where that even came from so idk if my mom would help (highly doubt it cuz she said she aint doing anything for me cuz she dont want me to move so far appearently). So id probably needa get either a bank loan or be luck enough to get enough from a job before i leave.

Now Work. I tried to get a job at Macy's but was regected for app. So what would be places that are hiring for holidays as well as jobs you think would most likely hire someone?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:30 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Go to snag a job.com. They have listing of jobs that are hiring. Retail stores are surely hiring for just seasonal positions.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:06 pm
thx  
29. ✿ - - - School and Work

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff