Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:07 pm
Sets her Eʏᴇs on me like a Bʟᴀsᴘʜᴇᴍʏ. I'm on the edge of Dɪᴠɪɴᴇ.
She gets down on her knees. Oᴜᴛʟᴀᴡᴇᴅ and Oʙsᴄᴇɴᴇ, I want to make her Mɪɴᴇ.
Can't resist her Sᴘᴇʟʟ. My Sᴏᴜʟ I would sell for just one Nɪɢʜᴛ.
In her presence, I dwell like love's Pʀɪsᴏɴ Cᴇʟʟ. It just feels so Rɪɢʜᴛ.

He looked over at his sister while he was trying to set the Wii up to play some MarioKart and just rolled his eyes. "I didn't see her." Elijah lied, "Even if I did, it's none of your business." He didn't really know the reason he was acting like a d**k suddenly. Maybe cause it just felt like the meeting was a dream? Or he thought she wouldn't show up? Whatever... The junior sighed and said, "Okay, fine. I saw her." he said a few seconds later, "We just ran into each other on the streets. I... I asked if she wanted to hang out tomorrow. She said yes, but I doubt she'll be there tomorrow. We're too far apart in the social spectrum. She was just humoring me probably." After starting the game and sitting in his usual gaming spot, he mumbled, "I'm still going to the meeting spot anyway..."

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:27 pm
Lucy patted her brother on his back. "If she ain't there, I promise to slap her 'cross the face before I seduce her, big brother." After a moment, "Just kidding about the seducing thing, by the way. Mostly. Anyways! I forgive you for being a jerk just then. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to find picture of lady butt." She promptly got her computer, settled close to her brother, and began looking up pictures of Kari Byron's a**, because she literally had nothing better to do at the time.

((I'm watching Mythbusters at the moment, btw))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:45 pm

Elijah tried to ignore the computer screen of some chick's a** beside him as he knocked bitches of the course online. It was fairly easy since he was on Rainbow Road. That's beside the point. The actual point was he was a bit uncomfortable with "lady butt" in his peripheral vision. He didn't really enjoy seeing naked pictures or videos of people unlike his sister. It just creeped the junior out to be honest."Ca-can you sit on the couch while you look at that?" he asked, not looking at Lucy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:51 pm
"Huh?" Lucy looked confused for a moment, then grinned. "Oh, yeah. Prude." She giggled and started watching a documentary on the mating rituals of lions. "This is really fascinating," she told him, and waited about a minute before changing it to a video of two girls kissing. It was much milder than most of the stuff she had. Both girls were fully clothed, in the boring way that covered all the fun stuff, and they were both obviously wearing underwear, but one of the girls was Lucy and she wanted to know how her brother would react. She lived for this kind of stuff, shocking people. Usually people other than her brother, but she couldn't resist in this moment.

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:25 pm

Okay, now she was just pissing Elijah off. The lion were fine cause they were just animals. They weren't actually humanoids. He didn't wanna watch his sister making out with someone though. He didn't care that it was another girl, but he just didn't wanna see that. He just felt like punching the other girl for touching his sister; his brotherly instincts told him to protect his sister from anyone who wanted to taint her very non-existent purity. "Turn that off now." he said, emphasizing his anger with a hard hit of an opposing Luigi right off the colorful course.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:38 pm
"Fine," Lucy grumbled, shutting the video off. "And the girl was my own age, and we didn't really do anything, by the way." She threw her arms around her brother. "Forgive me, big brother?" She pouted, turning up the cuteness dial to 24. It always brought everyone to her side.

((Someone needs to join and be a lesbian so Lucy can have a girlfriend. She needs something to do.))

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:22 pm
"Hey," Will smiled, "I'm not a b***h to everybody, only ignorant people who like to hit on me." She defended with a small shrug. "Besides, he did help me out tonight, buddy." She was leaning on him as he played his game, but when he turned it off she got off of him. "I mean, I don't know what we're going to do." Will didn't have much of a hobby. She wasn't that big into games, but because her best friend was a gamer..she kind of knew how to play COD and many other things. " I might go there alone.." She felt bad for saying it the instant it left her lips, "I'll bring you with the second time..if we hang out a second time. I can take care of myself.. you know that."

(sorry, I work on the weekends)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:10 pm
"Chill chill Will... I'm only teasing you." He said to her, standing up. "If you want you want to go alone... go right ahead. I know your able to take care of yourself. I think I've known you long enough to know that..." He said, not sure why she was taking it so seriously. "Your like a sister to me that's all... it's like, my job to want to protect you..." He wanted her safe, even if he knew she could take care of herself. He's just known her for so long it's hard to not want her to be safe. Nick sighed, he high now gone, bringing a headache as he laid back down on her bed. "Gah... I never get used to these..." He uttered as he laid there.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:15 pm
Will smiled and stood up herself. "I don't know why you get headaches after smoking." She walked to her door, "it always helps mine." Then again, Will had smoked pot most of her life. Her cousin was a dealer so she knew a lot about the plant. From its medicinal purposes to the bad it does to your body, which wasn't a lot at all. Smoking cigarettes were waaaay worse than marijuana.
She left her room and got the kids together, making sure they brushed their teeth and were in bed by the time she got back from smoking a cig. She kissed them goodnight, told them mom and dad should be here tomorrow, then laid on her bed next to Nick. She smoked a few hits of her one hitter and got her high back. She still had enough to last her all day tomorrow. She cuddled under her blanket and pillow and looked at nick. "I'm sleepy" she mumbled tiredly. It was getting late. "sleeping here tonight?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:20 pm
"I dunno. Maybe if I smoke more it'll go away." He said and took another hit as she went to say goodnight to the little ones. He was high again when she got back, but he decided he had enough journeys for one day. Nicholas watched as she cuddled under her blanket. He didn't know what he was gonna do tomorrow with that Eli kid, but he just hoped he didn't try to pull anything. He noticed how late it actually was and looked over to Will. "Yea. Better than walking home at night." He said and joined Will in bed, looking at her with his red eyes. "Promise nothing will happen tomorrow...?" He asked her, still wanting to make sure his best friend is safe.

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Dear_Moonchild

Lonely Werewolf

6,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:08 pm
Will smiled at him and patted his cheek. "Of course nothing will happen to me. If anything does happen, I'll kick his a** all the way to hell and back." She chuckled lightly and sighed sleepily. "If anything happens, you'll be the first to know and the first to save me if I'm not strong enough to kick his a** on my own." She nuzzled into her pillow, closing her eyes. "Night night, Nick."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff