Submit

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:25 pm
I don't think it is odd. I mean, I've only really ever had one person express an interest in me, and it just so happened that he is my husband today. I think you are supposed to hold out for that 'one person', so if they haven't come along yet, then oh well. They are out there somewhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:22 pm
It's a little odd, but that doesn't make it a bad thing.^^  

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lunaofmars

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:25 pm
You just haven't found what you're looking for or not looking for. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:29 pm
Udoli
I'm 21 also. I drink on social occasions, and have had a couple of serious relationships, and a couple not-so serious flings, so I guess I'm pretty much the persona that you've described as being 'the norm'. However, that being said....

I'm currently single and have absolutely no desire to enter any relationship in the near future.
Do I find it odd at all? Not in the slightest. Sex is, to me, overrated, unessential, and all relationships have done to me thus far in life is deviated me from my own goals.

I know someone who is 21 and a virgin, and over the past year she's done nothing but try to escape from that. Now personally, I find it odd that someone would change who they are just to "fit in" or whatever people call it these days.

I respect people who stay true to their nature and who cares what other people think about that. Better things come to you in life when you do that. <3  

Lozzieful

Tipsy Lunatic

Udoli

Distrustful Scamp

30,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:31 pm
It isn't just that.
It's the fact that NO ONE and I mean NO ONE has ever expressed interest in me. No flirting ,no compliment, no nothing.
And part of it disturbs me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:45 pm
I was the same way for the longest time until one of my friends asked me if there was someone I liked and I told them I thought so-and-so was cute. My friend being a goof went and told the person I liked what I said and they approached me about it. We started dating shortly after that.

I'm a bit aloof and a loner and when we got to reminiscing about how we met each other one day they said that they liked me for the longest time, but the general vibe I give off made them think I was already taken so they kept some distance from me to stay out of trouble.

I got lucky by having an idiot friend, but still if I never opened up about it, that relationship would have never happened.

I drink socially, but I'm far from the partying type even though my room mate is. Nothing besides drama has ever come out of meeting people at a bar for me so I can't really recommend that route.

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:18 pm
Udoli
Even if no one flirt with you, you don't need to feel... annoyed by that. Some people just keep everything inside and don't tell you that they find you cute or pretty ....

Very old men expressed interest in me and I was feeling very disgusted.

I am in the same situation than you, I've never dated and everytime someone in my entourage (family members) ask me if I have a bf. I get irritated. In fact, I shouldn't and should say very confidently: No, I don't have.

My friends don't need to ask me that question, because they know that when I'll find one , I'll tell them.  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff