Reply 24. ✿ - - - Life Issues
hm

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KayaTesagi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:07 am
so years i got s**t. i had people talk bout me and be mean and sstuff. i had boyfriends but each leaves me for someone else and some had treated me like s**t even when we dated. break ups was bad (only oe was nice). and after the last bad a** break up some days ago my self esteem is basiclly broken. i have no faith in anything anymore. i don really care much if i live or die. hnosetly id want to die. when i was really upset the day after it i told a few people i wanted to die and one called me crazy. so am i? i know im depressed but i dont seem crazy. its not like i did die or really planned it. just felt like i wanted to  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:03 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Erm well if you're a teen or a young adult under twenty five and you are wanting to die because of bad break ups and failed relationships then.......erm..........it's kind of weird to me. Relationships are not everything and I think when you have bad break ups and failed relationships you need to stand back, look at your life and focus on other things. Focus on college, work. Get yourself in a good place to where when you do end up in a relationship again the break up won't be so impactful to that point you wanna die. The relationship will be like water off a duck's back because you will have other things going for you and other things to fall back on.

But if you don't have that foundation and get into a relationship and it is like the center of your life where like you have nothing else going on for you and that fails then yeah you're gonna be feelings like this.

But I think right now you just need to step back and focus on other aspects of your life.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:46 pm
KayaTesagi

I'm sorry to hear how some people in your life have treated you over the years.

It's not werid at all to feel this way and no, you're not crazy but you are depressed which is worrying.

It's easier said than done for people to tell you to not be affected by this, but break-ups can effect people and depending on certains circumstances it can be very emotional. You're losing someone you once fell in love with and with it ending on bad terms, well, it's a terrible feeling (I've been there, too) and of course that can cause depression etc which can lead to suicidal thoughts.

In answer to your question, no you're not crazy but I do think you need someone to talk too for your depression, whether that be professional help or someone else.
Professional help may be better than the alternative as they should help you to move on from these thoughts.

Keep in touch, and stay strong~!  
24. ✿ - - - Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff