Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
The Dark Twin Returns {Won By Shadow Of Miracles} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Ethan Kirito Soul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 93!

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:21 pm
*Stabs A staff into the ground and jumps up, like a acrobat holding self up on it with a finger, trying to be balanced.*  
Ethan Kirito Soul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 68!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:34 pm
I've decided when I get my Digimon.(IF) Her Font color will be Green. XD.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:42 pm
The Nameless Nobody

How do you know it will be a 'she'?  
Ethan Kirito Soul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 86!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:47 pm
Blademaster Banryu
The Nameless Nobody

How do you know it will be a 'she'?

Touche! XD. It might be a He. Either way it'd still be Green. ( Green is my favorite Color. Also am talking about the First Digimon I get. Doubt I win this contest. )  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
Ethan Kirito Soul generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 92!

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:07 pm
One more time before falling asleep. Its 2 AM here.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:57 pm
ultimatemk

1) got 56 on: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=14&t=23387097#344922687

2) got 42 on: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=42&t=23387097#345076873

User Image
Marco Sombra de Milagros

I won't give up even when the world is coming to and end

Marco walked down the path leading towards the village were the Greymon-species lived. He heard about their incredible strength and valor from old tales told by the local digimon. These dragon type digimon were fierce and loyal with a strong fire burning inside them like that of a volcano. He wanted to see these digimon because he heard that gazing at them was like looking at the rising sun. He traveled to this village with his companions Veemon, Wormmon, Arkadimon, and Gorillamon (the latest addition to his team). Marco hoped that these dragon digimon could train his Veemon into tapping into his inner potential. Aside from their bravery and power, he also heard that they were excellent teachers who would grant outsiders some of their knowledge if they proved to be worthy. He hoped that he could persuade them. They had traveled for several days and during that time Marco could feel someone's presence. An unknown being was watching them, keeping a good distance so that his identity would remain a secret. Marco was skeptical at first and tried to ignore the unknown being because he did not want to initiate a battle and this being didn't seem to want to hurt them.

For the next few day, Marco would leave some of their leftover food outside right before they went to sleep and by morning the food was always gone. He tried to be more clever by sending small messages with each meal. The unknown being never responded, but Marco figured that if it did not respond then it was because the being was not human. On the fifth day, Marco decided to wait for the unknown digimon to arrive. He was sitting down by a tree while the leftover food was placed right in front of him. Marco gazed at the digimon and blinked because all he could see was a pair of golden eyes looking at him. When the sky was clear and the moon no longer covered by the clouds, the unknown digimon's true identity was revealed.

Marco glanced at the fine black armor the digimon sported along with the rich, spiked golden hair and piercing golden eyes. He was a black knight and under the moonlight he was beautiful. Marco stood up, grabbing the plate of food and cautiously walked towards the Jet-Black Dragon Warrior whose was as legendary as the greymon tribe. "You must be hungry because you never skipped a meal," Marco offered a smile as he handed the digimon his food. The black knight slowly reached forward as the plate was placed on top of his palm (which was all that visible of his hand). The knight sat down and so did Marco as one ate in silence while the other stared at the moon. The stars were out tonight and each one seemed to shine brighten than usual, Marco could connect the dots and make different shapes which brought a smile to his face. The black knight looked up once he finished eating and stared at the same sky, the same stars, and the same moon as the human boy who fed him.

"I am BlackWarGreymon...a virus type digimon."

"And I am Marco Sombra de Milagros," he paused briefly, "a human."

BlackWarGreymon looked at the young man next to him, he did not seem to falter when he mentioned that he was a virus type digimon. "Does it not bother you?" he asked, his voice deep and strong, but behind that strength was hesitation. The hesitation to have his question answered negatively. Marco looked at the black knight, confused by his question until he placed the pieces together. He turned back to the sky, "it doesn't bother me...does it bother you that I'm human?" This question seem to catch the mega level digimon off guard because no one ever asked for his opinion before. People liked to judge him so he was never given the opportunity to judge others. Taking his silence as a response, Marco continued, "we are different, but that's not bad right?"

"...no, it is not...why do you travel? Are you hoping to reach the tribe of the greymon-species?"

Marco looked at him and nodded, "it is your tribe is it not?"

"Not anymore," he retorted, looking down, "but it used to be..."

Marco frowned, "why don't you tell me about your story."

==========

The black knight's tale was a story of hardship and neglect. Even though they were born in the same village, his brother would not accept him as their own because he was different. He was isolated and outcast until finally he throw out of his tribe by his own twin brother who feared corruption because of the nature of most virus-type digimon. The black knight trained for years in order to prove his worth to his brother and to himself. His journey was tough and unkind, but no matter how many times he was knocked down he stood back up. Marco kept silent as BlackWarGreymon told his story, he was too fascinated, too enchanted with his words to dare interrupt because his story was worth listening. The amounts of experienced he received, the many battle scars, the many tears and blood shed, they were all marks of his perseverance. His resolve.

When he was done, the night had turned to day, but neither were tired or lacking in sleep. Silence settled down on them until the moon disappeared and the sun rose over the horizon.

"Take me to your village." Marco spoke breaking the silence.

"It is not my village any-"

"Take me, to your village," his voice cut through the air like a knife and the black knight was left momentarily stunned before he stood up and agreed.

===========

Marco walked towards the gates of the village with his digimon by his side. Veemon and Wormmon stood to his right while Arkadimon and Gorillamon stood to his left. Behind him was the tall figure of the Jet-Black Dragon Warrior who faced forward with hesitant eyes.

All the greymon-species were gathered in that one place. All ranging from tall to short, from big to small, and from baby to mega. They all gazed at the newcomers with surprise, but not because of their numbers or because of the human. No, they were all staring at the black knight who was a total contrast to their original orange color skin. However, while they all looked different, the human boy with the jet-black hair and piercing dark eyes seemed to fit right in the picture with the black knight; a perfect fit.

They dragon digimon cleared a path as the travelers walked towards the biggest building where the might leader of the tribe stood before his throne. The moment he caught the eyes of the travelers, he instantly stood unable to sit when his twin brother had returned. However, he was concerned about the people returned with, did he join a pack? He gripped his hands into fists feeling angry for an unknown reason.

"King!" Marco shouted as he looked ahead at the leader of the greymon-species village, "I've come to ask that accept your brother back into your village!"

The greymon-species digimon around him mumbled as they heard the human's outrageous request. The elders of the village did not forget their brother BlackWarGreymon, but many of them were not ready to accept him while others had no opinion. They turned to the king because his word was law. Marco glanced at the king, he was just like the black knight and at the same time he was his complete opposite. He would have his words reach him no matter what.

Marco kneel down and lowered his head nearly touching the ground. His actions shocked the villagers, his digimon partners, BlackWarGreymon, and most of the king who was ready to look away right at that moment. Why? Why was this human kneeling down before him for the sake of his virus-type brother? Why could this human do something like that so easily while all he could do was turned his head away too ashamed to face the brother he vanished? The years of regret, the times he wished he could turned back the hands of time to those foolish years where he dare thought he was better than his brother. The king had lived a life of regret ever since his brother's banishment, but he was too proud to search for his own blood. He was too proud to admit that he was wrong so he hid away in shame. So he turned away once more, ready to return to his chamber and hide from his mistake.

"Please don't run away!"

The king halted and looked back at the small human who was still kneeling with his face to the ground.

"I know that its scary to face your mistakes!" Marco looked up, his eyes coated with a thin layer of liquid that was ready to fall, but he did not dare let this drop escape his eyes. The pain both of these brothers were feeling was much greater than his own sadden heart. "Its easier to turn away, to not look at your mistakes, but even when your back is turned you can still feel those eyes piercing through your flesh easier than any blade..."

The king roared, shouting out his anger, a mighty cry that echoed through the village and resonated in the hearts of all the greymon. The cries brought tears to villagers eyes because they could feel the weight of their king's pain, they could feel his bottled up shame. The black knight's tears were the saddest of them all. His brother did love him.

The king descended from his throne and stood before the human while the black knight walked forward standing behind said human. He kneel down and placed his hand on the back of the boy who was startled, but slowly stood up again. He returned to the black knight's side.

This was the story of the Dark Twin who was banished by his brother. Through that banishment he learned the value of self-worth and perseverance. In his journey he met a boy who was kind to the many different digimon in his group. He was drawn by his kindness because he listened to his story and never once did he judge him based on his appearance. Through that boy he learned about kindness and the meaning of a strong heart. Because he kneel down for him, he begged for him, he spoke for him when he didn't have the strength to do it himself. So he returned to his village where his brother the king waited for him. Through the king he learned about shame and regret, but mostly he learned about forgiveness and love. And the king learned to face his mistakes and accept his brother for who he really was: a fine warrior with a strong heart.

So the tale ends with the King and the Dark Twin shaking hands as one is accepted while the other is forgiven. As for the human boy and his companions...that was a story for another time.

"Welcome back to the village of Greymon, my brother."

"I am back..."

Shadow of Miracles

Friendly Seeker

6,800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 46 47 48 49

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff