Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] When first we meet ((Songchi and Amante))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:54 pm
Songstress Kitsune

Songchi sat on a rock over looking the lake. Normally his tai chi consumed his mind or he would meditate, but right now he just felt sad. He didn't have many friends and just felt lonely for the moment. His tail wrapped tight around his as he wondered why he was like this.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:49 pm
Amante was out again. He found himself doing that more often, but this was a lovely peaceful place. So he took a book with him and wandered to the lake, setting himself up to read. However, on the walk there he spotted someone near the place he had claimed as his own.

Normally, he preferred solitude, but, well, meeting someone before had gone well. "Hello," he said, giving the Faelong a polite nod.

Valdmir Talamore
Sorry for double quote, meant to hit preview and hit submit GOOD JOB ME

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:32 pm
Songstress Kitsune
lol no worries

Songchi's ears perked as someone spoke near by. He turned his head to look at the the male through his blue bangs. Songchi had not met to many others so in a way he was at a lost to what manner of fae this was.

"Uh...oh...Hello." Songchi responded finally realizing he was staring at the other in silence. His tail uncurled slightly as he moved to face the other with a bright smile. "My name is Songchi. ...Did....um you come here to meditate?" Quickly though Songchi saw the book in Amante's paw. "Oh no...to read yes? This is a fine place to read." He rambled on he got a little nervous around others.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:43 pm
Amante gave the other male a polite smile. He waited for him to speak, all the while looking a bit amused.

"Ah, meditate? In a way. I do intend to read, and I find that rather calming." He said. It was a fine place, certainly. "I would suspect that all the things that make this a good reading spot make it a good meditation spot...are you alright?" He asked, sounding a little worried.

Valdmir Talamore

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:00 pm
Songstress Kitsune

The faelong fidgeted a bit on the rock his tail seeming to curl tight then swish downwards in a slow pattern.

"I suppose it could be counted as a form of meditation then?" Songchi replied though he didn't sound completely sure of it.

"I'm alright...I just don't talk to many other people. I guess I'm normally to busy with meditation or tai chi. So I guess I'm a little nervous that I might say something wrong." Songchi admitted. "What's your name?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:04 am
"In it's own way," Amante agreed. A smile crossed the Badgin's face at tonight's of calm, quiet time with his beloved books.

"Ah, I do know how that can be." He said, chuckling. "Believe me, I am difficult to offend. I am Amante d'Livro. Excellent to meet you, Songchi." He gave a polite bow.

Valdmir Talamore

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Valdmir Talamore

Savage Shapeshifter

10,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:52 am
Songstress Kitsune

Songchi scoot over and the rock he was sitting on it was more then enough room for two if he let his tail hang off the site. "Care to sit a spell?" the faelong asked patting the rock with his claws.

"Get caught up a lot in your books hmm?" Songchi asked very interested in this other fellow. "Its wonderful to meet you too....you have such an interesting name....does it mean something?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:48 am
Amante blinked. "Oh, yes, happily!" He said, taking a seat on the rock next to Songchi. He left some space between them, however; it would do no good to accidentally make the Faelong uncomfortable.

"I do, yes, fairly regularly." He said, and then he chucked. "It does, actually...'friend of books,' which is rather appropriate all things considered. Does yours have a special meaning?"

Valdmir Talamore
Aaahhhh whhoooaaa go me way to leave things hanging! If you still want to continue let me know @.@

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers