Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Times Have Change ((Me and Mandi Suga Candi))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:42 am
The year is 2121. The human race has come into contact with a race of sentient android like aliens. They look like humans, but posses advanced technology. Now Zarin was born a only child, but his father got remarried to one of the android aliens. Because of that, Zarin got a sister by the name of ____. ____, unlike her mother, seems pretty emotionless. ____ doesn't like showing her emotions since her real father died. There is a custom in ____'s race where they marry their siblings. Zarin doesn't know this and since ____ hardly shows any emotion, its hard for Zarin to figure out what she is thinking. How will these two get along?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:43 am
Name: Zarin
Bio: Story
Pic:
User Image  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:15 pm
((BUMP))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:19 pm
(i can give it a try)

name:Akiza
bio:is a android like alien that is now apart of Zarins family
pic User Image  

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:22 pm
Mandi Suga Candi

((I'll start us off))
It was a normal Saturday morning. Zarin and Akiza's parents had left early to go to work. Zarin was downstairs, reading a magazine. It had been a few weeks since he and Akiza and first met and so far, they got along.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:39 pm
bigbubz1

Akiza walked down the stairs and noticed Zarin sitting in the lounge watching tv,she remembered her mom asking her to clean up before Akiza can leave the house. She walked into the lounge taking the dishes to the kitchen pausing to look back at Zarin witha blank expression on her face then walked back to the kitchen "Zarin will you be going anywhere today?" she asked plainly as she washed the dishes  

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:41 pm
Mandi Suga Candi

Zarin looked up from his magazine and thought for a moment. "I don't have any plans to go anywhere today. Did you want to do something Akiza?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:53 pm
bigbubz1

Akiza wiped the dishes then put them away. She wiped her hands then walked to the lounge where she sat next to him,her legs together,and posture perfect. "i was simply asking" she looked to his magazine then up at him,a blank expression on her face "i wanted to know if we would be home alone today...i wanted to go to the park. I have never been to the park" she said looking at the the window  

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:53 pm
Mandi Suga Candi

"Well be home alone until later tonight. If you want to go to the park, I can take you there." Zarin smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:13 am
bigbubz1

Akiza nodded "yes thank you" she said standing up then walked to the door,opening it. Akiza and Zarin arrived at the park,it wasnt too busy. They walked the path,a runner came from behind and ran into Akiza,leaving her to fall on the floor as he continued to run. She stood up dusting herself off not saying a word,her expression plain as always  

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:47 am
Mandi Suga Candi

Zarin looked over at her. "You alright Akiza? Looked like you could have scrapped your elbow."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:04 am
bigbubz1

Akiza nodded "I am fine" she looked at her elbow and tilted her head in confusion at the bruise then noticed a few swings near them. She looked at it,analysing how it should be done. Then sat on one of them "why will it not move?" She asked confusingly  

Mandi Suga Candi

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:06 am
Mandi Suga Candi

Zarin walked over behind her. "You have to use your body to swing it back and forth. Or, in this case, have someone push you." Zarin put his hands on her back and pushed easily at first, letting Akiza swing back and forth.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games