LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:12 am
Inspired by Skrillex.

Basically, there's a teen-aged girl who has sold her soul to the Devil to get the power to save people and send criminals to Hell. She can aged at will and basically do scary s**t just like the girl in the video. There's a demon boy that follows her around to make sure she's keeping to her part of the deal. Then, there's another guy who has given his life to God and is entranced by the girl, but doesn't know why. To save her? Possibly. But the truth of the matter is the deal she made with the Devil is if she sends enough criminals to hell by All Hallow's Eve which is in two months, the Devil will give her back her soul, so she may go to Heaven without fear of going to Hell. Though if she fails, she will die on Halloween at midnight and go to Hell for eternity. Can she save herself and others' lives in the process or will this holy man interrupt and ruin her chances on going to Heaven without no strings attached to Hell?

People needed:
The Demon - OPEN
The holy guy - OPEN (age is around her age)
Someone to portray all the criminals one by one - OPEN (may be playing about twenty different characters through the course of the roleplay with breaks in between in each one POSSIBLY)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:32 pm
Really? No one thinks this is cool?  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:35 pm
The idea seems interesting enough, but I don't honestly know if I'd join it.

Also, interest threads sometimes take days if not weeks to get an accurate number of potential roleplay candidates. Times are slow, and we're nowhere like we were four years ago as far as activity goes. (After all, plenty have work, school, family matters, ect. ect. to contend with.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:41 pm
I wasn't expecting a bunch of people, but I was hoping one person would be like, "*le gasp* This is cool!" at least, if not, say they wanted to join like you just did, not exactly though. I've been sleeping all day, so yea.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:49 pm
Still, sometimes it will take me over a week to get a response to an interest thread. A week. It sucks, but patience is the best policy towards these. That and the occasional invisi-bump.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 am
the idea is interesting. But aside from the three major, and really I mean two being the girl and the boy who is in love with her....the other parts just don't sound that fun. The demon, who I assume is the one following her, you didn't really expand on what he does to make sure she keeps up her end of the deal. And then playing the villians, not many people wanna play a whole bunch of one shot characters who are doomed to die from their conception.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:11 pm
It'd be better explained in the actual thread, but I guess there won't be an actual thread... *sighs* The only reason I want one person doing the criminals is because so one player doesn't get bored of the roleplay if their criminal isn't being hunted by the girl. I guess it was a bad idea...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:47 pm
It's an interesting idea. and having a person do a bunch of one shot characters isn't a bad idea. that was not what I said. It's a creative idea. However 1.) as Anime said, that adorable adorable human being, the active members in this forum is down. 2.) This idea has a plot device of "I have two months to kill everyone and well if I do what happens then, If i don't what happens." I mean these can be fleshed out in the actual rp if and when it is made. 3.) Skrillex. Not everyone likes them XD. 4.) The conflic, at least in my logical perspective, seems to be oh I love a holy man, he wants to save my soul, and he found out I sold it to the devil to deeds of GOOD. I have the power to send only criminals to hell. I'll tell him that and that I can also save those who are good with my powers from the DEVIL. And then he'll probablly be like oh okay. And then there's no conflict. I mean granted he might be like well they should be given a chance to redeem themselves but it's not that hard. There are many prisons filled with serial killers who don't and won't ever feel remorse for their actions and again the conflict is negated in a matter of two posts.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:56 pm
1. I know that.
2. I hadn't finished planning everything.
3. I bet someone in my Hell on Hells roleplay doesn't like BOTDF, but they still joined.
4. Who ever said the two wouldn't have conflict and would fall in love? I want this to be a "OMG! They're at each other's throat trying to get the other to stop what they're doing!" kind of thing. If it ends in love, well, okay. If it doesn't, that's even better because I don't even wanna focus on love.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:06 pm
Number 3 was mostly a joke XD.
and You put quite a bit of emphasis on love in your description. But even still it's hard for me to see there being a reason for a conflict other than he's all your working for the devil and refusing to see the good she's clearly doing. Which makes him into a religious radical and thus isn't really fun to play. Ya know? (on a side note I think your idea is most definitely interesting XD I'm just attempting to give you constructive criticism and not trying to hurt or offend your feelings.)  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:10 pm
*sighs* I thought it'd be fun to do... I tried taking a character idea that I really don't see and then mashed it to an interesting idea I had gotten recently, but I guess it just won't work. Sure, I'm getting interesting, but I'm not getting "oh, yes, I'm joining" interest... This thread is closed, I give up.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games