Submit

xX_Destiny_XxX

Chatty Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:26 pm
For anyone who dosen't know, Square Enix is remaking KH1 and KH:ReCoM on the PS3 it will also be including 2-3 hours of 358/2 days cutscenes.
I'm mainly excited for the 358/2 days cutscenes :3
I don't like how their using the new face models, especially for Ansem in KH1
it just looks weird. So does Sora, but the clip they showed in the trailer ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJJgwH8uBO8 ) makes Ansem look retarded.
Also, will it be localized for NA? I really hope it is. I think I would die inside if it didn't xD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:50 am
xX_Destiny_XxX
For anyone who dosen't know, Square Enix is remaking KH1 and KH:ReCoM on the PS3 it will also be including 2-3 hours of 358/2 days cutscenes.
it just looks weird. So does Sora, but the clip they showed in the trailer ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJJgwH8uBO8 ) makes Ansem look retarded.
Also, will it be localized for NA? I really hope it is. I think I would die inside if it didn't xD
I don't kno, I have all kingdom hearts games, and in this it kinda looks fan made if it was to be released in The USA or in Canada it wouldn't have japanise lettering, plus we would of seen adds on the tv about it by now, if it for real then I would say we won't see anything till 2014 or something but hey I could be wrong u never kno  

Vexin Sakura

Generous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:28 pm
Yunamii
xX_Destiny_XxX
I don't kno, I have all kingdom hearts games, and in this it kinda looks fan made if it was to be released in The USA or in Canada it wouldn't have japanise lettering, plus we would of seen adds on the tv about it by now, if it for real then I would say we won't see anything till 2014 or something but hey I could be wrong u never kno

This is true, and I might say that if they keep Sora the same way he was in the first game, he wouldn't be so... stupid. But that's my idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:02 pm
Kumiko Fujiwa
Yunamii
xX_Destiny_XxX

This is true, and I might say that if they keep Sora the same way he was in the first game, he wouldn't be so... stupid. But that's my idea.
lol so true ^.^  

Vexin Sakura

Generous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kumiko Fujiwa

Fluffy Lovergirl

13,225 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:13 pm
Yunamii
Kumiko Fujiwa
Yunamii
xX_Destiny_XxX

lol so true ^.^

Lol ^-^ atleast someone agreed with me lol. The last person that I said that to went off on me (I didn't know she was one of those crazy Sora fans lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:59 pm
User Image

Okay, I know that they are coming out with KH 1.5, I heard it several times in other places. I mean, Square Enix has a page for it with a link to the TGS trailer (which is the same as the link above). So yeah, it's happening guys.

I'm kinda looking forward if it comes out to NA for the KH1 Final Mix. I heard that you fight against a guy in a hooded robe in the original Final Mix.

Post style by PhallenPixie

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50

elusive chaos

Shy Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:25 am
Loved KH1 and I own part 2 as well but never bothered finding the money to buy the games for the handheld systems or buying the handheld systems, for that matter. xD

I wouldn't buy this. I'm still waiting on an official KH3, if there will ever be one. And I don't own a PS3 for a lack of finding any games for the console I find interesting. I'm not gonna dish out money to buy that console for one game. O.o Even if some of the features on the console are neat.

I'm just hoping a part 3, if it is ever made, will be released for several consoles. Wishful thinking, I know. emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:11 am
asfghjkl;' So excited, but I like how Ansem originally looked in the KH1 game. I loved exploring in the hundred acre woods it was so fun and I wish they will make KH3 already.  

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

OpalDeerling

High-functioning Sweetheart

10,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:16 am
That awkward moment when you have no money and want something you can't afford.

I want to play this game so bad! sad  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff