Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Blood Rite (Closed and Started !) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

╔══════════════╗ ┏━━━━━━━━━┓ ╔══════════════╗

"That can wait for later come on" Marcus said to her as he picked her up bridal style taking her over to the kitchen were somewhat of medical Supplies could be found. "Sit here got it" he demanded of his weapon as he set her down on the counter top and walked over to one of the cabinets pulling out a single roll of bandages and such. As he was doing this all of a sudden he became light headed closing his eyes for a moment he groaned quietly to himself 'What a heroic person you be boy let’s see how long you'll last with her' opening his eyes quickly Marcus looked around him for a moment then looking back into the cabinet he took in a deep breath of air. "It was nothing?" he mumbled under his breath before returning over to Seranfia with supplies. "After I do what I can I'm taking you to Dr.Stein" Marcus said setting the supplies down to the left of her "And if you resist I'll just drag you over to him and he can strap you down when we get there" he then added as he gently unwrapped the towel from her hand stopping for a moment taking notice to her blood mixture that covered both her bleeding hand and the towel.

╚══════════════╝┗━━━━━━━━━┛╚══════════════╝

[[Sorry for the late post been busy >.<]]

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

The Innocent Mind and Confused Heart~

Serafina frowned and unfortunately stayed on the counter while shutting her legs. Looking away from him the whole time as a growl of disapproval was made lowly from her, without her knowing it, at the sound of Dr. Stein's name. "No. Nice and simple, I'll be fine without help. It's not that bad of an injury of what your making it out to be." she stubbornly protests anyway. Obviously too stubborn to ever listen to anyone. However she was having a battle mentally because her inner state was yearning fir control to just tackle him, sensing something like herself but Serafina listened to that faint spark of reasoning she had left and stayed in control. Again, there were pros and cons with being stubborn and prideful, this situation was just an example. That's when she felt him staring and she let out a visible shiver through her spine, "What's so interesting about my blood that you have to stare? Are you turning into a vampire on me?" she asks with hidden points of sarcasm. Obviously not taking it as serious as she should be.

((Don't worry about it! I completely understand because it's busy over here too...))
Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:42 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Marcus was in some kind of trance as he looked at the black and red mixture that was slowly covering his hand with every second. Then like being hit with a car so many thoughts rushed threw his head giving him such a headache. Marcus closed his eyes for a moment shaking his head in the process "no sorry it's ju-...ugh nevermind" Marcus said as he went back to what he was doing ignoring his headache for now. Gently tugging her hand over to the sink he looked at her for a brief moment "Bare with me alright" Marcus told her as he removed one of the three shards still left within her hand. After pulling the last of the shards he turned on the water and submerged her hand under the running water gently washing the excess blood off.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:59 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina bit the inside of her cheek from growling and scolding him, almost invisioning ways for her to make him tell her but she pushed them aside. So into her thoughts that sharp pains brought her back, and screaming. "Ow! Watch it!" She yelps/growls at him as her basic defensive nature. The water didn't help at all, all she wanted to do was yank her hand away from him and growl threatingly if he cane to close to her like a wounded animal. But she wasn't an animal, and she wasn't disobeying..... ok.... well maybe some occasions she'll disobey orders.. but anyways! She managed a small but audible whimper of pain as age did try to tug her hand away from his grasp and have herself take care of it. "We're going to be late for school, so just leave it be. Its nit that big of a deal...." sue mutters still not looking ag him.

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:19 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:10 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

Serafina glared stubbornly at him, "Id rather be Dr. Stein's next patient than deal with a moping Marcus around the apartment. So go and shoo, because I swear if you cancel on Wes you'll never hear the end of it from both him and me and I'll garuntee to not let him forget it either. That and I can always mess with you in your sleep, you are a heavy sleeper." she threatens him snatching the phone away with her good hand before he could dial Wes's number to cancel and tell him anything. "I'll call Maka and Tsubaki to come over and we'll just stay here while relaxing like aw always do. So you go and have fun. I'll be fine and they'll make sure I don't do anything reckless.... I suggest you listen this once." she reasons with him. Looking straight at him with a determined and serious look. "I'm staying home and if you don't go to school then I'll kick you out myself. Also if you utter one word about me being injuries then I'll personally make sure her lips stay shut." she adds in that same tone.

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

Marcus blinked a couple times before flicking her forhead "Well aren't you the bossy" he told her with a slight laugh it was good to see her back to normal. An thinking about it awhole school day without Seranfia nagging him to do his work, pay attention, or put his phone away in class sounded like a good darn deal to him and without thought he chuckled a couple times before patting Seranfia's head "I'll go get ready before Im late" Marcus told her with a smirk as he walked out of the kitchen and down the hall and into his room. Totally forgetting about his phone.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:42 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

She just laughed softly, "Mmhmmmm....... knock yourself out." she chuckled before putting his phone in her pant pocket as she examined her hand before wrapping it up with some bandages after putting some medicine on the wounds. Of course it hurt and burned like hell, but she just sucked on sharply as it soon started to cool down and it released more into a sigh of relief as she continued over the sink. Just in case but soon her own phone started ding and she somehow managed to pick it up while balancing it between her shoulder and ear. "Hello this is Monroe speaking." she answers formally. Out of habit on her phone since she was little. "Yo Sera! What's up!" a familiar booming laughter on the other line greeted and she felt upbeat again as she softly giggled. "Black Star... how did you get my number exactly?" she asks questionably after finishing her hand and held her phone now to her ear. "What's so wrong with me having your number? You should be honored to have a star like me call you up!" he boasts and she rolled her eyes playfully with a sly smirk. "Mmmhmmmm...... sure, anyway so what's this mission I've heard so much about?" she asked getting straight down to business. All shes headed is that they needed a good medic (which she was to be honest here..... more of a medic than a weapon since Marcus barely took her on missions....) and that it was a mission for 5 weeks minimum in time. It sounded interesting and she wanted to go. It was always fun hanging around with Tsubaki and Black Star. The three (more like two) always were trouble~

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:57 am
User Image
arcus кiro

While Marcus was in the bathroom brushing his teeth within Seranfia's pocket in which his phone was put away Marcus's phone began to ring. Spitting water out from his mouth Marcus whipped the acess water from his lips before sighing "I guess when I'm out tonight I'll get another mirror" he said picking a piece off from the broken glass,"Wounder why she did it..." he then asked out of no were as she threw the piece away and walked out of the bathroom rubbing his head not caring if it mad his hair look bad he usually wore a hat anyway.

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:19 am
User Image

Serafina Monroe

"Well its obvious we need a medic.. but no one has taken the position yet. So, Tsubaki was saying stuff about how you practice medicine in our spare time and that your on your way of earning a Doctrine in the Medical Field... so I was wondering if..." he started to explain when Sera cut him off. Nit needing anymore information. "So you need a trustworthy medic by your side? I'm in.... when are you guys leaving?" she chuckled over the phone as she could tell he grinned massively by his response. "Tonight at midnight. Think you can make it to the school by then?" he said and she laughed, "I'll be waiting Ninja. she said mockingly. "Don't get so cocky because we'll beat you there Rushy." he mocked briskly before both of them hung up and Serafina just shook her head while putting her phone back in her pocket. Seeing Marcus walk out the bathroom as she settled herself on the couch comfortably and got out a book. Not bothering to tell Marcus since it would only be a short amount of time in her head.... he would just figure that she went out for that time period.... but boy would she be wrong.

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Bloody_Trickster

Loyal Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
arcus кiro

As he was walking down the halls he could hear his roommate chatter on her cell about something for the time being he paid no mind to it but before stepping a step out of the halls he stopped as he heard certain words leave Seranfia's mouth and continued to spill out. As she concluded her conversation with the man who he planned to trick back for last night’s prank Marcus was angered. It all made sense now she didn't want him out just to have the day to herself, but to make sure when she would snuck out she wouldn't run into him. As everything came into view he became more mad she was hurt she knew that n' the wound wasn't some normal paper cut, but that’s not what angered him it was the fact that she kept this from him. Rolling his jaw to the side as he walked out of the hall finally, but he kept his head and sight forward "When exactly where you planning to tell me about this Seranfia...." Marcus asked her with a cold harsh tone.

[[So sorry for the late post >.<]]

Layla Listressa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

Serafina Monroe

As Sera cleared up the conversation, she was going to her room to try and pack up before Marcus had pinned her in a corner. Her eyes going wide before she frowned and glared him down. "What is the big deal? My hand is fine and your completely overreacting, I wasn't going to tell you because what would be the point? You would act how you are now, trying to get me to stay and not go. Well I'm sorry but luck isn't going to be on your side today because I am going and there's absolutely nothing that you can do to change my mind." she snaps at him. Her petite arms crossed just where the ending of her short shirt started, determined to win this no matter what techniques had to be used. "Any techniques?" the voice purred amusingly and almost flirtatiously and a heavy feeling g sank in the pit of her stomach. The voice had returned and now it was determined to stay and torture until it was satisfied.

Bloody_Trickster

louis guapo

Original Lover

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out