My Candy Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

+Pepsi.Product.Orgasm+

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:42 pm
Oh man!
I got through the Halloween Special 2012 with the half naked of Castiel.
Disappointed it wasn't the Nathaniel one.

emo  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:55 pm
I'm a member, but I suck at it, if you want to add me I am NozomiViolet there  

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:56 am
Hotau
Lol I love punk/rock/gothic things so Castiel is my favorite, I have highest affinity with him yum_puddi Lysander probably would've been my first choice if there wasn't Castiel

It's the other way around for me. But I felt bad for ditching Castiel so, I made another account. But the thing is, he has to compete against Nat and Ken for me. whee

What do you think about the other characters?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:59 am
Violet-Shay

Is there a certain guy that you want, or is the story? Either way, I'll be happy to help! ^^  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:01 am
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Violet-Shay

Is there a certain guy that you want, or is the story? Either way, I'll be happy to help! ^^

There isn't reallt a guy I want yet I'm only in episode 2. The responses they give me to respond confuse me a bit. They all seem negative so it seems like I keep picking the wrong thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:03 am
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Hotau
Lol I love punk/rock/gothic things so Castiel is my favorite, I have highest affinity with him yum_puddi Lysander probably would've been my first choice if there wasn't Castiel

It's the other way around for me. But I felt bad for ditching Castiel so, I made another account. But the thing is, he has to compete against Nat and Ken for me. whee

Hmm well i'm only episode 6 so , there's only ken, nathaniel, and leigh
Nathaniel is ok, Ken is kinda nerdy lol, and Leigh has Rosalya  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:11 am
Violet-Shay
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Violet-Shay

There isn't reallt a guy I want yet I'm only in episode 2. The responses they give me to respond confuse me a bit. They all seem negative so it seems like I keep picking the wrong thing.

I know exactly what you mean. When I first started playing, it was always like that whenever I talked to someone, and eventually, I spent hundreds of my AP walking around the school.

There's always replays if you want to start over and they cost about $50(the game money) each if you want to buy more.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:16 am
Hotau
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Hotau

Ken is supposed to be back by episode 12, and if I remember correctly, better looking and out for revenge as well. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Since I've already gotten them back together on one of myaccounts, I plan to break Leigh and Rosa up on my other.  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

Violet-Shay

Shy Dabbler

16,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:17 am
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Violet-Shay
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Violet-Shay

I know exactly what you mean. When I first started playing, it was always like that whenever I talked to someone, and eventually, I spent hundreds of my AP walking around the school.

There's always replays if you want to start over and they cost about $50(the game money) each if you want to buy more.

Very true, I have yet to log on today so maybe I will do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:18 am
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Hotau
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Hotau

Ken is supposed to be back by episode 12, and if I remember correctly, better looking and out for revenge as well. I can't wait to see how that plays out.

Since I've already gotten them back together on one of myaccounts, I plan to break Leigh and Rosa up on my other.

Lol yea i thought i was episode 13, but yea he kissed amber and she didn't know it was him  

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:21 am
Violet-Shay
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Violet-Shay
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Violet-Shay

Very true, I have yet to log on today so maybe I will do that.

Oh, and don't forget to check out the walkthroughs in the MCL forum or youtube videos. Those are what have kept me from running around like a chicken without it's head since chapter three.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:26 am
Hotau
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Hotau
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Hotau

Lol yea i thought i was episode 13, but yea he kissed amber and she didn't know it was him

I wonder if this means that Candy will have to compete for Ken with Amber now, leaving Castiel free (finally)?  

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

Hotau

Sweet Lunatic

14,825 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 pm
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Hotau
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Hotau
xXKoyukiArashiXx
Hotau

I wonder if this means that Candy will have to compete for Ken with Amber now, leaving Castiel free (finally)?

lol no I think she finds out it was him  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:13 am
I don't know what this game was about but I saw it in an ad and I've wanted to play it but it keeps lagging.  

Mallori_Cantare

Gem

OpalDeerling

High-functioning Sweetheart

10,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:18 am
I've only played this game a handful of times but i can honestly say i do love it just not the fact that you only have so many turns during the time you play.  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff