Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
::.. Bound by a Dream ..:: Accepting//Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:13 pm
Jamie looks into the distance, seeing Zil's quick dash.
"Did you see that, Ruri?" he asks, not entirely sure he saw it himself.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:33 pm
"I...just saw something like a blur, if that's what you mean..." Ruri said quietly.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:00 pm
"Oh, good. I'm not crazy. Let's check it out!" Jamie grabs Ruri by the wrist and drags her in pursuit of the really fast thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:23 pm
Ruri squeaked in surprise when Jamie suddenly grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her along.  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:10 am
Zil skidded and slowed to a stop right before the two girls. Heshook his head when he was finally back with that clingy girl and her friend. His head was kinda blurred and to him, it seemed the sudden fast movement jumbled his thoughts a little as he mumbled, "Where'm I?", squinting at his surroundings.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:29 pm
Upon the male's arrival, the female was shocked. She had officially knew she was dreaming, because there was no way that was humanly possible. "I have no idea where we are but....." Julie looked down at the male's legs. "How did you even do that?" She tilted her head slightly, her eyes once again locked onto Zil's eyes, questioning him.

As Caspian had jumped onto what would be his last nearby building, he spotted a blur. He had blinked his eyes a few times and spotted it again. The male sighed, knowing it would be good for a minion to investigate. Caspian hopped off of the building. He then paused, taking note of a group of teenagers appearing out if place, which had indeed struck him as odd.

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:26 am
"Oh, Julie, right?", Zil asked when he recognized that he was back to where he started. He put a hand to his chin, remembering how he could suddenly do that. "Well, I don't know. It just... Happened" He pondered longer, wondering if anything could have set off that strange ability. "Well," he admitted. "Back in our world, I kinda wished I could do things faster. I was into track and field in our school then, see?" He laughed with a scratch of the head. He did not really want to talk about the other things that led to him being in the track and field or wishing things that didn't make sense now.

((OOC: ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces