Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise
Pandie needs to fit back into her Panties ( haha punny...) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold :c?
  YAY
View Results

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:02 am
Etrikia
If you feel like you've plateaued then you might need reconsider your exercise routine or diet

I'm greatly impressed by how much you are able to do! I'm a weakling over here |D (can't run more than 1/2 mile)

So I doubt it's your routine- however you maybe retaining muscles mass which would put on weight.
Though at 5'7, I'm 148( my goal is 130), so you might be your diet. I'm allergic to wheat/gluten and cow's milk so i cut a lot of calories out of my diet.. because i can't eat 'em ! XD

Try cutting down on starches or grains and dense dairy products.

Also, my doctor says that nutritionally- we should eat "dinner" at breakfast ( so a big, hardy meal), a small/medium meal for lunch, and something very light for dinner. Then, your body burns the calories through out the day, and you wake up feeling lighter since the body could burn a larger percentage or your dinner calories in sleep.

Funny you say you are allergic to gluten... i just got diagnosed with celiac disease over the weekend. and now im really lost on what to eat D:!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:05 pm
P a n d a s P a n t i e s
Etrikia
If you feel like you've plateaued then you might need reconsider your exercise routine or diet

I'm greatly impressed by how much you are able to do! I'm a weakling over here |D (can't run more than 1/2 mile)

So I doubt it's your routine- however you maybe retaining muscles mass which would put on weight.
Though at 5'7, I'm 148( my goal is 130), so you might be your diet. I'm allergic to wheat/gluten and cow's milk so i cut a lot of calories out of my diet.. because i can't eat 'em ! XD

Try cutting down on starches or grains and dense dairy products.

Also, my doctor says that nutritionally- we should eat "dinner" at breakfast ( so a big, hardy meal), a small/medium meal for lunch, and something very light for dinner. Then, your body burns the calories through out the day, and you wake up feeling lighter since the body could burn a larger percentage or your dinner calories in sleep.

Funny you say you are allergic to gluten... i just got diagnosed with celiac disease over the weekend. and now im really lost on what to eat D:!

I'm sorry to hear that! Yes, more and more of us are being diagnosed today(such as myself, my little sister and my mom). Although, that might be why you can't lose the extra pounds. After switching to a gluten free (GF) diet I lost more weight because your body can digest things again.

There is TONS of things you can still eat (especially since you can still have milk) there are hundreds of gluten substitutes for most kinds of grains and flour products ( pancakes, cereal, bread, bagels, oats, pasta,cookies,cakes,four in general ) And most chain restaurants now have allergy menu's on their sites.

It will be very hard to eat out of the house, but at home when you cook and buy things yourself it's easy.

You have to be careful for food traps like: soy sauce ( unless GF it has wheat), modified food starch (in some sodas), and cross-contamination is the worst. Restaurants and facilities use the same equipment for items that have what and do not, so you end up getting a reaction. It is why eating-out is so hard.

If you have any question on what you can or can't eat and where to go- just ask me! I've been living like this for about 2+ years now.  

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 12:12 pm
Etrikia
Do you have any favorite foods? or recipes you could maybe share c: I been looking at recipes all day long trying to get a grocery list for when i go shopping this coming weekend!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:06 pm
Etrikia
Do you have any favorite foods? or recipes you could maybe share c: I been looking at recipes all day long trying to get a grocery list for when i go shopping this coming weekend!

Hm, nothing in particular! Brownies maybe which the mix is old at most stores (like publix) but Betty Crocker.
It's pretty easy to make anything you eat normally gulten-free. Like chicken soup! Just use rice or corn noodles and make sure the broth doesn't have wheat in it ( easy if you make your own).

Anything in particular you like to eat? i can tell you the GF alternative.  

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200

Noodlechu
Crew

Kitten

11,600 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:32 am
Etrikia
Etrikia

Hm, nothing in particular! Brownies maybe which the mix is old at most stores (like publix) but Betty Crocker.
It's pretty easy to make anything you eat normally gulten-free. Like chicken soup! Just use rice or corn noodles and make sure the broth doesn't have wheat in it ( easy if you make your own).

I used to really love eating turkey sandwhichs but recently not so much D: i really am not all that picky. I love seafood tacos though  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:12 pm
Etrikia
Etrikia

I used to really love eating turkey sandwiches but recently not so much D: i really am not all that picky. I love seafood tacos though

Gluten free bread is pretty good. It's found in the frozen food section and needs to be kept froze or refrigerated. so, any sandwich is doable! Seafood is gluten free unless pre-seasoned or fried somewhere other than your own house. Taco are GF if they're corn shell/tortillas. biggrin  

Etrikia

Shy Dabbler

23,175 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Married 100
  • Olympian 200
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers