Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Handling Senpai's Weapon (Mot and Yin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:11 pm
HP: 14
Damage: Nope

Mot curled up for a while until Yin came by to uh.. deal him.

Yin this is not how you soar, and eofjwpoegjwegjwi KEEP HANDS AWAY!

"D-don't.." Mot managed to worm his way away from the mantis, struggling to his feet. "S'cool...m'fine.."

Ice. When he gets home... ice....  
ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:16 pm
"If you are sure?" But the cowboil was getting up, and while Yin did not necessarily want to just tear into him again...he was on his own two feet?

So he started off a bit tentatively, lashing out with a fist but carefully staying above the waistline. He really did feel a bit bad about that hit still. Mot seemed like a good boil, if he still had his precious gift Yin would not want to be the one responsible for him never being able to give it.

HP: 19
Damage: 3  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm
HP: 11
Damage: 9

That's right Yin. Keep it above the belt. I know it's tempting but jeez.

Mot stepped back as Yin pressed forward, avoiding the punches as best as he could. His gun came up again, levelling it at Yin and firing off several shots aimed at Yin's chest.  
ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:38 pm
The shots felt like they had ripped through Yin's heart as senpai began to leave him. He was not giving up on their relationship that easily. He moved forward, reaching out for the boil, eyes shooting forth tiny signals of both hope and pain as his claws accidentally grazed over Mot.

HP: 10
Damage: 1  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Bittiface rolled 2 10-sided dice: 10, 9 Total: 19 (2-20)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:46 pm
HP: 10
Damage: 13

Boy! Yin really was into this fight, huh? Or was he? He kind of looked upset...

Naaaaah!

Mot dodged the last of Yin's attempts to reach for him, rolling to the side and standing up behind him. His gun aimed behind the knees, and fired two clean and direct bullets.

"You leave yourself wide open, Yin. Gee, and here I thought I was the terrible fighter in Amity..."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:59 pm
The cowboil was fast and the bullets were clean, taking him out efficiently as they shattered his Fear shield and he crumpled to the ground. He was about to respond something along the lines of "you are a good fighter" when Mot spoke.

There were very few things that bothered Yin, but insulting him over his fighting abilities was one of the ones that had been with him since long before he had come to the school. His face might have been a smooth mask if it was not for the muscle in his jaw twitching and instead he forced himself to his feet, barely able to stand with the damage to his knees.

He fumbled for a minute with his waistband before tossing a couple of seeds at the cowboil. "You can get your coffee on your own." And with that he turned to stalk out of the gymnasium, though in reality it was more of a pathetic hobble, supported by weakly fluttering wings to help keep some of the weight off of his knees though at the moment they were not fully capable of flight.

HP: -3
Damage: Friendship has received an injured pride debuff!  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:05 pm
Oops.

Big oops.

Mot flinched as seeds were tossed at him. A comment he'd made as a light humour had been perceived terribly. Mot felt badly. Yin wasn't a bad fighter at all. If anything, Mot got lucky. He won so few spars after all. Maybe deep down he'd let it get to his head.

He couldn't let it just slide like that.

"Yin, waaiiiiiit!" Mot called, dismissing his gun and running after Yin, determiend to follow him home with aplogy after aplogy.

"I'm sorry! Yin! Yin Yin Yin I didn't mean it. I'M SORRY YIN! YIN LOOKIT ME, HEY YIN!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:21 pm
User Image

Yin refused to turn, refused to wait. He just kept fluttering his wings and hobbling right on toward the door.

At least, until it became obvious that the cowboil was going to follow him. Sighing he paused, wishing Mot had not damaged his knees so that maybe he could have gotten out of there before he could catch up. "Of course you meant it Mot, it is true." There was a dry laugh before he shut his mouth, jaw clenching, and even the fact that he had beaten Miss Danny not that long ago was shoved to the back of his mind. All he could really think about was how useless he had been in the battle, when Red had somehow returned. How far he still had to go in order to defeat her. A loss to a fellow student already drove in the point that he was weak, but he had been expecting it. Having a friend rub it in was just the last straw for his pride.

Mot had no idea what was going through, how much he needed to get better. He could not have known. At least this was a real test of their strength. That he had lost so badly that he deserved to be insulted (and deserve it he did)...he just kept moving. He needed to go rest. Heal. Spar again. Get stronger until he could rip the abomination apart shred by shred and try to rescue Alexander, even if it just meant they would go right back to being an essentially strangers.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:26 pm
"No Yin, I got in over my head. I win so few spars... so I got cocky." Mot's lips pulled into a frown. He'd been so bent out of shape about not being capable, that one little win had him overzealous.

"But you did seem.. distracted.. during the fight." Mot fidgeted, still following the boil, not leaving him alone. It would be easy to leave it be, and let time deal with the problem he made. That was not right.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 pm
Finally Yin stopped, turning to face the cowboil and putting his hands out on both of his shoulders, taking a deep breath. "Stop it." He was serious and as upset as he was he was not going to let this keep going.

"Do not make excuses for me, you fought well." It was true, and he would not let a good opponent try to just pass it off as luck because he was upset. "You deserved the win." Now he looked away, dropping his hands. "Just...do not imply that my training means nothing. It is all I can do if I want to...it is important."  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:52 am
Stop?

Mot frowned, watching Yin with a look of regret. "I never said your training meant nothing.. I never implied it. Look if.. need to spar again just let me know! You can never get worse at something, right? So no matter how much to train, it will always get better, never worse. So.. why not keep at it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:16 am
Yin nodded. "I fully intend to keep training, I have to get better." There was conviction but...Yin's pride was still bruised. "We will have a rematch at some point." They had to, Mot was stronger and Yin would need to defeat him before he could have a chance against Red.

But for now he needed to heal. Limp off, lick his wounds, keep it a secret from his mother before she worried about him. Before she got suspicious about what he was doing. "Goodbye Mot," he said, turning away and this time intending to stumbled out of the gym and to his own room. He could stop being upset later probably, he just needed to get away.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas