Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Lesson in Humility (Shaheen & Yin) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 9, 2 Total: 11 (2-20)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:26 am
Her fist knocked into the side of his head and he tried to pull away. If the blow had been any harder it would have probably dazed him, but as it was he managed to turn his head, miss the brunt, and drove another fist toward her abdomen.

HP: 34
Damage: 5  
Seussi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:28 am
The second fist to the abdomen hurt worse then the first, the area having become sensitive, even if she did flex the muscles there in an attempt to absorb the blow and walk it off. She couldn't help but let out a small yelp of pain, one that she bit off, embarrassed by the sound. She could feel her Fear shield flickering and failing, while he still appeared to be strong. How was this even possible? Anger coursed through her, and with some amount of effort she managed to straighten, throwing a fist back at him, tit for tat.

HP: 7/40
Damage: 4  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 9 Total: 14 (2-20)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:40 pm
Tit was entirely the problem here, and Yin needed to not be fighting someone who refused to wear a proper shirt. But he heard the small gasp, the sign of weakness. He had an advantage and he would take it.

He all but shrugged off her blow before landing a light blow to her side and following it up with a stronger hit with his other hand, throwing his weight into the fist driving into her stomach again.

HP: 30
Damage: 8  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 pm
The light blow to the side she could have taken, because she had barely felt it. It was the sudden and swift strike into her stomach, the very place he had already attacked her two times already, that did her in. Her Fear shield flickered, and then shattered around her, the pain so much more real at that point. Her head swam dizzily as she bent over double, arms crossing over her stomach, eyes watering. But she would not fall, no, she wouldn't...

Okay maybe she would just go down on one knee. That was an acceptable position.

"Enough. I yield." The words tasted bitter on her tongue, her face screwed up in a look of pure dissatisfaction. If it had been Shik, she might have attacked again, despite her Fear shield being down. But the student had already given her enough of a beating.

She would rather be allowed to walk away after such a thing, with at least some shred of dignity, if she even had a shred left. A student. She, a war horseman, a chieftain, lost to a student. There was a certain aching hollowness inside at the thought, and the voices hissed at her, the tone clear even if the words weren't. Useless, pathetic, broken. Not deserving of her title, or any title of honor for that matter. It hurt, in a way nothing had ever hurt her before, and likely ever would again.

"Well fought." She murmured, finally pushing herself to her feet, trying desperately hard not to let any more of her weakness show, to steel her legs so that they did not tremble. She gave him a small inclination of her head, almost like her way of bowing, a sign of respect for how he had beaten her.

A small pause as though she were considering something, and then she spoke again, her tone still bitter, but perhaps lighter then before. "If you ever need help, with...flying. Lessons in aerial combat..I can do that for you. I can teach you things." Something in return for defeating her, that was how she was used to things being done. It was grating, to feel like she was being forced to make the offer, to a student of all things, but she would do it.

HP: -1
Damage: Yieldinnnng  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:50 pm
He started to bow, saw that with her on one knee he was getting an eyeful of skin that he did not want, and quickly straightened, focusing on what she was saying. Her words of praise, the knowledge that he had defeated him, startled him and pleased him. "It was an honor to fight along side you." He informed her, stepping back to give her some space.

Then she spoke again and his wings fluttered, signalling that he was slightly flustered. "I...I do not know what to say. Your offer is gracious, and I believe I could certainly use the knowledge." Yes, Red had wings, he needed additional training. "I will keep your offer in mind ma'am."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:56 am
An honor to fight with her? With the shame at the loss welling up inside of her, she had trouble wrapping her head around that little sentiment. Still, at least he wasn't rubbing his win in her face like some might have. This was perhaps the most polite student she had ever encountered, actually, and she couldn't help but appreciate that.

She waited for his response to her offer for flying lessons, then gave him another nod, her face carefully blank so as not to show the tumult of emotions she was currently dealing with.

"If you decide you need me, just send a message into the lost clans sanctuary with one of your marked students." He might have been marked, she didn't know, and she wasn't about to check. "Ask for Shaheen, from war." There, that was good enough. She felt like some hidden obligation had been met. Now she just wanted to be alone.

She turned and left the student there with his training.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas