truly inspirational heart

as for series i loved
darkest powers
hunger games
gone
i am number 4
divergent

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 4:10 am
Rarely a book can make me cry, but Memoirs of An Imaginary Friend by Matthew d**k certainly threw sand into my eyes.  

Swifty-chan

Blessed Explorer

2,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Lady Ignea

Sweet Singing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:26 pm
♥ ♥ . . .
    Definitelly Goethe's The Sorrows of Young Werther . I've read it many many times, always finding something new, and I just don't understand why everyone I know hates this book ; -; I got a lot of inspirational quotes from the 'happy' part of book, cried together with main character (it is written in form of his letters for his best friend), and I still go back to it when I feel down, opening in a random place and reading till the end (well, it is quite short).

The Little Prince - parts with the fox and with the rose, because... because come on, you know why.

Also a lot of books by Sergei Lukyanenko. They are really inspiring to me. This is science fiction, right. With a lot of action, with humour, with parts where I'm crying my eyes out, but always after reading them... I want to do something with my life. Go and see faraway places. And especially- go out from my room and away from my laptop and meet people. Just find a first person and hug ; -; also, I can't start reading any other books in at least 3 days after finishing one of his books... (well, not all of them. Spectrum, Line of Delirium, Labyrinth of Reflections and Autumn Visits are my favs)

. . . ♥ ♥

18. ✿ - - - Books

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces