Xennified
Vice Captain

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:33 am
Occasionally I make computer graphics, but I've been rather low on ideas lately. If you have any requests for me, post in here and let me know! I'll also answer any questions you have on the subject, assuming I know the answer.
I'm not asking for any sort of payment for these, although I'd appreciate items/gold for it if you have some spare.

Examples are on this Tumblr.

If your request is too complex, I may simplify or flat out refuse to do it. Also, graphic design and drawing are very different so don't be surprised if I won't make art of your avatar/characters since that's not the kind of thing I do. (I'll have a drawing tablet soon though, meaning I'll be able to get started with drawn stuff though it'll be a while before I do anything I actually want to show someone.)
I enjoy logo work and typography in particular, I'll also databend an image for you but I can't guarantee what the end product will look like.

Software I use:
Inkscape for vector graphics.
Photoshop for editing/raster graphics.
Paint.net for more simple editing/raster graphics that I don't need Photoshop's complexity for.
Audacity for occasional databending.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Xenni, can I has a picture or two? I think maybe either, like the first picture from your Tumbler, an L and B (Lieutenant Bubbles, of course razz ), or maybe S and B, for Subtle Banshee?

Do you/Could you use pictures of things for logos? Like, for instance, bows from Minecraft?

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Supple Succubus
Vice Captain

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100

Xennified
Vice Captain

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:32 am
Lieutenant Bubbles

First as in the latest one, or the earliest?
But yeah, I can probably do that.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:04 pm
Xennified

First as in the latest one, or the earliest?
But yeah, I can probably do that.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I think I mean latest. sweatdrop

The one with a big C surrounding a small X. 3nodding

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Supple Succubus
Vice Captain

Durem Cleric

10,600 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Guildmember 100
The Creative Corner --- Take a gander at the stuff in here! xD

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers