Submit

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:50 pm
"Yeah, too bad there's not much we can do to help." Lewis said and sighed, walking away as his Blastoise continued to try putting out the fires, it would keep it up until Lewis came back for it, until then, it would keep going unless it was forcefully dematerialized.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:30 am
Giovanna stared up into the sudden rain and frowned as her sandwich got wet. She glanced at the boy who landed next to her. "I blame you for this." She punched a part of her seat, with her index finger sticking out to make sure the ring hit the rock first, and out jutted a part of the rock in Giovanna's effort to launch him away.  

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:23 pm
"Right so."
Lio spun eloquently to move from the rock to avoid it.

"But in all honesty, it was that creatures doing that created the rain."
Lio pointed at the Blastoise on the ground and shrugged.

"I'm sure if you find its owner, he will reimburse you for your sandwich. Well, as long as it isn't made of sand."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:17 pm
Shadix started looking around seeing the panic as it died down. Taking a shot of the vodka he had just purchased sitting on the curb outside of the store. He sat in a buzzed stare at everything not really enjoying himself. "This is boring..." He thought to himself as he drank.  

Daft Leviticus

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:51 pm
"True." Enyo said with a sad smile. "Anything exciting going to happen today, you think?" She wondered aloud, more to find an interesting topic to talk about before parting their separate ways. "I feel like there will be, but I can't know for sure." And pointed towards the small mountain in the intersection a ways away.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:59 pm
"Probably not, I'll probably just go home later and play video games or something." Lewis said simply, deciding that he'd play the mild-mannered guy for now, hopefully it would distract from anyone suspecting he had a secret identity.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:58 am
Shrugging, Enyo nodded and waved. "I'm going this way now, I'll see ya around." She said, knowing it was a rude fairwell, but she was bored and craved entertainment.
After waiting a couple moments, she walked to the edge of the mountain and started clearing away people and objects blocking the cracked sidewalks so people could at least attempt to pass the intersection.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:37 am
Lewis gave a nod of his head and continued walking. He reached his house and went inside, heading straight for his room. He decided to gear up do some heroic stuff. Minutes later he was all dressed and flying around on one of his dragons.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Cerebral Perception

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:41 pm
((I haven't the slightest clue what to do next.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:24 am
Shadix started walking from the curb he sat on in front of the store. Going down the street to the wreck he caused, he acted as though he had not a clue what had happened. "Wonder what happened here..." He said out loud walking by the now water soaked burnt buildings.  

Daft Leviticus

Malestifia

Generous Foe

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:37 am
Cerebral Perception

(Use your imagination? rolf. You could attack me, yell at Enyo or say something to her at the bottom of your little mountain, you could point out a big a** dragon in the sky. There's a lot of things to go off of here. xD )  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:40 am
Malestifia
Cerebral Perception

(Use your imagination? rolf. You could attack me, yell at Enyo or say something to her at the bottom of your little mountain, you could point out a big a** dragon in the sky. There's a lot of things to go off of here. xD )

(I love how he points out the big a** dragon. xD)  

Daft Leviticus

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces