Submit

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:58 pm
The following is a Dark Match that is taking place before Reboot 4 begins! Falls Count Anywhere!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:18 pm
As the fans were happy to hear a bell ring, they were quickly upset over the voice coming over the PA. No, it was not the announcer, it was someone else. A hated hero.

"Oh boy, here we go. Here we ********' go."

Hiro stepped out from the back as the fans booed him. A few fans still cheered for Hiro, and got a "Let's go Hiro" chant going, but it was quickly drowned out by "Hiro Sucks" chants and boos.

"A few of these fans still have the right idea. Like this guy! With the 'Hiro' T-shirt in the front row! Looking sharp! The rest of you look like s**t! Why? Because your all fake. Your all phony pieces of crap. Wastes of space. ********' losers! None of you could do what I do! Last week, the General Managers knew I was looking so good in my match with Dion, that they couldn't eliminate us both, even though we couldn't answer the ten count! Two weeks now! They knew that I looked so friggen good, that they couldn't let me out of this tournament. So, tonight, inside of a steel cage, I face Dion for the third straight week. It's time I cut him off of my coat tails! I am sick and tired of him getting a second chance off of my greatness! This company should just hand me the World Title, and tell Dion that his chances are done! Over! Destroyed! Decimated! No more!"

Hiro was in the ring now, and the fans were booing him hard. He just laughed, and flipped off quite a few fans, and some children.

"Let me just tell you all something. I know I am good. I am that damn good. However, none of you believe it. None of you understand. So, tonight, before I knock off your precious Dion, I will knock off another fan favorite. A legend in the business. A former World Champion of WWF:G. He is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time, and he is about to lose to me, right in front of all of you. They wont get this kind of entertainment on TV. Here he is, bitches."

Hiro took a few steps back, and dropped the microphone, awaiting his opponent.  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:02 pm
Trumpets..

As soon as the mysterious notes of the trumpets began, the entire arena were at their feet. Not a single person was left sitting down - even the crippled found the strength to get to their feet for this man.

Mind is willing
Soul remains
This woman cannot be saved
From the drawn in to the fire

Mind is willing
Soul remains
This woman cannot be saved
From the drawn in to the fire

Anything to bring it on home..

Walking out from back came none other than Nuke Fusion, former WWFG World Champion and Hall of Famer. Pumping up the crowd by running from side to side on the stage, he rose his middle fingers in the air and then pointed them at Hiro as another massive pop came his way.
Jogging on the spot for a second, Fusion walked down the ramp - spinning on his heel and bouncing to each side, he slapped hands with every fan who held their arm out. He was pumped, the atmosphere was beyond electric, and even though this was a dark match this seemed like one of the biggest moments of modern-day WWFG.

Stopping at the bottom of the ramp and looking up at the ring, Nuke nodded to himself a few times and smirked. His eyes lit up as he ran forward and slid in to the ring, jumping to his feet and raising his arm in the air to glorious cheers a hell of a lot louder than his own classic entrance music.

Catching his breath and waiting for the music to fade out, he was thrown a microphone. He nodded at the crowd, taking in the atmosphere, before his eyes turned to Hiro. A referee was now getting in to the ring, ready whenever the superstars were to start this Falls Count Anywhere match.

"I'll be honest.. I've not watched much WWFG lately, I've been busy. But to hear you near the World Championship doesn't suprise me much; you always had that raw ability, you were just too much of an inbred ******** to see how far you could really go. You always were feeling sorry for yourself, making it seem like the world was against you when all you had to do was reach out.. take life by the balls and give it a hard strike to the head.
There must be a better way to explain this to you. If you want someone to listen to you, all you have to do is-
"

From nowhere, the Magnum Opus threw his microphone at the head of Hiro before rushing forward to take him down with a quick-fire Spear before the match begins!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:07 pm
The microphone was thrown at Hiro, and he put his hands up to block it, but the spear quickly connected as the bell rang! He attempted to roll away from Nuke and get to the ropes!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:26 pm
The bell rang, and Nuke followed intently to Hiro. With a Falls Count Anywhere match, there were no rope breaks and no disqualifications. Holding on to the ropes, he attempted to stomp down on to the knee and ankle of his contending opponent!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 pm
The stomps connected, and Hiro yelled out in pain as he tried to roll himself out of the ring and to the arena floor!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200

-Nuclear Fusion-

Mega Popular

9,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:19 pm
Hiro was able to escape, but only momentarily as Nuke followed. Climbing out through the ropes, he looked down at Hiro from the apron, and dropped down; walking towards him, he would attempt to continue the downward stomps to his adversary.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:28 pm
As Nuke got ever so close Hiro, he would aim a direct nut shot out of no where to avoid being hurt anymore!  

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items