As it passed me flying by,
From the thunder and the storm,
And the cloud that took the form
(When the rest of Heaven was blue)
Of a demon in my view.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:35 pm
one is born so one can die, you must wait a real long time

Tнε Tαℓε

The Sutton Clan started in 16th Century; it started with the one known as the 'father' of this 'family'. The year of 1503 being the year he was turned. In the beginning, he traveled alone through Europe. He longed for a companion, but the thought of taking a person's life was unbearable.
Until he met Miss Cohen, a woman who was left for dead on the streets of Rome. He saved her from death, and in return was given a companion. A lover. A wife.

A century and a half later, the two vampire began growing their clan, family, only picking those who were close to death to change. Never ones who had a choice to live.

From then on, the Sutton family was born. Mr. Sutton with his lovely wife and adoring two daughters and charming three sons. A total of seven unique vampires who blended in with the humans. That should have been all.
There should have only been seven.

In 1998 things changed. The father stumbled upon an orphaned four year old on the streets of New York. Something about the child caused him to bring him home with him. Instantly a fight broke lose.
One daughter and two sons went on and on how it was dangerous, how their lives could be ruined if something happen. Of course, it was four against three, but the three against the idea seemed to be winning.
Until the child stumbled into the room the family was in. The sight of the child changed everything. How is unsure, but it didn't matter.

She was welcomed to the family.

~

Fourteen years have passed and the girl is in more danger than she had been in the past years by the chance of accidentally becoming a snack for one of her siblings.

Another clan of vampires have dubbed her as a threat to the secret of the race of creatures with her human status. A death sentence being set for her. A price for her head, or more correctly, her blood.

Now the Sutton clan has to protect the innocence of the family. To keep her alive to have a somewhat normal family. If they can't do that she'll either die or.....

Be turned.

that's more than you can bear

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:59 pm
and the days will come and go

Rυℓεs

~Striving for a semi-lit. to lit.-break roleplay here. Try posting a paragraph with a minimum of four sentences. Vivid details are friends.
~When it comes with the vampires, how they come close to death needs to be not so dramatic. Diseases and accidents and maybe even an attempt of murder. Just not over the top.
~Romance is encouraged, and so is violence. Romance is obviously going to happen. To be clear for the vampires, with the parents and the so called 'siblings', when I put up the characters, I put the pairings for them. They either could be a couple, or slowly building up to it.
~Plot-twisters are welcomed. Give the roleplay something interesting and exciting! Just make sure it sticks with the whole plot.
~When posting you have the option of making your posts pretty, adding pictures and quotes, even links to the character's song of the day. It's up to you to make your post colorful and fun, and if you rather just have the text with just words being colored that's fine.
~PM me the profiles with the title 'Monsters'
~Please give a heads up if you're going to be gone for a period of time.
~I may add or change rules. I most likely won't, but you never know.
~And the most important rule... Have Fun!! =]

---

Vαмριяε Dεтαιℓs: Tнε Gσσ∂ & Bα∂

1~ No fang-less, sparkly vampires here, got it? I know some find that kind of vampire interesting, however they aren't allowed here.
2 ~ The vampires do not have to follow every detail of the typical vampire per-say.
Do they have to be chalky pale, no.
Do they have to have icy skin, yes.
Drink blood? Of course.
Turn into bats? No.
Reflection can't be seen? False.
Can't eat food or drink drinks? Could be true, but then again can be false.
Can't go out in sunlight without burning? False.
Only a stake to the heart kills them? No, cutting off their head or setting them on fire kills them.
Vampires giving birth? NO!
3 ~ Yes, vampires can have extra powers, such as reading minds and seeing future, however I think only two or one vampires will be allowed this.
4 ~ The typical immortal, strength, and speed are implied. Just don't take it overboard with the
5 ~ Info of the children vampires: Eldest male (first one) made in the 17th Century. The next three, two girls and one male were made between the early 18th Century through the 19th Century. Then the last was made in the 20th Century and was a boy.

and the band will march along

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:16 pm
till the day you cast a shadow

Cнαяαcтεяs & Sкεℓεтση

Sutton Clan
Father...[Name]...OPEN
Mother...[Name]...OPEN

Eldest Son...[Name]...OPEN
Eldest Daughter...[Name]...OPEN

Youngest Son...[Name]...OPEN
Middle Daughter...[Name]...OPEN

Middle Son...[Name]...OPEN
Youngest Daughter...Phoebe Neva Sutton...taken

Thorn Clan

Leader...[Name]...OPEN
Second in Command...[Name]...OPEN

Vampire One...[Name]...OPEN
Vampire Two...[Name]...OPEN

Vampire Three...[Name]...OPEN
Newest Member...[Name]...OPEN

[align=center][img]REAL pics pls[/img]
[size=10]→ "[quote about character or one they like]"[/size]

[color=PostingColor][size=15]ll People Know Me As ll [/size][/color][size=13]→[color=white]X[/color][color=grey][i][Full Name][/i][/size][/color][/align]
[color=ColorOne][size=11]ll But You Can Call Me ll [/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Nicknames][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorOne][size=11]ll Me? Oh I'm A ll[/size][/color] [color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Race/Clan][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorOne][size=11]ll I Have Blown Out This Many Candles ll[/size][/color] [color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Age][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorOne][size=11]ll Last Time I Check I Was ll[/size][/color] [color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Gender][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorOne][size=11]ll I'm Not Fat! ll [/size][/color] [color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Weight][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorOne][size=11]ll I Grow So Fast ll [/size][/color] [color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Height][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorTwo][size=11]ll Well If You Must Know ll[/size][/color] [color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Bio][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorTwo][size=11]ll But I Like The Way I Act ll [/size][/color] [color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Personality][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorThree][size=11]ll A Few Things I Can't Live With Out ll[/size][/color]
[color=#F64A8A][size=10]♥[/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Likes; at least six][/size] [/color]
[color=#F64A8A][size=10]♥[/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][2][/size] [/color]
[color=#F64A8A][size=10]♥[/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][3][/size] [/color]
[color=#F64A8A][size=10]♥[/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][4][/size] [/color]
[color=#F64A8A][size=10]♥[/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][5][/size] [/color]
[color=#F64A8A][size=10]♥[/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][6][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorThree][size=11]ll Never Let Me See These ll[/size][/color]
[color=#40404F][size=10][b]X[/b][/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Dislikes; at least six][/size] [/color]
[color=#40404F][size=10][b]X[/b][/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][2][/size] [/color]
[color=#40404F][size=10][b]X[/b][/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][3][/size] [/color]
[color=#40404F][size=10][b]X[/b][/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][4][/size] [/color]
[color=#40404F][size=10][b]X[/b][/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][5][/size] [/color]
[color=#40404F][size=10][b]X[/b][/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][6][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorThree][size=11]ll Never Want This To Happen ll[/size][/color]
[color=#990000][size=10]☹[/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Greatest Fear][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorTwo][size=11]ll What?! I Get My Own Theme Song? ll[/size][/color] [color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Theme Song][/size] [/color]
[color=ColorOne][size=11]ll I'm Like A Puppet Being Controlled By ll [/size][/color][color=grey]→[/color][color=white]X[/color][color=grey][size=10][Username][/size] [/color]

that looks nothing like your own

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:39 pm
rolling in on a burning tire

Accερтε∂

User Image
→ "There is some kind of a sweet innocence in being human- in not having to be just happy or just sad- in the nature of being able to be both broken and whole, at the same time."

ll People Know Me As ll XPhoebe Neva Sutton

ll But You Can Call Me ll XPheebs or Phee.
ll Me? Oh I'm A ll XLittle 'ol human who runs with the Sutton clan.
ll I Have Blown Out This Many Candles ll XEighteen.
ll Last Time I Check I Was ll XA girl.
ll I'm Not Fat! ll XA hundred and twenty-two pounds.
ll I Grow So Fast ll XFive foot and six inches.
ll Well If You Must Know ll XPhoebe life from birth to the day Mr. Sutton is a complete mystery. There was no clues to who she was or where she came from at all, and since she was at such a young age, no recollection had been made yet. All that was clear was she was left alone on the streets of a city in mid winter. Two days she had to stay curled up in a corner of an alleyway to keep from being trampled on by those who walked the streets. For a four year old, she was lucky to survive just two days in an area filled with filth and snow, along with the low temperatures. In another few days she would have been gone, then by some miracle, Mr.Sutton found her and ultimately saved her. There was a dispute about her staying with the clan of vampires, in the end though the verdict showed she would become part of the family. Just not a vampire.
Phoebe had a simple childhood, even with the constant moving, the fact she lived with vampires and not knowing who she really was. All of the things normal children knew she failed to know, such as her true name and her birthday. She didn't even know how to talk before being taken in by the Sutton family, who taught her how to speak, gave her a name and deemed the day she was found as her birthday. It was a new experience, one the child loved dearly. She brought warmth and happiness unlike before into the ever-changing houses they lived in. In short, she just brought true life to the family. Of course with this human status of hers brought extra measures made for her safety. The eldest siblings, the second oldests vampires, were often very protective of her. More than the parents were. She lived within strict boundaries for most of her life, but she never really minded. She enjoyed the attention and being with her siblings. Until the treatment of her being a fragile piece of glass rubbed her patience thin at the age fourteen. She begged for a little more space, freedom, to be able to do the things she wanted to. However, she still is treated like a porcelain doll; always being dealt with carefully and stuck on the highest self to keep from being taken or anything else like that. Before, she would have silently just dealt with it, but now? She's not taking it anymore.

ll But I Like The Way I Act ll XPhoebe is sensitive, but an outgoing girl who tends to be a ball of fun. The girl is open to making a friend in any sort of way. She enjoys the present moment, what’s going on around her then, whether she be with unfamiliar friends or her siblings. She's also loyal and committed to people who are important to her. However, she often ends up in little disputes with them with her wild nature which has her running off for fun often. The other side of her, the side of her that she does not really show, is her being a hopeless romantic. People do not expect that of her, Miss All About The Books & Fun, but she really believes in the whole 'the one', 'destiny and fate' concept. She believes in fairy tales and love. As a hopeless romantic, she is idealistic,a sentimental dreamer, imaginative and fanciful when people get to know her more.
ll A Few Things I Can't Live With Out ll
XReading adventure/romance novels.
XWriting short stories/keeping a journal.
XJogging in the morning.
XAnimals.
XWarm & sunny days.
XAntiques.
XHistory.
XDancing.
ll Never Let Me See These ll
XXThunderstorms.
XXSnow.
XXBeing confined.
XXBeing treated as if she is an unwise child who needs protecting 24/7 by her family.
XXBlood.
XXMessy people.
ll Never Want This To Happen ll
XBe abandoned again.
ll What?! I Get My Own Theme Song? ll XTitanium
ll I'm Like A Puppet Being Controlled By ll XBunchaStrange

you're going to set my house on fire

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:50 am
Reserved~

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points