Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Gabby and Roiben's Home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 am
Dantes_river

Butterscotch Faerie Tales

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala got up from the table and waited for Gabby, she didn't know what kind of games she would want to play but she knew to make sure first and foremost that Gabby was safe. She hoped Spud wouldn't get into too much trouble, while yes the Center was a dangerous place, there were plenty of guards near when she had entered, Nushala had been able to pick up there scent.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:30 am
Dantes_river
Artemis Reborn

User Image

Ⓖⓐⓑⓡⓘⓔⓛⓛⓐ "Ⓖⓐⓑⓑⓨ" Ⓖⓞⓝⓩⓐⓛⓔⓩ

εїзεїз

Gabby flashed Nushala a grin as she grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room. "Let's play outside! Hide and go seek or tag!" She saw the other kids play it with each other and she was excited to try it out with someone other than cheating Roiben or slow-poke Spud. She happily skipped to the back door and out into the backyard with Nushala.

Spud gave a wrinkled smile as he glanced at Roiben, taking off his hat. "It's because you are a wonderful business owner, Master Roiben, just like your parents." He sighed as he shook his head. "I apologize for not being able to, but Mistress Gabby insisted I didn't, and you know I can't disobey." He thought for a moment about what he said about Gabby and he simply chuckled. "Don't be so dramatic, Master, kids are bound to having fits one way or another. You and your father were the same when you were younger. Just be glad she was sincere and told you right away. Anyway, you'll be glad to know that I am close to retiring my current job and I'll be able to come back into your residence." With a sigh he took a seat at the table and rubbed his temples. His wrinkles and liver spots seemed to fade away and his hair grew more lush and black instead of gray. Glancing back at Roiben he smiled, his appearance just as young as his master. "It'll be great being young again."

εїзεїз

{{OOC: Sorry it's taken me forever to reply. xP }}

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:24 am

Artemis Reborn

User Image
RoibenGonzalez  
Feeling :: Tired; Cheerful
Company ::
Spud

I'm not strong enough to stay away; can't run from you
I just run back to you
Like a moth I'm drawn into your flame
Say my name, but it's not the same...

xxxxx
User Image

And how many times have I said that I have no idea what I'm doing?” Roiben retorted with a soft snort. He'd probably said it a million times if not more ever since he first took over the business and he felt it was still true. Having no idea what he was doing, somehow the business was still flourishing with even greater promises just around the corner. It still shocked him that it'd survived this time. "Ha ha-ha-ha-ha ha-ha ha. Can you hear the sarcasm in my ha's? I'll forgive it this time, but I don't like her seeing that kind of stuff... It might be the true nature of man, but she still has time to be young and naïve... She deserves to have a complete childhood and I intend to give that to her even if I can't spend as much time with her as I'd like to."

Finishing with the dishes, he returned to the table and sat down beside Spud. "That does make me feel a little better also. I miss you shaking my shoulder and telling me I'll catch a cold by sleeping on the living room floor or at the dining room table," he smiled lightly while briefly closing his eyes. Gabby meant the world to him and Spud had always been there for him, the backbone of what was left of the Gonzalez's family. Of course he was teasing Spud about having been forced to wake Roiben when he was little for having fallen asleep in dark areas that usually made him sleep on floorboards, linoleum or at a table.

User Image
xxxxx
As I lay here dying; everything will be ok
I will not stop trying; never thought it would end this way
As I lay here screaming; everything will be ok
All these years I've thrown away.

[ OutOfCandy :: ~ ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:58 am
Dantes_river

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala followed behind Gabby as her tail swayed a bit, once Gabby began to skip she went down on all fours and walked out into the sun. When she was outside she stopped and stood again, sniffing the air as she felt a soft breeze move through her fur, it felt so good to be outside again. She stood a bit longer as she let the warmth of the sun get to her fur, she then went over to Gabby wondering what games she wanted to play. "So, what shall we play?" she asked her as she looked around the yard.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:32 pm
Dantes_river
Artemis Reborn

User Image

εїзεїз

Gabby giggled as she watched Nushala behave funny once they got outside. She was like a puppy the way they stick their head out a moving car window. She was sitting in the grass and ripping up long blades of grass, patiently waiting for her to finish with whatever it was she was doing. When Nushala finally came over she stood up. She grinned as she set her feet apart and pointed ahead of her, taking a stance resembling Superman. "We are going to adventure!" She fanned her hand out beside her to motion to the large, lush, and grandeur back yard. There were trees, gardens, and ponds scattered everywhere and it just beckoned to be explored. "I am the adventurer and you are the tracker! We're going to find the ancient rock of magical stuff!"

"Plenty of times, Master Roiben, but you are still doing a good job. As I said, you are just like your father." Spud laughed to himself as he recalled about his old Master. The thoughts drifted away just as quick as they had come and he sighed, shaking his head softly. "Not as much time as you'd like to think. It seems your father didn't have enough time or was reluctant to tell you about the Young Mistress." He reached over and gently gripped his shoulder and squeezed it. "Don't worry, I'll have plenty of time to help you out, Master Roiben."

εїзεїз

{{OOC: By the way, Spud and Gabby were always meant to be like "this". }}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:25 am

Artemis Reborn

User Image
RoibenGonzalez  
Feeling :: Calm
Spud

I just run back to you

xxxxx
User Image

He wasn't able to tell me many things, but I've gotten through most issues by my own observations. I might not be a super genius, but I'm pretty smart,” Roiben breathed out while gazing up at the dear elder male. While they were like best friends, at least in Roiben's head they were friends, he sometimes felt like Spud thought he couldn't understand some things. Why wouldn't he just tell him the secrets his father kept now that he was older? Then again, Roiben hadn't really spoken all that openly with him either. "I know you'll be there for me and I know you'll be there for Gabby. You've always been here after all."

User Image
xxxxx

[ OutOfCandy :: And Roiby is very much like 'that'~ ]

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:33 am
Dantes_river
Artemis Reborn

User Image

εїзεїз

Spud sighed and shook his head once more. "I'm truly sorry, Roiben. I had thought your father had explained everything to you. I know you are quite intelligent, but he should have told you nonetheless. Maybe he was worried on how you would handle it. Especially the bit about your sister." He let out another sigh as he rubbed his temples again, his old appearance coming back. "Have you realized that on your father's side of the family that there are no known females? Your father and grandfather were lucky to be only children so they have not had the emotional trauma involved. When a daughter is born they get an ability that is considered taboo. They can either time travel or they can change their physical age. The family usually kills them on the spot if they can time travel. However, the latter is more peculiar. It affects the girl more harshly than time travelling. Once they become of age between six or ten then they will gain their ability. This ability will transform their body to that of what they would be if they were an adult or elder. Usually they go into a coma and through a few days they will live their life in a dream up until the point in time of what their body portrays. This dream will be able to play the future as it really will play out, but for it to play out those few days it is sped up. Sadly, this puts strain on the brain and they may have an aneurysm and die. If they do not die, and they awaken they will have their tongue cut out and they will be sold off or made to become a slave." Spud smiled slightly now as he gave a gentle pat to Roiben's back. "But luckily that tradition died in this branch of the family since your Grandfather. And I know she's not a time traveler. Now all we should hope for is that she can handle her transformation whenever it is she has it.

εїзεїз

{{OOC: Woops, I forgot to delete that. I was going to have Spud explain himself right away but realized it would seem too abrupt if he explained it right then. Now I mean "this." Obviously she isn't going to die or anything. Also, should I get Spud his own post style or something? >3> }}

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:59 am

Dantes_river

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala smiled as she got down on all fours, "Lead the way Adventurer" she said as she was ready to play with her, she had caught some of what Spud had said but couldn't hear Roiben's reaction due to the wind picking up a bit. She found this interesting as she watched Gabby, she would do what she could to make sure that Gabby wouldn't be so strained. Keeping quiet about what she heard she kept an eye out for a rock that would make a good Ancient Rock of Magical Stuff, her tail wagged a bit as she looked about making sure she was close to Gabby.

User Image

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:51 pm

Artemis Reborn

User Image
RoibenGonzalez  
Spud

I just run back to you

xxxxx
User Image

After remaining quiet for some time as if thinking about the words, Roiben seemed to lose any trace of emotion other than a chilling calm. “She's a strong girl. I have faith in her abilities,” he murmured softly while halfway running his fingers through his silver hair. Gabriella had taken after their father in the golden blonde hair and love of the sun unlike Roiben. No. He inherited his mother's traits of silver hair that seemed far more pure in the moonlight than the whitest of snows and love of the night. "If that Ulfheonar doesn't learn to keep out of personal chats, I'm not gonna be a happy camper though. She treads too far onto thin ice and even Jack Frost won't be able to save her. Don't stress yourself too much, Spudinski. I'm gonna be here all day after all. Trust is something earned and that woman isn't earning it very easily."

User Image
xxxxx

[ OutOfCandy :: Heheh. Roiben's very attentive and intelligent. You can if you want~ ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:51 pm
Dantes_river
Artemis Reborn

User Image

εїзεїз

Gabby grinned as she pretended to put a hat and a backpack on and marched off in the direction of the closest garden. She lifted her palm to her face, pretending to read it, and traced the lines with her other hand. "My map says this is where we go first." She looked over at Nushala and smiled as she reached a bush of roses. She furrowed her eyebrows as she pretended to tip her hat. "This is the first trial! One of these roses is a key to the next part of the map, but the rest are poisonous. They also have a riddle?" She eyed the roses and scratched her cheek thoughtfully as she tried to think of which one should be the key, and whether there should be a riddle. Adventures always had riddles, but she wasn't good at them.

Spud nodded as he turned his attention back to Roiben. "Yes, she is. I have faith that she'll be just fine as well." He was silent as he listened to him speak and he couldn't help but laugh. "Pay her no mind, Master Roiben. It's better she hear it now and understand than her having to be told again later and wasting time. Plus, she's a servant, you could say. We do what we must to keep our heads intact. Or maybe that's just how it was for me while I was in the Gonzalez residence. It might be different now, but I don't know if I can shake off the way I've had to live for generations."

εїзεїз

{{OOC: I'll make one later maybe. Sorry for taking forever. You guys can text or PM me and bug me to reply otherwise I'm probably gonna forget. }}

Vice Captain

Sweetest Sweetheart

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:51 am

Dantes_river

User Image
User Image

Иʋƨнαℓα Ғɛияιя

User Image

Nushala kept close to the Gabby as she looked at the flowers, "How do we figure out which one is the key Professor Gabby" she said playing along. She had heard stories of elves called professors who did such things as Gabby was pretending, so she just went along with it as she pretended along with Gabby.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:57 pm

User Image
RoibenGonzalez  
Spud

I just run back to you

xxxxx
User Image

I said she could have a friend, Spud, not an eavesdropper. I don't take kindly to those who don't mind their own business and what Gabriella and I do is our business. What you and I discuss is our business; not hers. I would've just told the mutt it was a medical condition and moved on, but no~ho. Things never go that easily. She screws up once and she's not getting taken back to the center. She's going to the woods with a shotgun and me in the middle of the night. We have family secrets and I don't intend to let anyone outside of our family, you included, know about them,” Roiben retorted sharply, his dark red eyes shifting briefly at Spud as if he were fixing to bite his head off. There was one of those signs that he'd taken after his mother just like the pale hair, dark skin and red eyes. Brushing his hair out of his face, his gaze seemed to calm as he padded out onto the patio for a moment. Taking up a stray leaf from off of a nearby branch, he gently placed his lips on the surface of it only to release it and head back inside.

xXxXxAfter coming inside, he left the door cracked while waiting for the leaf to whisper the riddle he'd given her to work with. As the wind blew the leaf past Gabby, a soft female voice whispered, 'Be wary of those who grow in pairs, but never those alone. What will lead you to what's theirs are those that aren't quite grown'. Sitting down at the table, he started tapping his fingers against the solid wood surface beneath his hands. He'd let Gabriella think it was just her imagination as she usually did when he'd pass her little riddles like this one.

User Image
xxxxx

[ OutOfCandy :: I feel like Yvne... ]

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250