Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here
[Instability Portal] WTF are 'Raindeer'? [Nebi/Micail] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Izumi Tenshi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:19 pm
After a helping a few more customers Micail actually started humming along with the christmas music that had been playing. This wasn't so bad. He cant imagen why he had been so angry to be here in the first place. Being here had completely changed him. Smiling he looked over at Nebi. "Can you believe this place? This place is actually pretty great. It feels nice to know that were helping people."

After managing the cashier for a little longer two other associates showed up. One of them took his spot and told him that he needed to go help customers on the floor. Micail happily agreed and went out on the floor to see if he could help people. Of course the moment he stepped out onto the floor people were running around all crazy and looking for things.  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:31 pm
She made her way onto the floor and was nearly crushed in the stampede. Damn, why did she have to be so short? A human knocked against her shoulder, and she tucked herself in, trying to take up as little space as possible. Hurry to the side, she found a bit of clear space to stand in. Man, she hoped the humans would just stay away from her. When did it get so crazy in the shop?

She looked around for Micail. He was way taller than she was, and she might be able to stand next to him and not get pummeled.  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Izumi Tenshi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:44 pm
Micail moved out into the crowd with a slightly horrified look on his face. He couldn't believe all the people that were here now. He had to quickly move out of the way as a human cam rolling through with a stroller. The stroller had just missed his foot by inches. He placed a hand to his head glancing around to see if he could find Nebi. He knew she was short and unless he found her there was a good possible chance she could get trampled in this mess. Moving around, he tried to make himself as tall as possible so that she could see him and he could see her.

"Nebi!" He called out to here when a human walked up to him and asked him where she could find some type of fur boot. He glanced over at her. "Oh um... I believe they are right over there." He pointed and smiled when she thanked him.  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:54 pm
Nebi barely heard her name called over the teaming mass of humans, but she did see Micail looking for something. Since she was the only one here he knew, it had to be her. She raised her arm and waved at him. "Micail, I'm over here." Where did all these people come from?

One of the humans caught sight of her uniform and hurried up to her. "Where can I find a nerf gun? It's for my sweet little nephew." The human beamed at her.

Ah...She looked around and, thankfully, spotted them not too far away. "There they are. Right in aisle three." Nebi said with a smile.  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Izumi Tenshi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 pm
Once he was finished helping the woman he heard his name being called. Looking around he spotted a fimilyer uniform and hand in the crowd. Not to mentioned he recognized the voice and Nebi's. Navigating through all the people he managed to find her helping a customer. When she was finished helping her customer he reached out and grabbed her hand and pulled her over to him.

"Found you." He smiled at her. "Glad to see you weren't trampled." He held her close to him so that the crowd wouldn't carry her away. "Lets... see about trying to get some place less crowded." Wile looking for a safe place to stand they were approced by yet another customer.

"Hey..." A man walked up. "I'm looking for trenchcoats?"

"Oh um yeah... There somewhere over there." he pointed. "I think they are by the womans section."  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:18 pm
"Less crowded? Do you see anywhere like that? Cause this store seems to be the definition of crowded." She said. She'd wanted that to come out rather angry, but every word that fell from her mouth was happy and chipper. She waved to the customer that had come up to Micail and smiled at the new one that had come up to her.

"I'm looking for some good sturdy shoes. Where is that? I figure it's better to ask than to wander about in this crowd." The newest human said, looking around.

Shoes? Did they even have shoes? Uh...crap. Nebi picked a random direction and pointed. "I believe they're over there, sir. Just after the next section." Man, she hoped she wasn't sending him off in the wrong direction.  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Izumi Tenshi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:23 pm
He laughed at her comment about the store being the definition of crowded. "Yeah tell me about it." He smiled at her. "Maybe your right. with our luck just moving will get us wounded." He pulled her back as someone came rushing by. "Maybe we should just stay here. I'm tall enough. I think I can protect you." He chuckled as he gave her wink. "Just think, when all this is over we can have some nice hot chcolate."

It was almost as if they were a beacon, summoning all the customers too them. Before he knew it, they were swarmed once again. Getting asked questions. Luckly he could kinda remember where most of the stuff was.  
Katsura Zanshin rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:40 pm
She nodded frantically after Micail pulled her out of harms way. Being short wasn't horrible most time, but in this crowd? You'd think the horrible colors she was wearing would make her stand out enough not to run her over. "Yeah, staying her is a good plan." She said before they were overwhelmed with people again.

One asked for a toy; she sent them to the same aisle with the nerf gun. Another asked for some candy and she remembered where that was. The man who had asked for shoes stopped by to yell at her, but was pushed away by the fluctuating group of people.  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Izumi Tenshi rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:54 pm
Micail was happy to help those in need and soon it seemed like the crowd was thinning. Soon they were able to breath a little as people started to leave the area. Glancing down at Nebi he smiled with a shrugged. "Looks like things are calming down." He turned and spotted their boss walking over.

"Good work you two. Your free to go home now." With that he turned and walked off.

For a moment Micail just stood there. That was it? Just go home? Nothing else? He couldn't help but feel sad. "What was that? Nothing else?" He looked over at Nebi. "All that work and we don't get a thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:53 pm
Finally! Everyone was leaving. It had to be closing time then. Great, she could get paid and be on her way. Back to Halloween...

They weren't getting anything? "What...what about some pumpkin seeds? Not any of those either?" Really? Did humans really go through all this and not even get any seeds from it? Or those papers and disks? Well...that was kind of a gyp.

Slowly the scene around her faded and she opened her eyes to find herself back in the courtyard. Well, that had been...ugh. She rubbed at her eyes and sat up. She had this feeling of happiness flowing through her. She looked over at Micail. "Hey, you're back too? All's well that ends well, yeah?" She was going to be happy once her voice stopped sounding so freaking...happy. "How'd you like your first trip through a portal?"  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:07 pm
"Yeah..." He looked down at her. "That is a gyp..." He was hopping that now that everything was done with that things could go back to normal. Suddenly everything around him started to spin and fade away. The next thing he knew, he opened his eyes and found himself back in the courtyard. "Mm..." He blinked then sat up. "Man..." He looked over at Nebi. "Yeah... that was weird..." he looked down and spotted his normal look. "Back home! Finally!" He smiled then looked at her when she asked about his first trip through a portal. "That... was the weirdest thing that has ever happened..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:28 am
Nebi twitched her ears in all different directions, happy that they were back and wanting to get the sensation of them gone out of her memory. "You only say that because you didn't go on Desu-chan's last field trip." She shuddered at the memory of the pink and the sparkles.

Then again, the explosion, stealing candy, and running for one's life was pretty fun. To be fair, aside from the pink and glitter and sparkles, it had been an awesome field trip. "We went to Valentines. You should go on the next one."

"Also, I think we should report this portal. Come on, I have a laptop in my room that we can send it on." She said, grinning down at Micail, ears twitching happily. She hoped the effects wore off soon.  

Katsura Zanshin

Eloquent Fatcat

11,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:16 pm
He laughed as he smiled up at her from his sitting position on the ground. "Well thats cause I wasn't here." Standing he stretched out. After being in that strange reality and working all day his body felt stiff. After a good stretch he smiled and couldn't help but flex his arms and swish his tails. "Ahhh... Hello body of mine. It's good to be back!" He then looked at her when she mentioned valentines. "Uhhh yeah... not my thing." With that he walked over to her with a hand on his hip, now towering over her a lot more now that he wasn't human. "Sounds good to me." He couldn't help but joke with the situation. "Being invited into a girls room my first week here. I MUST be doing something right."  
{ World of Trance } ------------- AU Trance RPs here

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff