Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
A Dragon and her Rider Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:50 am
Foxy Shadow Girl
Reon_Zino

Star then walked out and hid behind Alexander. Then the village leader's daughter sighed. Her father had sent her because he was really sick. "Look Alexander, I'm no older than you but father...you know he hates dragons. They killed his parents when he was our age and even though I know that your dragon wouldn't hurt anything or anyone no one beleives it. If you don't release it my father will find a way to make you release her. He did say that if you can prove that she wont hurt anyone over the next few days then she could stay. But it's him you have to prove it too. He thinks all dragon's are the same as assassins, cold blooded killers. I don't want you or the dragon to get hurt." She said and looked at him rubbing her arm. She hated that her father wanted Alexander to get rid of Star. Dragonia thought she was cute.f

Alexander shook his head "i will not get rid of star even if i could listen" he pulled his glove off again and showed the mark glowing "im not like most riders i didn't tame my dragon ...she hatched for me shes part of me now literally part of me our minds are connected i cant set her "free" and even oif i did she wouldnt go anywhere" he says then looked at star and smiled petting her gently "stars almost like a child to me"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:18 pm
Reon_Zino

Dragonia then looked down then got an idea. THen she went over to Alexander and whispered to him "Look I can get daddy to let you prove that Star means no harm. I don't want you and Star to leave either. I think she's very sweet." She then smiled as she backed away. Star stayed close to Alexander and growled alittle when Dragonia approached trying to protect Alexander.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:56 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Reon_Zino

Dragonia then looked down then got an idea. THen she went over to Alexander and whispered to him "Look I can get daddy to let you prove that Star means no harm. I don't want you and Star to leave either. I think she's very sweet." She then smiled as she backed away. Star stayed close to Alexander and growled alittle when Dragonia approached trying to protect Alexander.

Alexander bhlushed a bit at her getti9ng that close and placed his hand on star calming her he nodded "alright do what you can"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:31 pm
Reon_Zino

Star calmed down when Alexander put his hand on her head. Dragonia then nodded and said "I'll be back later with more information. I'll try to by you more time to think of something." She then left with the villagers and Star tilted her head and said "Daddy?" Then she nudged him alittle.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers